Author Topic: FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET  (Read 58803 times)

Offline frxblog

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 5.0 Firefox 5.0
    • View Profile
Re: FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2011, 06:22:09 AM »
thanks for this post. . . . . . . . . . . .  i agree with your site views for foreign exchange service for forex. . . . . . . . . . fxブログ

Advertisements

fxブログ

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2011, 06:22:09 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline naija4dollar

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2011, 06:40:37 PM »
What an awesome information but i think it is too long.  Not everybody will be able to read  through.  Good work anyway.

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »
tanx a lot
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit www.solobizsms.com
www.solobizdata.com

Offline hamirajesinsky

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
BRIC financialnews
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2011, 04:24:41 PM »
BRIC Financial News, a new business information web portal, is online since 2010 and provides market and financial information from the fastest growing emerging markets Brazil, Russia, India and China.  As an automatic financial- and business news portal, BRIC Financial NEWS offers 5. 000 daily regional and global news mainly in English from more than 350 media.  In addition to information about the 10,000 companies listed in the BRIC region the portal covers also news from companies of the main global stock markets. 
In addition to the general companies and region news BRIC Financial News allows the user via an additional function to create an individualized news compilation on se-lected companies, which enables to monitor the daily news of interesting shares listed on global stock markets. 

More information can be found online at hxxp: www. bricfinancialnews. com

Offline IKOFX

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.18 Firefox 3.6.18
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »
If we know exactly how to do the math and know when to secure what we have then we're ready for the game.   Forex is a very challenging and complicated world so you have to know when to go for it. 

Currency Trading
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:38:07 PM by IKOFX »
IKO Forex Limited - The Ideal Place for Forex Trading

Offline mesilon

• New
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0.1 Firefox 7.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2011, 04:05:22 PM »
good day all. am a forex trader who is based in ph, to cut it short am the kinda person dat believes that 2 heads are better than one,i once read that discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought. i believe that fx trading is an adventure,everyones view and knowledge about the forex market cant be the same,ve been following this thread for sometime and from what we all know which is the basic truth is our trading systems dont give a buy and sell signals at the same time,i so much love fx that givin up would be the last thing i would ever think, this is my 3years of trading and i ve discovered a system that has 80percent accuracy and a better and simple understanding of the market,i would like to form a team of forex traders based in portharcourt,ppl who have passion for fx and people who believe financial freedom could be attained from forex trading, if u are a full time forex trader and u are based in ph and would love to be among dis team you can hook me up on my mobile nos 07038188547 or 08165118637.

NB:i am not an fx teacher who is looking for a way to enrich my pocket from teaching novice the fundamentals of fx and collecting dere money cos i ve undergoed through such before, but if u r a novice or maybe u ve a lil knowledge of fx and u ve the passion for the business,i will willingly teach u all i know without a dime. i believe teaching would also ground me in the business so am helping u to help myself,

below is exactly what my chart looks like but my entry and exit are just known by me,u might ve a different interpretation on it,

Offline fxpay

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.3 Firefox 3.0.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2011, 06:49:58 AM »
Get forecast/signal @ lower rate of 5k monthly,it works out for both FULL/PART TIME TRADERS,we realized late in the night around 23. 00 GMT that is 10. 00pm with full backup update. We made 1000s of pips monthly,Check oct. trading history in the attached file below with less that 5% draw dawn for the proof,Trading forex market made simple with sure signal.
For more info contact:::
fxpayconcept@yahoo. com/+2348050898317

Offline Trader850

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 15.0.874.106 Chrome 15.0.874.106
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:58 PM »
trading software collection, download 2500 GB for only $500.

limited time offer!

trading-software-collection. com

trading-software-download. com

free download: NinjaTrader 7. 0. 1000. 7 Multi-broker Live + Static SuperDOM

trading-software-download. com/www/ninjatrader7_multibroker_live_cracked_free_download. html

Offline jonart

• New Comer
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0 Firefox 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2011, 03:57:00 PM »
@ mesilson, I have been trading for over three years in the fx market and I can boldly say I am almost there! It is no news that the fx market is crazy at times but I have discovered a high probability method of trading the markets that gives you at least a minimum of 25% return on your investment monthly.  My philosophy is "less is more in forex", so my methodology is really trading few times a month and still hitting high returns at the end of the month.  Infact, not to blow my trumpet but I could confidently show you one of my trading histories for the month of august where I hit over 40% of my account balance.  I would be posting my signals here from time to time with charts of course so you could have an idea of how I trade.

I want to help and if you know people who need such help too, let me know.   

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2011, 07:23:40 AM »
Ok
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit www.solobizsms.com
www.solobizdata.com

Offline g4money007

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.24 Firefox 3.6.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2011, 05:14:43 PM »
Good day. . . .
Forex is very simple. . . . . but u need to be trained

Offline jonart

• New Comer
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 17.0.963.56 Chrome 17.0.963.56
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
Are you looking for a family of like minded forex traders? or are struggling and are willing plus open minded to learn the exact same methods I use to bank over 30% ROI monthly? Then look no further because I would be teaching the first 10 people for free, all these 10 people need to do is register at our dedicated price action forum @ the web address "forum dot bellvillecapitals dot com".  The address is without spaces of course. . . .

After registration, send a personal message to Jonathan JR.   on the forum.   That's me and we can get this business rolling. 
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 05:06:22 PM by jonart »

Offline jamace

• Still New
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »
Hello.  Its be long. 

Forex is fast becoming a good biz in Nigeria.  I know of many guys who are damn serious about the biz and are already making headway.  Its good to be really educated in this forex biz before jumping into it.

Sure, some of the brokers are not helping matters but you can get good ones if you investigate them.

I wish you all the best in your quest,

Offline mettlej

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 17.0.963.66 Chrome 17.0.963.66
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
TopFx Trading Co.  Ltd make an average returns of 6-10% monthly, just open a trading account with $2, 000 or above and , then give us your login and password.  we assure you that unlike as the rest fund managers that promises of what they can never achieve, we keep to our promise.  although trading in foreign exchange and making profit in it is dependent on the market sentiment and condition at a particular time period , and for this reason, we assure you that the least profit that will be realized from your account is 6% at the end of every traded month.  You have 100% access from your account but we don't.  We have being managing fund for individual as well as cooperate bodies. for more info
Call:08030781637,08020885953
Email:info@topfxng. com,topfxng@yahoo. com
BB Pin 2821C92F

Offline kindmanfrancis

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.1 Firefox 3.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
AUTO TRADE THE FOREX MARKET LIKE A PROFESSIONAL AND MAKE MAXIMUM PROFITS JUST $50 TO START WITH ANY BROKER OF YOUR CHOICE OR GET THE BEST BROKER FROM OUR WEBSITE WWW.  LIBERTYRESRVE-PROFIT.  CO.  CC

THIS FOREX ROBOT TURNS $50 TO $1290 AND EVEN MORE THAN IN A DAY AND PULLS MORE THAN $26,000 PER MONTH

Dear Friend have you been hearing a lot of bad rumors about Forex and that has made you lost your interest your interest in Forex Trading, I want to let you know that YOU ARE MISSING A LOT OF CASH.   OR you are a Frustrated Forex trader, you are not making good profits from it, instead you are loosing your hard earned money OR you are a novice in Forex and You want to follow enjoy the unlimited cash pulled with this robot without knowing how to trade, This is your Golden opportunity to achieve that dream with our self daily updating Artificial Intelligence Forex Robot that pulls up to $46,000 per month.   This robot has been online since 4 years now and I have been using it since January 2010 and have been making good profits from it selling out my libertyreserve dollar on daily basis.   This is real and true, I don?t know how to tell, and this is not some sort of rip-off of any kind.   Do you know what this robot is going to do for you? It negotiates the market, Execute order, and closes order it also sets lot size on its own.   You see, you have absolutely nothing to do.   It does everything for you
Below is our latest proof of the robot this year?s January

For more details visit www.  Libertyreserve-profit.  co.  cc      OR   call 08137402503

Offline stiano

• Jr Poster
  • success breeds success
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 18.0.1025.142 Chrome 18.0.1025.142
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »
Below is what I posted to all my forex students and friends after I quitted the devil's business!!
Read on:

"To all my forex friends:
This is hard for me to do but I have to do it
By the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ I am off with forex.

Recently I have decided to amend my ways before the Lord.
And I kept asking myself what about forex? Is this really good for christians?
Then I came across this after google searching:This is somebody saying=

"Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?
I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.

Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game.  It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading.  The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth. )

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves.  How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else?s expense? It is a violation of Jesus? most basic commandment for humanity.  And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery.  The experienced Forex trader is committed to ?fleecing? those who are inexperienced!

Don?t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won?t! Don?t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: ?In Forex you?re not doing any useful work, and you?re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn?t this really like stealing from the public? You?re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you?re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around.  I think that?s just like theft. ?

Mark 8:36: For what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul Whosoever.
We have to please God in every areas of our lives. 
Therefore I surrendered all.  unto Jesus.
Bless u if you shall also surrender all to Him. "

Offline stanly1

• Semi Cadet
  • Linux (Ubuntu) Linux (Ubuntu)
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 18.0.1025.168 Chrome 18.0.1025.168
    • View Profile
Refer a Friend Reward
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2012, 12:13:10 PM »
Dear Clients,

HotForex positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders worldwide, through its policy of providing the best possible trading conditions. 

We value and reward our clients' for loyalty and continued business,for this we created and launched a referral program in order to show our appreciation to our clients and reward them for any additional business that they introduce to us. 

After you refer a friend or relative to us, simply notify us via email.   We will then fund your account with the Referral Reward. 
The referral reward varies depending on the size of the initial deposit of the referred client

The more they fund the more you are rewarded.   It couldn't be simpler. 

For more information please visit :hxxp: www.  hotforex.  com/en/contest/refer-a-friend.  html

With our Kind Regards,

HotForex

Post Merge: July 02, 2012, 12:14:08 PM
THE HOTFOREX ?VIRTUAL TO REAL? DEMO CONTEST

Dear Traders,

HotForex the award winning, fully regulated and licensed online broker, is proud to announce the HotForex ?Virtual to Real? demo contest.

The HotForex ?Virtual to Real? demo contest is a competition only held on demo accounts.  Therefore, there is no monetary risk for the participants but the cash prizes awaiting the winners are real! In addition, by offering this demo contest we allow our clients to master their trading skills with no risk however real money prizes are still available! Please read our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Details: Length of each round ? 1 Month Total Prizes per round ? 3,500 USD Number of Prize winning Places ? 3 Initial Virtual Deposit - $100,000

For more information please visit: www. hotforex. com/demo_contest/

With our Kind Regards,

HotForex

Offline 9jazeal

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2012, 12:53:12 PM »
HELLO
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN TURN A ONETIME PAYMENT OF $5 INTO $300 OVER AND OVER AGAIN MAKING USE OF A TIME TESTED STRATEGY AND A SIMPLE  TRICK WHICH EXPOSES HIDDEN BACKDOOR TO MAKE YOU MORE THAN $300 ON BETONMARKET  WITHOUT INVESTING A DIME FROM YOUR WALLET.
ARE YOU WONDERING IF THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU?  THE ANSWER IS ?YES? THE STRATEGY IS AS EASY AS A.  B.  C ALL YOU NEED DO IS PAY US $5 TO GET THE GUIDE WE HAVE PREPARED TO WORK YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS AND WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS BECAUSE WITH OUR GUIDE A COMPLETE ?NEWBIE? WAS ABLE TO MAKE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BY FOLLOWING OUR EXAMPLES.
YOU ALSO GET BONUSES WORTH $200 AND A 7 DAYS IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF AFTER PURCHASING THIS GUIDE WE DISAPPOINT YOU IN ANY WAY YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE AND ALL TO GAIN FOR JUST $5 YOU CAN TURN YOUR FORTUNE AROUND AND START MAKING MONEY TODAY WITHOUT INVESTING A DIME.
PLEASE VISIT HTTP://WWW. XZEAL. BLOGSPOT. COM FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
MAKE $300 WEEKLY ON BETONMARKET NO INVESTMENT!!

Offline ogozi

• Still New
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Journalist
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2012, 08:34:14 AM »
Quote from: crazypip link=topic=8264.  msg90983#msg90983 date=1221136094
your post is very informative and detailed but i guess it's too long .    you have explained so many things together.   and i need to know mor about Retail forex brokers.   
 regards  :)

Post Merge: October 09, 2012, 08:44:58 AM
@crazypip.  Forex is a huge market with about USD 2 trillion changing hands each day, a bulk of this money goes to banks and very wealthy individuals who make huge investments running into millions of dollars.  Retail brokers are now available to ease the stress of trading by offering online platforms, executing your orders and offering you leverage.  With retail brokers like Forex-metal. com (my broker), you can now start up with less than $100 and trade in over 50 currency pairs.  They offer very tight spreads, NDD(No Dealing Desk) and good leverage with an outstanding customer support - the qualities of a good broker.  Forex-metal. com is fully committed to helping Nigerian traders, a rare thing with brokers, they have a 24/7 Nigerian customer support phone numbers and e-mail; and they have removed the hassles of wire transfer by offering direct bank deposits and credit cards to withdraw from ATMs.  What more, they will soon open an office in Lagos.  Just check www. forex-metal. com
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:44:58 AM by ogozi »

Offline Offshore

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 15.0.1 Firefox 15.0.1
    • View Profile
Re: FOREX FREE WHITE LABEL
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2012, 02:40:01 AM »
Start Your Own Financial Business.    Create your own White Label  Platform.   Unlike other platforms where you have to pay for the White Label or not able to get your Demo Leads, UniTrader does it all.   UniTrader gives you a unique opportunity to acquire your own White Label trading platform, individualized with your own logo, website and your company?s information and where your leads go directly to your email.   All of this is free.   Contact  us
1.   White Label Banner ? banner for your website Widget is a small banner with the image of UniTrader and ?Download? button linking to your own White Label Trading Platform.   Place this HTML-code within your website, blog or email and enable customers to download your own platform and start trading!
2.   Direct Link to download Your Free UniTrader White Label Trading Platform - Direct Link is a way to get a setup file of Your UniTrader.   Click on it, download, install and enjoy your platform! You can use the link to incorporate it within your own Website the way you like. 
3.   Once you have your own White Label

?     You need to integrate the links to your website.   Once you place the links inside your website or email, people can download your platform. 
    ?     Now you have your own White Label.   Tell your clients that you now offer a Trading Platform that will allow them to learn how to trade FX and CFDs. 
    ?     Your clients and visitors to your website will always see Your Logo, Your Website and Name of Your Company.   Use UniTrader to start your own business or increase traffic to your website. 
    ?     Your Email and Phone number.  Your customers will be able to contact you instantly. 
    ?     All Demo Leads go to Your Email displayed on the Platform.   Moreover, every time your customers register for a Demo Account you will get a copy of a registration email delivered to your e-mail.   Use the leads to build your business. 
    ?     Website.  It will be displayed in the central window of the trading platform.   Publish any information you need on this website to make your customers aware!

Offline dforexguru

• In4mation won't mke u a $1,000,000 but ACTION WILL
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 7.0.503.0 Chrome 7.0.503.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2012, 04:22:03 PM »

EARN 3%
DAILY
PROFIT
Fixed daily profit for 90 Business
days (Mon-Fri, Principal Back,
370% Total Return)

https://avousa. com/?ref=AVO4169454

HAPPY WEEKEND

Offline preet72787

• Semi Cadet
  • Linux (Ubuntu) Linux (Ubuntu)
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 16.0 Firefox 16.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2013, 08:22:02 AM »
Thanks for sharing these good tips. 

Offline connectdeborah

• Cadet
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 17.0 Firefox 17.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: student
Turn your $20 to $2000
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2013, 12:05:30 PM »
do you have $20 in your Payza, Liberty Reserve EgoPay or Perfact Money account ?

If Yes, turn your $20 to $200 in 100 days.  And if you make binary it might go up till $2000.

PM me for more details.
https://www. unitedpaycheck. com/index. asp?tcode=127485&name=Deborah

Offline mackenzie23

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 18.0 Firefox 18.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2013, 01:45:45 PM »
The foreign exchange market (fx or forex) as we know it today originated in 1973.  However, money has been around in one form or another since the time of Pharaohs.  The Babylonians are credited with the first use of paper bills and receipts, but Middle Eastern moneychangers were the first currency traders who exchanged coins from one culture to another.  During the middle ages, the need for another form of currency besides coins emerged as the method of choice.
Media Agency Services
Today's Advertising Agency Media Buying Agencies and Top Ad Agencies are struggling to find their place with brands and the reason is simple.  They haven't evolved with you - your limited time, demanding budget parameters, and increased internal expectations.

Offline danielrobert45

• New Comer
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 25.0.1364.172 Chrome 25.0.1364.172
    • View Profile
  • Profession: business blogger
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2013, 08:58:08 AM »
Well Its a good thread but I would like to know about the following conversions;
LR to Skrill
Skrill to LR

I hope someone could help me in this? Or I will go with rates given by hxxp: www. xchangeemoney. com/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:59:10 AM by danielrobert45 »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2013, 08:58:08 AM »

ads