Author Topic: TWINKAS IS BACK.....  (Read 160 times)

Offline kadijat139

• Cadet
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 57.0 Firefox 57.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: office technology management
TWINKAS IS BACK.....
« on: November 23, 2018, 06:12:24 AM »
"Good news"
    This is indeed a Good News To My Fellow Participants On TWINKAS, I just opened a new TWINKAS and I was Activated  to Receive Payment before the end of day, so many testimonies about paying back, I was so happy when I hard TWINKAS is back paying so I say let me give it a try and I contacted the ADMIN number (09067945464) Mrs Halimat  by name and she was the one that opened the Account for me and merge me to Received Payment of 300% Bonus Within 6hrs, I was scared at first and wanted to withdraw back but I began to have intera conflict within myself, one mind said go ahead and do it after all you got the information from a different reliable source and the other was trying to bring me back, to cut the story short I took the risk of putting in  money as she directed and now I have collected my complete #300,000 just this morning, now I'm saying out for you to go get yours also, this is social media and I can not bring myself down so low to start broadcasting a fake stories I'm more than that in Jesus name, they are also giving payment to dose who encounter challenges on their old accounts now, you can contact the God fearing mother that help me out on 09067945464 and thank me after, I remain my humble self have a nice day ahead.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

TWINKAS IS BACK.....
« on: November 23, 2018, 06:12:24 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads