Author Topic: School Administration /Networking Project in the Pipeline for people to join  (Read 3141 times)

Offline KoboJunkie

• New Comer
    • View Profile
We know that one of the major issues in many of the public schools around the country is funding. Most schools still remain in situations where student data is being handled the old fashioned way ( stacks of paper work). My idea is one where we (I and every other programmer interested in working on this project) put together basically an open source School Management application that can work to help schools log data on students, process student records, allow students access to their information from anywhere, allow schools and teachers communicate teaching tools with students, allow teachers create course portals where they can exchange ideas with students and basically other teachers.

We have been crying for years that the educational system is at this time, not close to where it ought to be, in Nigeria and even in most of Africa, and I believe that having an open source system like that will not only help schools but also allow people outside of the country get easier access to information on schools in remote areas through this portal.

We are looking for a few good people who can help in either of the following areas...

a) Developers
b) Business Analysts
c) Teachers/School Administrators/Students ( especially to help with the research aspect)
d) Testers and Quality Analysts
e) Graphic Designers
f) And mostly anyone who is willing to help out as he/she can.

If You are interested in working with us on this project and maybe others in the future, please reply stating your interested or email me at KoboJunkie@Yahoo.com. Will gladly answer any questions you may have.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
Welcome KoboJunkie.

Offline KoboJunkie

• New Comer
    • View Profile
Thanks @Prince

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile

where do i fall in here...?

kobojunkie...nice idea!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ads