Author Topic: ARE THESE PASTORS GENUINE?  (Read 984 times)

Offline samsonlipuka

• Jr Poster
  • I salute you all Nigeria Best Forum Members
    • View Profile
ARE THESE PASTORS GENUINE?
« on: July 22, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »
I am a member of the Methodist Church, and I like it that way.  I do have a problem with the new generation of preachers though.  I am refering to those who are not in the mainstream church but have started splinter churches.  In my opinion, these are just motivated by greed for maoney.  For them, religion is the surest way to riches.

It is common to see these preachers, riding in the latest limousines, using the latest high-tech communication systems, and in designer clothes, living in the poshiest areas, and yet the members of these churches are nowhere in the same bracket.  Some actually own jets.

Jesus Christ didn't have much to his name.  And at one time, when his followers complained of hunger, he told them to look at the birds, who did no work and yet did not starve.  His means of transport was a donkey, and this was on very rare occasions.

I wish to remind these Pastors of one thing.  A rich man came to Hesus, and asked how he could enter the Kingdom of Heaven.  Jesus told him to sell everything he had and give to the poor, and follow him.  The rich man was not able to do this.  So Jesus said, it is indeed easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle tha for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

I rest my case.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ARE THESE PASTORS GENUINE?
« on: July 22, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free