Author Topic: Affiliate Marketing ? Introduction to Affiliate Marketing (Part Two)  (Read 580 times)

Offline 4evergud

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Yea, I hope you have learnt from my last post! Am back with the part two of ?Introduction to Affiliate Marketing?
 One of the two main ways I make money online is through affiliate marketing.
For those of you who are new to affiliate marketing, I thought I should give you more of the introduction to the basics of affiliate marketing?

?What is affiliate marketing??

Affiliate marketing is a method for people who sell things online to share their revenue with people who are willing to promote their products for sale.  Affiliates (those willing to promote other businesses products or services on their website; nowadays affiliates are given website to use) are paid based on performance measures, typically in the form of sales, clicks, registrations, or a combination of methods.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online.  In the future I intend to talk about some of the proven affiliate marketing systems that I have successfully used to make money. 

What are the most common affiliate program models?

Based on a survey in 2007 by AffStat 80% of affiliate programs today use revenue sharing or cost per sale (CPS) as compensation method, 19% use cost per action (CPA) and the remaining 1% use other methods, such as cost per click (CPC) (i. e.  Google Adsense).  I will discuss each of these methods in more details in future posts.
The main thing to remember is that affiliate marketing allows you to make money online by sending people to visit other people?s websites and buy their products/services.  This means you don?t need to deal with customers, you don?t need to create products, you don?t need to store inventory, and you don?t need to ship products.  All you do is refer people to the affiliate site in a buying frame of mind and the affiliate site does the rest of the work.  This makes affiliate marketing a very easy business to start.  No inventory, no product, no customer service, no problem!
It is an online business that you can easily do any where in the world. Many online business men and women in the Western world make a living through Affiliate marketing? You too can do it effortlessly?
Ity Em

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free