Author Topic: UNKNOWN FLYING OBJECTS (UFO): REAL OR IMAGINARY?  (Read 2772 times)

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
UNKNOWN FLYING OBJECTS (UFO): REAL OR IMAGINARY?
« on: July 17, 2008, 10:12:33 AM »
Is there anyone familiar with the existence of UFO?

Advertisements

CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In both Signature and Posts.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

UNKNOWN FLYING OBJECTS (UFO): REAL OR IMAGINARY?
« on: July 17, 2008, 10:12:33 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline GolDeNRollY

• Determination makes a man to succeed in life!
    • View Profile
Re: UNKNOWN FLYING OBJECTS (UFO): REAL OR IMAGINARY?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:42:20 AM »
what do u mean,
pls explain
ONE LOVE | With God all things are possible

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 01:13:31 PM »
2. Is there UFO?

Unknown Flying Object is the opinion of a particular group of people. Interplanet (or interstar) vessels of humanoid. Today, there is accumulated mass of evidences about the flight of UFO, in vision and photographs. There are radars evidence and eye witnesses, but no one real indisputable accepted fact about the existence of UFO, the body of humanoid, their cosmic vessels are not available. Also no robot and devices having clear unearthly origin. Therefore, the existence of UFO is an open question.

UFO belongs to the class of objects as Loch Ness monster, snow man, bigfoot and other different  phenomenon which there's no real fact about their existence. Anybody could raise an objection: "Is photo and video films not an evidence?" It's possible in the court but not in science!

The description of new species of animal needs at least one sample of such animals: If it's large animal, then there must be as minimum its skin and skull. So, also with UFO and other bigfoot, for scientific research there must be part of these objects which presently none.

So, first conclusion: No indisputable fact of the existence of UFO.

But UFO can exist in reality, the proof of their existence not yet discovered. Also there is no fact of the absence of UFO in real life!. Off course, if there is no exhibition of general review of flying object, it doesn't mean that in nature it doesn't exist. But from other side (here I start partly referring to my former article about humanoid) there's always mistakes and undefeated process in nature. It means that, there must be catastrophe, ruin and accident i.e. in relation to UFO. UFO should have broken down, burnt and fell. As a result we people would have received indisputable evidence about the existence of unearthly intellect

So, second conclusion (which coincide with the fourth conclusion from my former article about humanoid): In the process of their presence on earth, humanoid should have at least once sustain catastrophe which would give us an indisputable proof of their visit on Earth. And so, as there is no INDISPUTABLE fact, it means that also no UFO on our planet My expression "probably" used is because I can't with 100% possibility confirm, at the same time with 90-99% assurance confirm that: there isn't and wasn't UFO on Earth!

Quoted:

Offline GolDeNRollY

• Determination makes a man to succeed in life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 09:47:52 AM »
no idea pls
ONE LOVE | With God all things are possible

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 10:34:39 AM »
Have you watched MEN IN BLACK and INDEPENDENCE DAY?

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 10:34:39 AM »

ads