Author Topic: TWINKAS IS BACK.....  (Read 149 times)

Offline kadijat139

• Cadet
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 57.0 Firefox 57.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: office technology management
TWINKAS IS BACK.....
« on: December 05, 2018, 03:30:25 AM »
"Good news"
    This is indeed a Good News To My Fellow Participants On TWINKAS, I just opened a new TWINKAS and I was Activated  to Receive Payment before the end of day, so many testimonies about paying back, I was so happy when I hard TWINKAS is back paying so I say let me give it a try and I contacted the ADMIN number (09067945464) Mrs Halimat  by name and she was the one that opened the Account for me and merge me to Received Payment of 300% Bonus Within 6hrs, I was scared at first and wanted to withdraw back but I began to have intera conflict within myself, one mind said go ahead and do it after all you got the information from a different reliable source and the other was trying to bring me back, to cut the story short I took the risk of putting in  money as she directed and now I have collected my complete #300,000 just this morning, now I'm saying out for you to go get yours also, this is social media and I can not bring myself down so low to start broadcasting a fake stories I'm more than that in Jesus name, they are also giving payment to dose who encounter challenges on their old accounts now, you can contact/whatsapp the God fearing mother that help me out on 09067945464 and thank me after, I remain my humble self have a nice day ahead.   

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

TWINKAS IS BACK.....
« on: December 05, 2018, 03:30:25 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads