Author Topic: Work and study in cyprus  (Read 894 times)

Offline berthrandy

• Jr Cadet
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.0.16823Mod.by.Handler) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.0.16823Mod.by.Handler)
    • View Profile
Work and study in cyprus
« on: March 30, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »
there are post gradaute and undergraduate courses in north and south cyprus,admissions in south cyprus which is already in european union is almost closing,14th april,but if u act real fast you can meet up and the schools are more expensive,but there are more opportunities there somehow, north is cool too with jobs for students but not yet in EU yet, www. gau. edu. tr,biggest american university in europe,is offering 50percent off fees,so check it out,25 yrs maximum age for undergraduate,30 yrs maximum for post graduate,though i can overide this law,if u are a serious applicant, go to the website if u see a course that interests you, then i can guide you all through the process to get admissions and visa,just fill the admission forms,u can get from the website or i send to u, then send  me ur credentials, and a medical letter from public hospital saying that ur fit for academic work,within a week or two, i get u admission letter,then u pay about  2340 euro fees directly to the school when u receive ur admission letter,then we process  a transit visa to turkey,pls get back to me after checking out the courses on the website or email me the course you intend to pursue , email to Jacconng@yahoo. com, 07064464268,hurry, we don't have much time, regards, onyinye

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Work and study in cyprus
« on: March 30, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads