Author Topic: HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM GSM VECHILE TRACKING. . . .  (Read 603 times)

Offline 9icebiz

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.3 Firefox 3.5.3
    • View Profile
HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM GSM VECHILE TRACKING. . . .
« on: April 13, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
 HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM GSM VECHILE TRACKING.  .  .  .

Do you think is easy to make money in nigeria with gsm vechile tracking? off course YES
can you see my yes is in a capital letter, many engineers has being looking for how they
can come about it, you can only try but if you are not thought or being giving a guide you
can not no how much about it, in this gsm vechile tracking i will send you an e-manaul which
is going to guide you how you can come about it al what you need will be in the manaul.

Let me tell you how you can come about it, you can start with no capital but learn it or
can i say getting it perfect in my manaul guide, if you are making a vechile at 10,000 the now
count how many vechile in nigeria that you are going to track with gsm.   my friend there is
no wasting of time because we are all getting older every day.

to get this manaul you will need 8,000 but due to the bonus going  on

PAY A SUM OF 4000 into
name; oyelami ahmed adewale
account no: 5743010010371
bank name; firstbank

send your detail by texting me your payment teller number, amount you paid, what you paid for
and your email address to 419 Scam or mail me on walballs2000@yahoo.  ca.

YOU Will get your e-manaul sent to your email address that same day after your money has been
confirmed.

FOR OTHER BUSINESSES

1.  20 BUSINESSES YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM PRICE IS (2,500)

2.  ONLINE SURVEY in this you can make 25k per day (2,500)

3.  PRINTING RECHARGE CARDS FROM YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP (2,000)

4.  FREE BROWSING ON YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP EITHER (MTN, GLO, ZAIN OR ETISALATE) (2,500)

5.  FREE BROWSING USING YOUR DECODER CABLE CONNECTION (3000).   IF YOU WANT THE CABLE CONNECTION CABLE PRICE IS (9400)

6.  GET A SHORT CODE LIKE 31245 AND MAKE THOUSAND PER DAY(4,000).   AND IF YOU WANT US TO GET YOU THE SHORT CODE AND PLACE IT FOR YOU WITHOUT YOU GOING TO ANY PROCESS.  .  .  (25,000)

7.  GSM VECHILE TRACKING.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  TRACK VECHILE WITH GSM AND MAKE THOUSAND FROM IT.  .  .  .  (4,000)

8.  MAKE FREE INTERNATIONAL CALL WITHOUT ANY CHARGES.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  (6,000)

9.  WATCH FREE DSTV ON YOUR LAPTOP/DESKTOP (3,500)

10.  READ EMAIL ONLINE AND MAKE MONEY THOUSAND DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DOMICILLARY ACCOUNT.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  (3,000)

11.  FOREX TRADING (2,500)

12.  INFORMATION MARKETING.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  DESCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM INFORMATION MARKETING.  .  .  (4,000)

TO GET THE PACKAGES FROM (1-3) PAY 3000 AND FROM (4-5) PAY 5,500 REMEMGER THE FIFTH IS WITHOUT CABLE BUT WITH CABLE PAY (9,400)

INTO
name; oyelami ahmed adewale
account no: 5743010010371
bank name; firstbank

for more information call419 Scam or mail me walballs2000@yahoo.  ca

you call also visit my website www.  walbiz.  wordpress.  com

SEE YOU ON TOP MY FAMILIES
   OYELAMI

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM GSM VECHILE TRACKING. . . .
« on: April 13, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free