Poll

any questions pls simply email me. olatunjiadetunji@aol.com

olatunjiadetunji@aol.com
0 (0%)
teejazzy@gmail.com
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ONLINE MARKETING  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Tee_jazz

• Jr Poster
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.17 Firefox 3.0.17
    • View Profile
ONLINE MARKETING
« on: January 25, 2010, 06:42:24 PM »
Hi,
Internet marketers, by and large, are a fairly smart bunch of people.   They're capable of following logical sequences.   They're extremely literate.   They have entrepreneurial instincts.   They tend to be quick learners with inquisitive minds.

As such, it's not too unrealistic to believe that many of them have at least one truly great idea.   Many IM-ers are undoubtedly "geniuses waiting to happen".   Too often, though, that potential goes unrealized.   That's because they fall into a nasty rut, trying to tend to the basic needs of their business and struggling to keep their head above water when they should be developing and perfecting their creative gems.

That's a sad state of affairs.   It doesn't just prevent them from realizing their maximum business potential.   It also keeps the rest of the world from benefiting from their intelligence.   When creativity is snuffed out by the need to run along on a business administration treadmill, everyone loses.

Look at the biggest names in the industry.   Almost all of them have one thing in common-they had a vision for something new, different or better and they found a way to convert that vision into a working reality.   They discovered their genius and have made their way to the top because of it.

What about your genius?  Have you found it?  Are you making it a reality?  Or are you so bogged down in the details that you've had to set aside until you have "more time" to work on it.   Here's a sobering proposition for you.   You're never going to have "more time" unless you do something big to make that a reality.
love what i wrote?javascript:void(0);well you can still check for more interesting piece from hxxp: www. squidoo. com/Firm_network_affiliate have got something there for you to crunch on javascript:void(0); will like you to read more and improve your learning curves,have added a download able pdf worth $29 for FREE!! just because am father Christmas(yea right)!! am not joking go check it out here hxxp: www. squidoo. com/Firm_network_affiliate

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ONLINE MARKETING
« on: January 25, 2010, 06:42:24 PM »

Offline cornelius123

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.11 Firefox 2.0.0.11
    • View Profile
Re: ONLINE MARKETING
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 01:03:53 AM »
FINANCIAL FREEDOM INFORMATION (FFI)

EMAIL:-corneliusonyekwere@gmail. com

TEL: +2348069021949

MAKING MONEY THE RIGHT WAY THROUGHT THE INTERNET.

DATE:19/5/2008

DEAR INTERNET FRIEND,

I WELCOME YOU IN TO THE WORLD OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM INFORMATION

(FFI). THIS IS THE SYSTEM WITH WHICH I HAVE BEING ROLLING MILLIONS IN TO MY ACCOUNT AND I AM GOING TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO YOU ONCE YOU ORDER FOR IT. THIS OUTFIT IS PRIMARILY CONCERNED ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS . I SHALL MAKE THIS INFORMATION AS BRIEF AS POSSIBLE,THEIR ARE OPPORTUNITIES GOING ON NOW ON THE INTERNET,PEOPLE ARE BECOMING SELF-EMPLOYED AND ARE MAKING MONEY LEGALY THROUGHT THHE INTERNET. ( NOT THE FRAUDULENT WAY). THE LACK OF INFORMATION HAD MADE MANY TO DIE IN POVERTY NOT BECAUSE THEY LOVE IT BUT BECAUSE THEY LACK INFORMATION THAT WOULD HAVE TURNED THEIR SITUATION ARROUND.

THE INTERNET IS LIKE A GOLDMINE SEEKING FOR EXPLOITATION ,YET ONLY UNDER 30% OF IT HAD BEEN EXPLOITED INSPITE OF THE VAST FINANCIAL RESOURCES ACCRUEING FROM IT ON A DAILY BASIS.

WITHIN THE INTERNET YOU CAN GO INTO BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITHOUT MOVING AN INCH FROM WHERE YOU ARE SEATED RIGHT NOW, AND FOR ALL THE WORK DONE YOU WILL BE PAID IN COMMISSION OF ABOUT BETWEEN 30%-45% ATLEAST AS AN AFFILIATE WORKER. IT SOUNDS STRANGE RIGHT ,BUT THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS THAT IT IS TRUE. THE FINANCIAL FREEDOM INFORMATION WILL DO THE MAGIC FOR YOU, "WHAT TO DO" AND "HOW TO DO IT" IN A MORE SIMPLIFIED WAY SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE BENEFIT FROM THIS GOLDMINE CALLED THE "INTERNET".

FINANCIAL FREEDOM INFORMATION (FFI) HAD BEING HELPING MANY PEOPLE TO FIND EMPLOYMENT THROUGHT THE INTERNET. INFORMATION IS POWER,MEN WHO HAVE SUCCEDDED ,SUCCEDDED BECAUSE THEY HAVE CERTAIN VITAL INFORMATION,THAT INFORMATION IS NOW AT YOUR DOORSTEP. WORK AT YOUR OWN SPACE AND TIME FRAME NO STRESS,NO DIFFICULTY,100% SUCCESS GUARANTEED. WITHIN ONE YEAR YOU CAN HIT YOUR MILLIONS AND START LIVING A FULFILLED LIFE.

*YOU DONT NEED ANY MONEY FOR STARTING UP THIS BUSINESS

*MONEY IS PAID DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT

*NO BUYING AND SELLING OF ANY KIND

*IT IS 100%LEGAL AND 100% GUARANTEED.

TESTIMONIES

your ystem is very simple yet very effecive for making money. imade N3. 2million in 3 MONTHS. sir may he good lord bles you every day of your life.

miss amake obiorah LAGOS.

your emai is a wonderfu one i applied i and in the first one week i made N109250. 00

WITHOUT ANY DIFFICUTIES. my bank accoun is now fat.

ebonyi state

student

sir your system worked. i am very happy about that . thank you a million times. 2wks afer appling it i made more han i expected in my account. thanks for the million naira secret.

james ibe

imo state

DEADLINE:

BE AMONG THOSE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS SLASH PRICE, FOR ASS SOON AS THIS INFORMATION IS MADE AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST HUNDREND PEOPLE AT THE GIVE AWAY PRICE OF N2,500 THE E-MANUEL WILL TTURN BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PRICE OF N5,500.

ANYONE SEEKING FOR THIS INFORMATION WILL PAY N5,500 OR FORGET ABOUT IT. I OWN NOBODY ANY APOLOGY.

THEREFORE ACT FAST SO THAT YOU COULD BE AMONG THE FIRST ONE HUNDREND PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS SLASH AND THEN SAVE ABOUT N3,000 FOR YOURSELF.

WITH THE (FFI)YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A COMPUTER GURU OR EVEN A PROFFESOR TO USE IT,IT IS SO SIMPLE THAT EVEN A MONKEY CAN DO IT EFFECTIVELY. THE BASIC THINGS ARE ONLY NEEDED SUCH AS :click,paste,copy,send e. t. c. REMEMBER YOU DO NOT MAKE MONEY BY CHANCE BUT BY CHOICE,SO TAKE A DECISION TODAY THAT WILL AFFECT YOUR FUTURE AND THOSE OF YOUR LOVED ONES.

TO GET THE MANUAL FELLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW:

WITHIN NIGERIA:-PAY A DEPOSITE OF N2,500 IN ANY BRANCH OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U. B. A) IN TO:-

ACC NO : 02410520095321

ACC NAME: CORNELIUS P.  ONYEKWERE

SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AFTER PAYMENT: FULL NAME, DATE OF PAYMENT, EMAIL & PHONE NO.  THREE WEBSITES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER REGISTER WITH THEM AND START MAKING MONEY IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FREE REGISTRATION.

OUTSIDE NIGERIA: A PAYMENT OF USD 20 OR ITS EQUIVERLENT IN LOCAL CURRENCYTHROUGHT MY LIERTYRESERVE ACCOUNT U2426581 .  THEN MAKE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO ME: FULL NAME ,DATE OF PAYMENT,PHONE ,COUNTRY ,CURRENCY USED (local or usd), AMOUNT. THREE LIFE CHANGING WEBSITE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE,REGISTRATION WITH THEM, THEY ARE TOTALLY FREE AND AS SOON AS YOU FINISHED THE REGISTRATION YOU BEGIN TO MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY.

NOTE: SEND THESE INFORMATION THROUGHT TEXTMASAGES TO :-+2348069021949 FOR VERIFICATION AND IMMEDIATE REPLY TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITHIN 24HOURS.

CONTACT MR. CORNELIUS. P. O.  ON:-

EMAIL:- corneliusonyekwere@gmail. com

TEL: +2348069021949

Work At Home | Free Traffic

Get subscribers

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 01:03:53 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline buyemails

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 4.0.249.78 Chrome 4.0.249.78
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:24:40 AM »
Try us: www. buyemails. org

Thanks.
Email Leads, SMTP, Mailers, VPN Accounts, etc.    - Visit www.  buyemails.  org

Offline uchesco

• Start A Business Today.
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 Opera 9.80
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »
you de try
Discover How To Triple Your Website Traffic Free Of charge.  Hurry visit hxxp: bizidea2.  wordpress.  com/

Offline Tee_jazz

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.17 Firefox 3.0.17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 01:56:06 AM »
Hello
Fellow Netprenure,
having a rough time with what you ought to do or what you are simply doing wrong. . . . hmmmmm, now what could that be?? bet me i don't know but what i do know is this the online marketing world is just as tough,brutal,rugged and edgy as that of the offline marketing world.
so the big question is what are you using to pull off your gunz, no ammo? you mean know tools? come on we all out there know that you need the right tools at the right time for proper campaign of your online marketing business.
Lucky you,have got the remedy just incase your in need of that secret tool am talking about.
* Tools that will sky rocket your online marketing business
* Tools that will yield you double opt-in
* Tools that will convert LEADS into PROSPECTS into CLIENTS
and you know what that means? ching$$ ching$$$, oh yea i like the ring tone to that one.  more like BANG!
will give you where you can pick up this powerful internet marketing resourceful tool,just mail me today
teejazzy@gmail. com or better still olatunjiadetunji@aol. com or better still visit www. firmaffilaite. co. nr

Offline visualtutorng

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.5 Firefox 3.5.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 02:38:02 AM »
I see

Offline ACEMO1

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 12:53:23 AM »
Welcome on board Tee_jazz
A true and sincere spirit of humility

Ganja Tea!!!...Take a sip

Offline Tee_jazz

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.7 Firefox 3.5.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 04:50:20 PM »
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: - READER?S DIGEST (VOL. 1) 

CATEGORY: - ONLINE MARKETING

Date: - 15/2/2010

Author: - Forwarded from the desk of O. ADETUNJI

Section 1: Introduction
The information you are about to absorb may be unsettling.  The content of this article is unlike the sugar coated, glossed over ad copy you are accustomed to reading.
However, this knowledge is crucial to your success.  The truth contained in the following chapters may not be what you would like to hear, but it's exactly what
you need to know.
Thanks for your interest in this report.  Now hang on and enjoy the ride.

Marketing Basics -(Just in Case)
Most people join their first affiliate program or online opportunity with little idea of what marketing is all about.  Some people believe marketing is a synonym for the
word advertising.  Others assume marketing is a simple reference to the act of selling a product or service.  While advertising and sales fall under the umbrella of
marketing, the larger objective of the marketer is to plan, execute, and adapt the entire process of moving products and services from their source to the end user
in a profitable manner.
To think of yourself as a marketer means to look beyond the simple act of placing your ads.  You must consider the larger picture.

Who needs your product?

Where can you find these people? What form of advertisement would appeal to this group of prospects?

What objections might you need to overcome when selling your product?

Marketing students are taught a set of principles known as the Marketing Mix.

First introduced on a large scale by Neil Borden in 1964, this curriculum is also referred to as the Four P's; Product, Price, Place, and Promotion.
Product - The product is both the substance and the presentation of goods and services offered to the customer.  This includes the appearance and functionality
of physical products, customer support service, and even the emotional benefits the customer will receive as a result of their purchase.
Any packaging the physical good arrives in is also considered to be part of the product element.  By this token, the nature in which a particular service is
delivered can also be construed as part of the product.
Price - This is how much you charge for your product or service.  Factors involved in pricing consideration might include geography, time frame, and quantity.  Also, pricing variables regarding services rendered could be relative to the different levels of service provided.
Place - This is where and how your product is made available and sold.  Will you sell it through an online auction site, or from your own internet shop? Will you
market your product offline, and if so, where exactly will you do so? The question of place is often answered by where your target market can be found.
Promotion - Here is the element most people can readily identify with.  Promotion encompasses the advertising and pitching of your product or service.
This process involves identification of and communication with your different target groups.
While this is definitely food for thought, it's no more than a humble beginning.  To be a successful Internet marketer, you should educate yourself at least enough
to grasp and manage the basics of marketing theory and practice.
Correspondence schools, night classes, info sites, books written by successful business people, and casual association with knowledgeable, productive individuals are all examples of cost effective education.
Multi-Level Marketing vs.  Network Marketing - Any Difference?

join me next time for the remaining part of READER?S DIGEST SERIES VOL 1

I want to share with you some new development softwares you can use to kick start your online marketing campaigns, it really doesn?t make any difference if you are a WEBDESIGNER or simply just an INTERNET MARKETER that run just a web page (squeeze page) for your products/services, and it?s even best for you MEGA FIRMS to own this intelligent built-in softwares to maximize the running of your opt-in subscriptions and offers on your web sites for legible prospects. 

The links to these resourceful tools are listed below:

You will be required to sign-up when you are linked to the sales page of any tool, this is just protocols for reaching you on the product you are purchasing, just sign-up once and that?s it, you log in with the same ID and password for the rest of the links, you may or might not need to participate in any form of obligations on the site.  selling your stuff online just got easy.  Try it for free!

Yeah! Before I draw down the curtains on today?s digest-able topic I will like you guys to go rate my video I posted on YOU-TUBE, the address is listed below and if you are a METACAFE lover have got a link for you too. 

YOU-TUBE: - hxxp: www. youtube. com/watch?v=NbI_fCe5G8Y

METACAFE: - hxxp: www. metacafe. com/watch/4096404/firmnetwork_co_nr_wmv/

Hmmmmm, seems am forgetting something, what could that be, oh! I want to share with you some new development softwares you can use to kick start your online marketing campaigns, it really doesn?t make any difference if you are a WEBDESIGNER or simply just an INTERNET MARKETER that run just a web page (squeeze page) for your products/services, and it?s even best for you MEGA FIRMS to own this intelligent built-in softwares to maximize the running of your opt-in subscriptions and offers on your web sites for legible prospects. 

The links to these resourceful tools are listed below:

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=24173    (NEW MADE IN NIGERIA,FABRICATED WOOD FINISHES,FOR FLOORING,CEILING,PARTITIONING,e. t. c)

TYPO BUZZ

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27165

TWITTER BUZZ

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27163

Trend Buzz

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27166

Poll Buzz

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27168

Pop up Machine

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27169

Email Buzz

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27170

Google ads Buzz

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27171

A-Z Success with SFI

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27172

Black Hat SEO(search engine optimization) FOR BEGINEERS

hxxp: www. tripleclicks. com/detail. php?item=27173

I remain my always loyal and humble self to you out there

O. ADETUNJI

UNTIL NEXT TIME, TO YOUR ULTIMATE SUCCESS IN THE INTERNET REVOLUTION (CHEERS)!!

Offline Face

• Do the right thing at the right time.
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 09:20:33 PM »
Welcome on board.

Offline ACEMO1

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 03:33:42 AM »
Welcome on board Tee_jaz

Offline romc2800

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.7 Firefox 3.5.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 12:52:27 PM »
welcome to the house TEE=JAZ.  But you still need some internet marketings tool, I mean a powerful tools that will make you work less and earn big income.  For more information e-mail me.  romc2800@yahoo. com

Offline ACEMO1

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »
 are you sure?

Offline Kingugo

• Why Stay Online If You Don't Earn From It??????
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Programmer, Advanced Linux Developer, Web designer and Seo expert.
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 08:58:03 AM »
Thanks teejay
Visit VFL PROFIT SYSTEM & make some cash online. 07064596102

Offline ACEMO1

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 06:43:44 AM »
i see

Offline Tee_jazz

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.8 Firefox 3.5.8
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 05:31:36 PM »

Thanks to you my loyal peeps and pals in the house.

if any of you have got problems with getting those under listed links i gave to you prior to this writing please you should contact me, just pay an equivalent sum of the fee tagged price on any of this items and i will be more than delighted to order them for you and you will receive them via your e-mail box.

i will be doing something real big very soon,. . . guess what it is?
 i am actually putting together a magazine(in pdf format)
content will be basically filled with never before seen electronics,gadgets,equipments,phones, you just name it! i will find it for you with a lovely bargain price, so all you savvy tech guys that love to by special made or unique items, you can count on me to get them for you :) for a AFFORDABLE fee usually.
if you got the marketing spirit in you, this magazine will thrill you with lots of ideas where and how to start with a simple form of network marketing i;e direct sales. .  it's as old as the time itself.
so to get this exclusive magazine i will be launching it here first online, to you guys, so you can get the hook and thrill of a viable market for the unique items.  i do work with an allie in the States, she is very close to me( she is like a mother to me, yes we are related), that makes it possible for me to make  it happen, since most of this gadget gurus in most advance world(not talking about CHINA made goods) don't like doing business with us, thanks to the evil dark lords of yahoo yahoo boys, they simply reject all 9ija orders. .  :( but not to worry TEEJAY is here to whipe dose fustrations away.

NOTE: pls i like to do my business with cash down and pick your product. .  as soon as you are showing interest in any item you find in the catalogue, you simply must have the money down, so i can now order it within 3-days spec for you and as soon as it arrives you come down to my office and pay to pick it up (brand NEW or USED, what ever suites your need) and if you are intrested in WHOLE SALES of any item you have a notch for that will kick the market you can also come on in and tell me the QTY you will want, but i will be giving you some standard protocols to follow( it's not my fault oh! nah so i see em for 9ija, you just can't deal with people and money with open sincere mind) and the items will be delivered for you to come and pick at my office.

FINALLY
i will be given out some useful tips to those of you that are interested in knowing more about internet marketing just mail me via olatunjiadetunji@aol. com
i have a nasty lovely business model that will rock the banks of those of you that will join me in my network team via 

htpp://www. firmaffiliatenetwork. co. cc

when you sign up there for free i will coach you on to how you can get it ease started with this online network marketing company. .  they are for real and you can do real business with them.
WARNING before you go diving into the site i will like you to
FIRST and FORE MOST take on my tutorial lesson and am offering a whole encyclopedia, anatomy e-book that truly describes how to become successful with the MARKETING COMPANY. .  for interested candidates you should please contact me via my # +234-01-7659538( it won't be on most times cause am always on a busy schedule) or just email me: olatunjiadetunji@aol. com

Offline Nigeriana123

• GET IT RIGHT ALWAYS
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0 Firefox 3.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 07:52:13 AM »
Well, we're waiting
Best HYIP hxxp: biotechinvfund. com/?ref[id]=EP1562

Offline fatherken

• making money is what i like doing best all time.
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 06:59:39 AM »
must it involve cash.
simple internet free ATM that pay you money secretly . www.incomemadeng.com

Offline ACEMO1

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 04:30:06 AM »
waiting to launch....

Offline saintompet

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.7 Firefox 3.0.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 05:54:46 PM »
FREE INTERNET ACCESS / BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP FOR FREE

HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP/SEND FREE SMS FROM YOUR PHONE or PC

1. Exposing free BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP

FASTER and BETTER and much more EASIER TO INSTALL; IT?S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME. Anywhere  - Anytime

For you to enjoy free pc browsing
Follow my step by step setup.
REQUIREMENT:

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE Phone
OR
>USB MODEM OR DATACARD  (UNLOCKING OF MODEM TO BROWS WIH ANY SIM- IS ALSO AVALIABLE)

The Free Browsing software for Computer

these are  what u get:
   ZAIN PC free browsing,
   MTN PC free browsing Configuration
   ETISALAT PC free browsing
   Multilinks PC free browsing.

BONUS > Phone free browsing.

If you are interested:

*WE GO AS FAR AS COMING DOWN TO YOUR OFFICE OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO CONFIGURE AND SET IT UP FOR YOU* (Provided you are within EDO STATE, Lagos & Ibadan(BENIN, WARRI ASABA AND AKURE)

Seeing is believing so wouldn't you rather patronize us?

OR
SIMPLY COME TO OUR OFFICE YOURSELF WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR FLASH DRIVE TO GET THE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE

OR
I attach d software and send it through e-mail (online)

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED

MODEM AND DATACARD UNLOCKING AND FLASH
   Forex training AND FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
   WEB DESIGNING, HOSTING, AND MAINTANCE
   System consultancy and repair is available
   FREE BROWSING ......ING TUTORHOW TO CREATE A PROV FILE/
   HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP/ 

Watch your favorite DSTV/HITV stations like CNN, BBC, Eurosports, Entertainment TV, Fox sports, Setanta,MTV, and more on your computer system (Desktop or Laptop) free without paying any subscriptions whatsoever anymore.

The Internet TV & Radio software allow you to watch directly over 3000 free cable TV channels and listen to 4500+ online radio stations on your PC

There is no need for a PC TV card because the TV channels are streamed through your internet connection.

FOR MORE INFOMATION

CONTACT OUR HELPDESK

Headquaters (HQ)
HYPERLINKS CONCEPT
SHOP 5
EKOSODIE GATE
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
UGBOWO
BENIN CITY
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
or

NB:
UNLOCK YOUR USB MODEM WITHIN FEW SECONDS so as to use any network/sim on it to brows for free
YOU CAN ALSO UPGRADE IT TO MAKE CALL
YOU CAN ALSO INCREASE THE SPEED TO 7.2Mbps

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 05:54:46 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free