Author Topic: why are we on this earth  (Read 971 times)

Offline otunba lecturer

• View Profile
why are we on this earth
« on: July 23, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »
why are we on this earth

can someone tell me why GOD created us n this earth

it is to just live and die or make money or what 

Advertisements

Be creative to rule your world

Proudly Nigerian

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

why are we on this earth
« on: July 23, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline WorldWideWaco

• Cadet
  • Addition in Logy Bay Newfoundland
    • View Profile
Re: why are we on this earth
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 02:43:39 PM »

I'll try and give an answer, maybe it is good wheat and satisfies, you must decide. . . if it is chafe then bundle it up and throw it in a fire:

1) GOD is not the servant

2) We are not gods or angels. . . we are just sinners. . . regardless of how hard we try not to be

3) Thus, we endeavour to serve GOD

4) The Holy Spirit IS always present and guiding us

5) We are blind mostly to that guidance

Therefore, I believe that GOD uses us even when we are unaware of it, even when we don't even believe in him. . . for he always believes in us. . . at least until judgement day.

So, sometime you believe that you have been righteous and done just the very thing GOD would want of you. . . . but opp. . . it turns out it was the worse thing. . . oh nooooooo. . .

Sometimes you think. . . this is absolutely the worst thing ever. . . and low and behold. . . it turns out to be the very thing that increases GOD's congregation/ the manifestation of the Holy Spirit on earth/ the ability for eyes to see that manifestation. . . gosh. . . . how did that happen?!!?

So, there are many mysteries. . . for GOD is GOD and GOD is GOD alone. . . (note this does not imply that GOD'S word- JESUS, or GOD'S breath-the Holy Spirit are denied. . . quite the opposite they are ONE with him for they are of him and him). . . .

as people, we do not see these mysteries nor will we divine them fully. . . yawn. . . oh well. . . I guess that's the reason he IS GOD and we are just sinners.

I hope this helps you in walking in faith with GOD as your guide to the best of your ability.  You will fail, as we all do, constantly. . . but I guess that's the point. . . We ALL need GOD. . . his need for us. . . . not so much!

Peace. . . out.

Liam WorldWideWaco, please feel free to visit and comment on thread:

hxxp: www. nigerianbestforum. com/index. php?topic=7064. new;topicseen#new

Thanks and good luck with it. . .

Offline WorldWideWaco

• Cadet
  • Addition in Logy Bay Newfoundland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot...something about being fruitful and multiplying...maybe try clicking on that ad of yours,(foot of your message)...good luck with it...

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »

ads