Author Topic: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered!  (Read 1051 times)

Offline vovivo

• Still New
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.11 Firefox 3.5.11
    • View Profile
Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered!
« on: August 17, 2010, 05:29:45 AM »
ARE U HOOKED WITH MASTURBATION,LESBIANISM,BEASTIALITY,INCEST,HOMOSEXUAL,PROSTITUTION,SEXUAL LUST,ETC YOUR DELIVERANCE HAS COME NOW.     

PLS MY FELLOW NAIRALAND THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY  SOME ONE HOOKED WITH HOMOSEXUAL DEMON BUT GOT DELIVERANCE. THERE IS NOW A MINISTRY CALLED "HOLIBORG CENTER FOR REFORMATION AND REHABLITATION" AT  NUMBA 289A SILVER CRESENT LSDPC JAKANDE ESTATE. LAGOS STATE . THIS PASTOR IS DEDCATED TO THIS CALL IS 1994 WHEN GOD SHOWED HIM THE VISION.  08027035594,08057256208,08028355649.
LET US JOIN HANDS 2GETHER TO PUSH THIS VICE OUT OF OUR SOCIETY.  GOD BLESS ,YOU CAN CALL OR TXT ANY OF THIS NUMBAS ABOVE IF WANT TO JOIN THIS NETWORK OR FOR your DELIVERANCE.

By,his Grace i'm a born again Christain but the spirit of homosexuality has eaten deep into my system whereby,i keep searching for where to get my deliverance done. I worship in one of the well known churches in Nigeria(name withheld).  but then the pastor there didn't hve an insight into my peculiar problem since it wastn't his area of calling.
    One glorious day, i saw a sticker with the inscription,"Are you a Gay/lesbian and desire liberation?" Immediately i knew dat the person i sought for had come on the scene.  So i cpoied the phone numba on the sticker ,got accross to him and neccesary arrangement for personal contact was made.
       In fact, i left my place of work and traveled down to lagos.  My boss and some other colleagues kept phoning me due to my absence but thank God i got  what i wanted.
     My joy couldn't be explain on paper how i felt after the man God prayed and administered deliverance on me .  Whoa!a great transformation came on me as i lost appetite completely for the sin snndrome that had eaten deep into me. Of a truth,the lord has commanded my deliverance.
                                                                                                                                                                           (name withheld)

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered!
« on: August 17, 2010, 05:29:45 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads