Author Topic: ONLY TO BE READ IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL BREAKTHRU AND BOUNTIFUL INCOME EARNING  (Read 951 times)

Offline justiade4u

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
Dear friend,
Are you an employee with a handsome salary but living daily with hypertension because you might just be the next  to be sacked?

Are  you an  employee living from hand to mouth and whining about your current JOB ? JUST OVER BROKE?

Are you an employee running the rat race, going to work by 5am and getting home by 10pm?

Are you a graduate seeking for a JOB or employment in this already over-congested employment industry?

Are you an undergraduate who will like to stop depending on parents for pocket money?

Are you a you an OND, HND, or even 3rd class Bsc holder whose certificates are always discriminated against? Even a 2-1 or a first class degree holder hardly gets a good job these days.

Are you a  single mom who will like to earn a good income, at the same time spend time with her kids?

Are you simply jobless, broke and confused and will like to change your financial situation for the better by an organisation who will  take you by the hand, personally and show you step by step on how you can be financially FREE?

IF YES, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!

FOUR HOT CAKE BUSINESSES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
1.  GSM SHORT CODE SERVICE

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN SET UP YOUR OWN SHORTCODE NUMBER AND  MAKE OVER N75,000 A WEEK FROM GSM USERS WITHOUT BEGGING OR SELLING ANY PRODUCT TO THEM.

This is the secret Top GSM Short Code (i. e.  34512) Operators don?t want you to know? In the just few hours from now, you will get to all you need to start up your Own Short Code to advertise Your Products/Service On A Platter Of Gold and earn cool money in 3 dynamic ways when people send their details to you in this format:  Text, Name (space) information (space) email address to 32461!

Do you  know that you can do the following with the GSM short code?   You earn when GSM subscriber (people that use GSM) send their N100 or N50 to your short code.  The good thing is that what you make out of this alone is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further  area of business doing.
?   You can earn when you offer a saleable product of your own  to them to these subscribers
?   You can earn when other people advertise their products/services to the details of your subscribers.

You will get all these in a quick?to?use  form for you to start up without  hassles in NairaMiracle Secrets Exposed Kit

2.    PRINT RECHARGE CARDS OF ALL NETWORKS AND DENOMINATIONS IN BULK WITH OR WITHOUT COMPUTER,SOFTWARES OR PRINTER
GSM has become an essential commodity in Nigeria .  So what are you waiting for when you can lay your hand on a kit to be forwarded to you irrespective of your location in the country through your email address.  You will be handed over the key to change your life forever.  It is simple than expected because with our kit you don't need to waste your money on any frivolous training.  Try it today, you will see that the #1,000 you are to use for transport for that interview for a job where you will not take 100% control of your life with low salary is enough to put an end to your money problem.  If you read this and not convinced, you are there to make others rich if you go out there to buy a recharge card for your phone because they're now being produced legally by individual like you without registration of any sort.

?NairaMiracle Secrets Exposed? has all to start up this business

3.    VOIP TECHNOLOGY
IN THIS NAIRAMIRACLE SECRETS EXPOSED ,YOU WILL DISCOVER. . .
?   How to get this software for FREE from us. 
?   How to sell this software to fellow Nigerians and earning over N40,000 every month. 
?   How to integrate this software with your bulk sms business and earning over a N100,000 weekly. 
Where to get your software recharge cards{not GSM recharge cards}that enables you make these cheap calls.  These and many more are found in NAIRAMIRACLE SECRETS EXPOSED KIT.

4.    BULK SMS MESSAGING SERVICES
Introducing The Secret System That Guarantees Over N60,000 Weekly In Your Bank Account With Ease Working Less Than Two Hours Daily
?   How to set up this money spinning business with N6,500 and start earning over N60,000 weekly. 
?   The benefits of the different registration packages. 
?   How to get your clients without talking or marketing to anyone
?   How to get all the GSM numbers for free guaranteed without cracking your head. 
?   The characteristics of a good customised sms provider or gateway. 
?   The techniques to maximise your profit in this business. 
?   Where to locate these sms companies i. e their addresses and phone numbers. 
?   How to run a flexible business without an office and receive payment anywhere in Nigeria. 
?   How to own your own bulksms company in your own name or company name. 
?   Access to the latest technique in customised bulk sms business via your own special or personal bulk sms website. 
?   How to make over a N100,000 weekly guaranteed from clients who will use your personal bulk sms website. 
You will find these in the NairaMiracle Secrets Exposed Kit.

10 Other Great Bonuses for You in Addition if You Order for this Pack

Bonus 1: Browse FREE on your laptop. 
Bonus 2:  Watch Over 2500 TV Channels On Your PC
Bonus 3: How to watch live Premiership and Champions league matches for FREE on your laptop. 
Bonus 4: How to get a 200GB HP laptop anywhere in Nigeria for N15,000
Bonus 5: How to make N100,000 monthly from highly profitable GSM recharge cards printing business.
Bonus 6: How to make 100,000 to N1,000,000 monthly from calls made by GSM users in Nigeria starting with zero kobo. 
Bonus 7: How to get N75,000 to N10,000,000 airtime credit and pay later. 
Bonus 8: How to legally download any software, e-book, videos for FREE from Amazon, clickbank, e-junkie, etc
Bonus 9: How to import products for FREE from China and Dubai like phones, e. t. c
Bonus 10: How to secure a US address, US phone number and how to use it to open a paypal, click bank and US bank account legally as a Nigerian

How Do I Get All These?

You can get all these just at a giveaway price of N 1,950
Pay into ANY GTBank nationwide with the following details:
ACCOUNT NAME: TIAMIYU JELILI ADESOLA
ACOUNT NUMBER: 491 ? 446396 ? 1590

After payment, send an email and text message with the following information in the following order. . . 
Your name, Amount paid, Bank name and branch, Teller number, Email address.   
To: giftedrealm@hotmail. com  OR
To: 08032131443
INSTANT DELIVERY IS VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Offline zukky101

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Netscape 9.0.0.6 Netscape 9.0.0.6
    • View Profile
...... NA WHO SAY FREE BROWSING GO STOP 4 NAIJA. MTN NO FIT .......

... WELL LETS GET DOWN TO BUSSINESS ...
DON'T MIND ALL THESE PEOPLE COLLECTING MONEY AND DON'T DELIVER WHAT YOU PAID FOR OR NOT EVEN WORKING I HAVE ALSO BEEN A VICTIM BEFORE I STARTED MY OWN RESEARCH. ANYONE WHO NEEDS ANY FREE BROWSING SETTINGS ON PHONE AND PC SHOULD CONTACT ME.
NB: MTN IS STILL WORKING ON YOUR-FREEDOM AND IS WORKING VERY FAST AS SAME AS UDP CONNECTION.FREEGATE, ULTRASUF, TOR, JONDO ARE ALL ALSO WORKING FOR MTN AND ZAIN. FOR NOW... USE THIS SETTINGS FOR YOUR-FREEDOM WITH ZAIN

FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:

Use this nigga to power ur freedom.it connects and rocks fast.
NOTE:if u tell me its nt working am gonna shoot u by the head.

FOR FREEDOM WITH MTN
Download your freedom from www.your-freedom.de or any shareware site like sharemobile etc

...On ur freedom goto configure
Address:www.mtnonlineonline.com
protocol:http
port:8080
Tweat: none

Tick the following box
Automatically connect on startup
Reconnect After server shutdown
Enable Encryption
Direct sock4/5 dns & leav the rest...........

Reconnection Delay:5000
Initial Post 10000000
Minimum Post 20000

GOTO ACCT INFO
put the username and pword u register on their site or fi you dont have any register on their site its free.........

GOTO PROXY SETTINGS...
Put any of this ip address
port 8080 save and exit
CLICK PORT
tick sock sock4/5 and web proxy...
click message tab mark auto scroll and select debug....finished

goto ur browser
4mozzilla ip 127.0.0.1, port 8080
mark use proxy for all protocols

now u re gud2go........... ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CALL

4 MTN OPERA MINI 5.2 AND 4.2 only
s60 user should creat a new access
point with this ip
Ip:10.199.212.2
port 8080

And put this in ur opera server
Cheat:http://http:// 172.16.66.3%2fa%3a%00@207.210.125.235/-tukangse/nph-proxy.cgi/cheatmaster/http/80.239.243.2:80

Remember to post ur testimonies

Anyone needing BOLT BROWSER AND SETTINGS PLEASE CALL... ITS VERY FAST

FOR ZAIN

1. Goto dmc.ng.zain.com and activate your zain GPRS but if you have already activated your own, dial *141*712*4# and ignore the insufficient balance message
2. goto your PC suite, use manual configuration and configure it this way
access point: internet.ng.zain.com
username and password: internet
3. then goto your-freedom and configure the proxy settings; leave it blank both proxy and port
ems19.your-freedom.de
use https.
Port automatically changes to 443
4. You can now save and exit and enjoy.

FOR FREEDOM UNLIMITED ACCOUNT CONTACT ME ALSO...

FOR CONFIGURATION ON JONDO, TOR FOR MTN AND ZAIN ALSO CONTACT ME...

I ALSO HAVE TWO NEW SOFTWARES PRENTLY WORKING WITH MTN AND ITS VERY FAST

FOR MTN, ETISALAT ZAIN CHEAT ON BOLT, OPERA MINI 4.2, 5.0, 5.2 With downloader that can download softwares of even 100MB from your mobile phone

MTN IS WORKING PERFECTLY BOTH ON LAPTOPS AND DESKTOP VERY FAST. I MEAN FASTER THAN WE?VE EVER GOT, IF U NEED IT CONTACT ME COS ITS STILL VERY HOT (GENERATED TODAY) AND I CANT PASTE IT HERE SO IT WONT BE BLOCKED

ALSO MTN IS STILL THE BEST IN FREE BROWSING ON PHONES AND DESKTOP (BOLT AND OPERA MINI VERY FAST)

CONTACT ME ON
SMITH

Remember To Post Ur Testimonies

A TRIAL SHALL CONVINCE YOU

COMMITTED TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS...

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline justiade4u

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
I won't be limited by someone over there who will not want others to come out of "hard times" disclaiming what he has not really proof or tested.  Please, help me find answer to this question:[b] Can we because a person got drown at a river stop drinking water anymore?[/b].

Dear Friend, that a person got drown at a river does not make water unfit for drinking.  Alas, that you have been scammed.  What you are have at your disposal in this content is BOTH TESTED AND TRUSTED.  It not a guarantee but a Promise.  We are comitted to the GOOD OF OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS. 

The content on "ONLY TO BE READ IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL BREAKTHRU AND BOUNTIFUL INCOME EARNING" is very REAL.  How dare put things on this forum only to be deceiving people. 

If you feel you need more proof before subscribing, why not give a call to my number 08032131443.  Life itself is a risk.  Never you be afraid to take risk.  Get yourself free from the SELF - MADE LIMITATION BY FEAR.

Dear Reader, try this pack and you will have all the story to tell other members in this forum.  If after you subscribed and you don't receive ALL AS PROMISED, I am glad you have the uncurtained liberty to notify ALL OTHER FORUM MEMBERS so they would be safe free.  Your are blessed and most welcome to ONLY TO BE READ IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL BREAKTHRU AND BOUNTIFUL INCOME EARNING.

Offline shifav

• Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 5.0.375.86 Chrome 5.0.375.86
    • View Profile
How do you want us to know your package is genuine ?
Cheap, Fast & Reliable SMS
hxxp: www. fashiteksms. com

Offline justiade4u

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot for such question.   I have always love to dissolve doubt in people' mind by providing an opportunity for experimentation.   Concerned Reader, you will never know the genuineness of a particular thing until you have taken a bolder step to get the thing tested yourself.   Pls, wouldn't you mind if I say you can subscribe and see if within 24 hours your complete pack is not forwarded to you.   Then you can come back to this post and tell other forumites your story.   I have  A NAME to protect than NAIRA.   Take an action today and see for yourself.   

I love u. 
justiade4u,
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:34:16 AM by justiade4u »

Offline shifav

• Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 5.0.375.86 Chrome 5.0.375.86
    • View Profile
It is not all about getting the package, its the worth of the package, what is the guarantee that I will get the financial breakthru ?
Cheap, Fast & Reliable SMS
hxxp: www. fashiteksms. com

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free