Author Topic: Study for M.Sc in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in International Finance@Geneva  (Read 436 times)

Offline seyidekol

  • Hero Member
  • **
  • Posts: 688
  • Country: ng
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 79.0.3945.130 Chrome 79.0.3945.130
    • View Profile
  • Age: 29
  • Location: lagos
  • Profession: Management consultant
Study for Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in International Finance &watch as your bright future unfold .

The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in International Finance is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. GBS has established a trading partner in London, the London Academy of Trading, to offer short term trading sessions during the final 6 month Thesis period, increasing job opportunities afterwards.

Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
Learn risk management and gain an in depth knowledge of insurance     companies.
Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
Explore financial statement analysis for executives. 
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses
Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations
Locations: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours).
The costs of living in Spain are very affordable when compared to other countries in Europe. This is always important, especially to a college student already strapped for cash. No matter where you live in Spain you can make it an affordable venture but when you are careful in your selections you can ensure this even more so.
The icing on the cake, for those individuals that want to remain in Spain after graduation, is that anybody who has lived in Spain for 3 years on a student visa can get a work permit and obtain full residence

SDIL is ICEF and CCEA certified and have a first-hand understanding of how the Canadian education system works, as  well as ,good understanding and expertise in overall International Education market in the Caribbean,Europe and the US for International students.Call us +2348050383215,08125549322, 08033549151 now
Visit us;


Nigerian Best Forum . NBF


Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free