Author Topic: Who Says, It Doesn?t Pay To Do Good!!!  (Read 861 times)

Offline kennmarketing

• Meet The Money Doctor!
    • View Profile
Who Says, It Doesn?t Pay To Do Good!!!
« on: July 23, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »
Two days ago by 10pm news from Radio Nigeria, I heard of the bravery shown by 4 okada riders in Rivers State.  They threw away their lives just to save two little kids ? boy, that?s bravery.  I was highly delighted to learn that 2 of them are from the North.  That shows that we are our brother?s keeper no matter where we come from. 

But what gladdens my heart the most is the instant millionaires they became because the Governor of Rivers State highly appreciated this not-easy-to-come-by bravery from the part of the world shown by these okada riders.  That really shows that the governor values human life and patriotism.  It will equally help in stamping out kidnapping in the Niger Delta if other state governors in the region will borrow a leaf from the Rivers State governor.  Because when someone knows that even if he dies stopping a kidnapping attempt, he will be remembered, celebrated and rewarded for doing well, I bet you, he will go a long way to do that good.

So, I appreciate these guys? bravery and the gesture from the Rivers State Governor.

It really pays to do good and stick with it no matter what!!!
------------------------------

You can now have seamless Free Broadband Internet browsing, 250sms/Month and Free Calls to 64 Countries in SIM Card.  This Free global broadband service can be used to trade on MT4 for Fx Traders. 

Should you be interested, just call: 0703. 2733047

Advertisements

Ken Nwankwo
Meet The Gurus On Their Platform:
http://GurusForum.com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Who Says, It Doesn?t Pay To Do Good!!!
« on: July 23, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free