Author Topic: ATTEND THIS 6 WEEKS ONLINE TRAINING THAT IS GOING TO TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT INF  (Read 500 times)

Offline babtunde okelola

• INFORMATION!!! LEVERAGING YOUR WAY TO GREATNESS
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14456) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14456)
    • View Profile
Fellow Forumites,
Have you ever heard of a Business called INFORMATION MARKETING?
Information Marketing is  Simply the act and Process of Marketing and Selling Information to a target audience.Information Marketing involves Finding a Solution to other people's problem.
People would practically beg you to Sell your Products to them,and will be ready to Part with any amount,as long as you have Something Qualitative to Offer.
Information Marketing is a business that has turned so many Nigerians into MULTI MILLIONAIREs
Information Marketers in Nigeria such as JULIUS OJEAGBASE(Owner of Complete Sports and Success Digest Extra)
ONOME MAUREEN(Owner of Trillionets Payment Ltd), EFE IMIREN, IYABO OLAWALE, AKIN ALABI.
All these Aforementioned people Earns a Minimum of a Whooping N800,000 on a Monthly Basis.
IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY UNEMPLOYED,OR YOU've GOTTEN FED-UP OF A BOSS BREATHING OVER YOUR NECK,THEN YOU NEED THIS ONLINE TRAINING TO TEACH YOU THE A-Z OF INFORMATION MARKETING.

HOW IS THE TRAINING GOING TO BE CONDUCTED?

This Online Training that will teach you the A-Z OF INFORMATION MARKETING, is going to last for 3weeks.
It is going to be conducted Online through e-mail.
Throughout the Training period you would be receiving Downloadable e-books that you would take your time to read,after reading each package,i would give you ASSIGNMENT to test you.
You would have the Opportunity of asking me so many Questions,if the Need arises.then we would have to Chat on Extracool
Yes! Because i want you all to make it.
I know what i went through,when i was living from hand to mouth.
You would have Full Access to all my Business Secrets that i Learnt from my Mentors.
I will take you Practically by the Hand,at the end of the 3WEEKS Training you must BECOME an Experienced Marketer ready to Launch out into the World.
I will teach you  the SECRETS I used last year in November 2009,TO EARN  N680,000 Cash to my Bank Account.
On the 17th of November 2009 i placed an Advert in the Guardian Newspaper,within 3 Weeks i had Gotten 2,200 Responses i immidiately sent my Clients a Customized Sms directing them to my Site where i had prepared a Unique SALES LETTER.
By 24th of DECEMBER 2009, I had gotton 1,700 Customers,out of the 2,200 Clients,i sold my Info-Products for N4,000
Now take your Calculator and lets do a little Calculation.
N4,000* 1,700=N680,000
You tell me which job will pay that much within 3 weeks?

WHAT YOU WOULD LEARN DURINGTHE 3 WEEKS TRAINING.

1.How to write e-books.
2.Where you can get Free Information on the Net that would assist you when preparing your Products
3.How to write Powerful Sales  letter that turn your Clients into Potential Buyers
4.How to be SUCCESSFUL in this Business.
NOW IT's YOUR TURN TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AROUND!
To Register for this 3 Weeks Online Training,
text your Name,e-mail address,Phone Number  followed by Code INFO Marketing
send it to  080 6059 9072

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads