Author Topic: PRENIUM BUYING and SELLING DOMAIN NAME ONLINE(INTERNET VIRTUAL ESTATE)  (Read 443 times)

Offline babtunde okelola

• INFORMATION!!! LEVERAGING YOUR WAY TO GREATNESS
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14456) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14456)
    • View Profile
Respected Forumites!
Good Morning!
All forumites! Hope we all had a Splendid Night?
We thank God for his Mercies in our lives!
Without wasting much of our time,let's get to Business, do you know that even as bad as the Economy is,such that there are no readily available jobs,and the very few jobs that exists are a pain in the Ass!
You work like a JAKALS and yet earning a very poor pay.
Quite Unfortunate!
Despite all these Obstacles one can still Manoveure if only you can have right and Qualitative Information at your Disposal.
INTRODUCING:(INTERNET VIRTUAL ESTATE)
this Business is indeed a Goldmine on the Internet that has come to Stay.It's such a Lucrative Business.
To make it clearer,let me use the following Examples:Assuming you bought a plot of Land at Badagry for N100,000,Within Seven Months after you sold the same plot of Land for N2,000,000.
Another Scenerio,you have a Land.You've made up your Mind that you will never sell it,However you have decided to be Leasing it out for Specified Periods
Assuming a Corporate Organisation rents your piece of land for 8Months,depending on your Negotiation power,they paid you N750,000. You keep leasing out like that and Keep Rolling CASH in.
This is Exactly what the INTERNET VIRTUAL ESTATE is all about.
You buy a Domain for just $9,after a while your must have down your own Homework you sell the Same Domain name based on your Negotiation power for $5,000.
Isn't that Superb!
If you decide leasing your Domain,you will be Earning more Dollars.
Another Beautiful thing is that you can Register your Domain With  PARKING SITES, they in turn will load your Sites with Tons of Adverts,they would be paying you GOOD PAY for Using your Domain.
Hope you can now see why we are Suffering in Nigeria,everyone of use wants White Collar Jobs!
No one wants to Conduct Research.
The Worst Advice any Parent can give his Children is go to School, get good Grades,and Secure a job.
Unfortunately with the Situation in the Country we all have to be Self Reliant.
You should become a job Creator Rather than being a job seeker.
I have graduated from the University for the past 4years without ever drafting a CV, let alone looking for a job.
Right from my University days,i was always on the Net conducting Research,which eventually made me what i am today.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET STARTED TODAY WITH INTERNET VIRTUAL ESTATE?
Then just text your Name,e-mail address,phone number followed with Domain code 7
to 080 60 59 90 72
Thanks for READING.

Watch out for my next post,i will be Releasing a Free e-book on HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PAYPAL DOLLARS TO NIGERIAN NAIRA
You will be amazed at how easy it is,just watch out for my next post.
Don't pay anybody for that i will give you for Free. 

Advertisements

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:18:21 AM by babtunde okelola »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free