Author Topic: Another Proof - 100% No LOSS Trading System - Simplest Manual System.  (Read 2967 times)

Offline debabs

• Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 3.0.195.27 Chrome 3.0.195.27
    • View Profile
Hi Friends,

Its me again.   I have been telling people that you can trade forex without loss, if you have an 100% No loss Trading System.   This is why I have been preaching the gospel of Forex to those of you who have lost money trading Forex.

Since, last year September, I have been making consistence profits Trading Forex.   The minimum profit for me in a week is $250, yes its for real.   Many people have seen my Life Account Statements and to Proof a Point. 

Here is another Proof.

For demo - www. fxopen. com - if you dont have fxopen  MT4 you can download it here.

LOGIN:  928993

PASSWORD:  cc7zgeb

It is just $950 Demo account of which I turn to $1,613. 50 - within a week, despite the fact that, I dont have time to trade it agressively like my life account. 

For more details, please do contact me.

Regards

Babalola Peter - debabsforex@gmail. com
GSM:  080 52366688, 081 36057416
www. forexalertsignal. blogspot. com
www. forextoprobots. blogspot. com

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
Re: Another Proof - 100% No LOSS Trading System - Simplest Manual System.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 12:10:24 AM »
@debabs, you are a big lier and a thief.  How can u show invalid account login claiming 2 b valid, besides fxopen does not open demo account of $950.  So how come u opened a demo account of $950? People run o, this Con is a lier and a mistake in field of forex.
Bab stop deceiving people. . .

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 04:21:37 AM »
Hellooooo

I dont think you are a trader at all, do u ever know how to open a Demo Account? I dont think so, if u dont know, you can even open a demo account of $500.

you are just out here to con people by selling useless,system that u yourself did not know how to use talkless of trading forex.

Go back to fxopen, and re-log in, the account is not valid it is authentic.

My friend, if you dont know what to write here, please dont post here again.

Please everyone, if you have visited this Demo account kindly post here, to convince this THOMAS.

Regards

Offline Ipreneur

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6 Firefox 3.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 08:49:29 AM »
Quote from: gerald2 link=topic=63347. msg270692#msg270692 date=1264893024
@debabs, you are a big lier and a thief.   How can u show invalid account login claiming 2 b valid, besides fxopen does not open demo account of $950.   So how come u opened a demo account of $950? People run o, this Con is a lier and a mistake in field of forex. 
Bab stop deceiving people.  .  . 

I don't think you are a FX trader.  I just opened a $500 demo this morning using the same FX trading system as debabs.  I've been reading your comments & debabs, so I can conclude that you are the CON.  Mind you I check the FXopen demo & it's correct.  Also, I have a $10 live account with FXopen.

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:15:14 AM »
Thank Man - IPRENEUR - you are a truly Forex Broker -

This Guy GERALD2 - has been trying to call me all sort of names, using many ways to convince people to pay money to his account, claiming to be me, sending out my life Statement of Account with FXOPEN to unsuspecting people, change his name to mine, he opened an email  using my name - BABALOLA PETER -

I challenge him too, to open a Demo Account with this same amount and trade it for a month, an I too to open mine and trade it within a month, then we should  both give access to our Demo Account for everybody to view in this reputable Forum.

So, GERALD2, if you dont know how to trade forex, I am ready to help you out, dont just come here and be trying to convince people to buy things from u.   System, that u too does not know how to use.

Once, again, I appreciate your comment IPRENEU - I still want many people who have visited this Demo account to post a comment here.

Regards

Babalola Peter - debabsforex@gmail.  com
GSM:  080 52366688, 081 36057416
www.  forexalertsignal.  blogspot.  com
www.  forextoprobots.  blogspot.  com

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 01:46:30 PM »
@debabs,

you are a fool.  .  .  .  you are using fake statement account from george kent to deceive people claim you are the owner,OLEEEE.  .  .  .  Show us your live account investors password to know that you are real. 
Someone you claimed you trained sent me an email for me to also retrain her, she even said you scon her money without even let her know what forex trading is all about.  .  .  So tell me how do you manage to be successful? you are nothing but a slowpoke.  .  .  thats what you are.  .  .  .  Beware

MY PEOPLE, RUNAWAY FROM THIS GUY.  .  .  .  HE IS NOTHING BU A DECEIVER.  .  .  .  RUNAWAY FOR YOUR MONEY.  .  .  .  . 

Post Merge: February 01, 2010, 02:14:04 PM
NEVER SEND YOU MONEY TO THIS GUY. . . . HE IS DECEIVING PEOPLE WITH A FAKE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT. . . . HE IS USING SOME MANY ACCOUNT LOGIN IN THIS FORUM TO DECEIVE PEOPLE. . . . NEVER SEND YOU MONEY TO HIM.

HE EVEN COPIED THOSE PICTURE ON THE BLOG JUST TO SCAM YOU AND ME. . . . RUN AWAY FROM HIM

WITH MY 100% NO LOSS FOREX TRADING SYSTEM YOU CAN TRADE FOREX WITHOUT LOOSING A SINGLE DIME, ASK ME FOR MY LIVE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT. . . . TRY THIS TODAY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET YOU DID.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:14:04 PM by gerald2 »

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 02:21:42 PM »
Hulaaaaa

Can u place name her, all my subscriber, I have no Female at all.   Hummm, this is guy is just trying to everything to deceive unsuspecting people.

I will like you to accept my Challenge - lets both open Demo Account with just $700 or $1000, and lets trade it for just a month, then we can both post our Log In Details here for everyone to access.

I dont need to make noise with you, lets our trading do the judge.   The only thing I know is that I dont need to argue with you.

If you accept my challenge, then let me know and lets set the ball rolling.

Keep it up Guy, 

Regards

Offline Holyguy

• A True Friend Is Someone Who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While Everyone Else Believes the Smile on Your Face
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.4.Vista) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.4.Vista)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 02:55:03 PM »
Trade forex with gain...
With the right people in business/study group great result comes easily.

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »
@debabs,

You see, i like smart fools like you, so you claimed that you dont have a girl that bought ur useless system, Oleee may God have mercy on you.

Besides, i dont trade demo, thats what i did late 2007 so i dont have time for your kind of level(demo trading). . . demo trader. 

Your demo trades is still running minus minus since friday, then tell us how is it a holy grail since one single trade will last for a whole week? Can someone that want to start with just $100 trade with this you system that works only on demo? Can they trade when market is highly volatile? ha. . . ha. . . ha. . .  Stop deceiving my fellow men/women you little boy dreaming to be a live forex trader.

Why does all those you claimed you sold your trading system send me emails to buy my own trading system while you claim you make $250 weekly. . . Are u sure you have made $1 from forex trading before?

Mind your old age my friend, stop playing scammly to my fellow forumites. 

Never visit his blog o, he only copied picture of those forex product just to be scamming people. . . If you love your self never pay #1 to this guy account, he will surely scam you.

@All, meet me at No.  2 Bani street, off keduna RD Wuse zone 2, Abuja for one on one forex trainning.

Contact me on 07036767835.

YOU WILL SUCCEED.

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »
Hello oooooooooooo

I rest my case, and bravo to your 100% No Loss System.

I am coming to learn from you my oga Professional trader.   Please, kindly let us have an Investor Password to you Life Account since you dont have time to trade Demo Account since 2007.

At least as a Forex GURU who is too busy to give us proof on Demo, at least you can give us proof of the Account you have with FXDD.  Dont send the Investor Password to me, post it here so that everyone who read this post will see that you are truly the GURU and am the SCAMMER  as you claim.

At least you accused me that FxOpen Does not have $950 Demo Account, that it only start with $3000, now you are saying the account is still in minus since last week.   I rest my Case.

To God Be the Glory.

Happy Trading

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 04:58:12 PM »
@debabs,

Why are you resting your case? What am only begging you is for you to be truthful in every thing you tell those that you deceive to buy your trade system(aspiring forex traders).  Stoppp. . . Stoppp. . . Stoppp deceiving them, tell them the truth about what you want to sell to them.

You opened a demo account of $950 while you told all those that bought your trade system that they can start with $10 and turn it to over $2000 under 30 days, why you know how hard it is to make good money in FX Market starting with such little investment.

Stop deceiving people thats all i care.

YOU WILL SUCCEED.

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »
Thanks

keep it up.  you are doing great job, the best answer for a fool is keep silent.

Lets, go on and Demo Trade if you have the gut, my able professional.

Regards

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 07:42:03 PM »
@debabs,

I dont have time for demo contest, if you want that, open real live account with $1000 and I will also open another account with my broker, then we can go on for the contest.

Besides, I was among the last surefire traders contest challenge last month, though I wasnt among the 6 winners, so if you want for real challenge I think surefire contest is comingup this month, this is the website: hxxp: surefiretradingchallenger. com.  So CON show what you get on the next contest.  I dont trade on demos any more, open real live account for challenge.

NIGERIANS RUN O. . . . HIS IS JUST STRIVING TO SAVE HIS IMAGE TO SCAM OTHER PEOPLE MORE AND MORE, FOR THEM TO BELEIVE HE IS REAL, IF YOU LOVE YOUR SELF NEVER SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO HIM O. . .

NOTE: HE IS USING SO MANY USER NAME ON THIS FORUM JUST TO BE SCAMMING PEOPLE. . . . IF YOU DOUBT ME AND YOU WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY, GIVE HIM A TRY AND YOUR WILL SURELY CRY.

I CAN TEACH YOU FOREX TRADING WITH 100% NO LOSS TRADES, GUARANTEED.

CONTACT ME ON 07036767835.

YOU WILL SUCCEED.

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »
Thank,

Please help me to ask this same Guy to List my other USER Names that I have in this Forum -  since I have joined this Great Forum, I stick with my Unique ID - DEBABS -

Give us proof of your lie claim, you better go and join POLITICS you will be very good in telling lies.   Politician are very good in telling lie.   I can bet it you will make Good money in Politics than Forex

Give it a try, I can bet it that you will soon become top politician in Nigeria.

Wishing u all the best

Regards

Offline gerald2

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 11:40:20 PM »
@debabs,

You see, you dont know what to say cos you know what i was saying is nothing but the truth.  Am so sorry that you dont know what to write again.

Do you know what? Am only angry you sell rubbish forex trade system to people telling them is a holy grail while you know you are purely lie just to corner their money, so when these same people trys to paid for profitable system they still find it difficult to believe me cos they think every one out there is like you.  Stop deceiving/scamming them you idiot.

Are you sure you have money to start real live trade? Or are you still waiting to scam more people so that you can start with their money. . . . I am totally out for you in this forum.

CON, I can lend you upto $1000 if only you can pay 150% within 30 days.  If you are interested come down to my office at No.  2 Bani street off Kaduna RD, Wuse Abuja.

NOTE: DEBABS LIER, i can upgrade you, if only you can stop lieing/scamming my fellow forumites, you will win $350 from me to start live trading if you can do that.

Remember, i dont live by the grace of people that buy products from me or their money, i have been a successful man before you knew what was NIGERIA BEST FORUM, always bear that in mind.

Contact me on 07036767835 for more details.

GOODLUCK.

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 06:55:47 AM »
@geralds

Congratulations for ur success in Forex Trading. 

You are indeed very rich in Trading Forex, I can see it truly that is why you keep sending out my Account Statement to people claiming to be urs. 

I dont care what you write here, what I care is that, stop sending my account statement to people.   Keep ur money my friend, I dont need it.   Use your money to upgrade yourself ok.   You need it most more than I do. 

NOTE.     Readers, if you receive account statement NO.   15492 - FXOPEN INVESTMENTS INC.   bearing BABALOLA OLUTIMEHIN PETER, from this guy, note that it does not belong to him, PERIOD. 

As, I have said before, I have no grudge against your marketing tactics, but am against you sending my account and changing your name to BABALOLA PETER, just because of making money at all cost.    Keep to your own name, ok.   

Accept my challenge and lets do Demo and Post Log in Details here.    With your experience as a pro, and I as a Newbie, it just like David Challenging Goliat.   Just for a month.   

Wishing all the Best. 

BABABLOLA PETER OLUTIMEHIN
www.  forexalertsignal.  blogspot.  com
www.  forextoprobots.  blogspots.  com
08052366688, 081 36057416 - debabsforex@gmail.  com

Post Merge: February 03, 2010, 02:13:02 AM
Quote from: debabs link=topic=63347. msg271084#msg271084 date=1265030502
Hulaaaaa

Can u please name her, all my subscriber, I have no Female at all buyers are at all in my subscriber list.    Hummm, this is guy is just trying to do everything to deceive unsuspecting people. 

I will like you to accept my Challenge - lets both open Demo Account with just $700 or $1000, and lets trade it for just a month, then we can both post our Log In Details here for everyone to access. 

I dont need to make noise with you, lets our trading do the judge.    The only thing I know is that I dont need to argue with you. 

If you accept my challenge, then let me know and lets set the ball rolling. 

Keep it up Guy, 

Regards
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:13:02 AM by debabs »

Offline Ipreneur

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6 Firefox 3.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 11:59:36 AM »
Quote from: gerald2 link=topic=63347.  msg271234#msg271234 date=1265064020
@debabs,

You see, you dont know what to say cos you know what i was saying is nothing but the truth.    Am so sorry that you dont know what to write again.   

Do you know what? Am only angry you sell rubbish forex trade system to people telling them is a holy grail while you know you are purely lie just to corner their money, so when these same people trys to paid for profitable system they still find it difficult to believe me cos they think every one out there is like you.    Stop deceiving/scamming them you idiot.   

Are you sure you have money to start real live trade? Or are you still waiting to scam more people so that you can start with their money.   .   .   .   I am totally out for you in this forum.   

CON, I can lend you upto $1000 if only you can pay 150% within 30 days.    If you are interested come down to my office at No.    2 Bani street off Kaduna RD, Wuse Abuja.   

NOTE: DEBABS LIER, i can upgrade you, if only you can stop lieing/scamming my fellow forumites, you will win $350 from me to start live trading if you can do that.   

Remember, i dont live by the grace of people that buy products from me or their money, i have been a successful man before you knew what was NIGERIA BEST FORUM, always bear that in mind.   

Contact me on 07036767835 for more details.   

GOODLUCK.   

@gerald2
IMHO you should concede and become humble to accept any help from debabs so that he can make your life better through FX trading.   Well it's not bad if you become his affiliate marketer even without trading FX because your emotions may betray you while trading. 

@debabs and gerald2
I personally thank both of you for discovering this trading system through your arguments.   Though I never bought it from non of you.   Thanx a million to YOU. 

HERE'S MY STATEMENT ATTACHED.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:02:23 PM by Ipreneur »

Offline debabs

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 12:33:31 PM »
Thanks Man,

I thanks you that you discovered this great system.   This GUY is just making noise.   This is guy that said, You cannot open $950 Demo with FXOPEN Broker.

Later he claim he is A Professional Trader, and he is one of the competitor in surefire trading.   This Guy is a complete novice in  Forex Trading, he cant accept my challenge to demo trade, and I asked him to let us have access to his demo account that he used in Surefire challenge.   He cant produce that.

I thank an Honest person like you that discovered the truth in my argument with this GUY.

Regards. 

Offline haywhy948

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Flock 2.6.1 Flock 2.6.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 04:43:41 PM »
HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT
Forex Account Managers
Capital markets analysts
Trading signal Providers

Our managed account program uses a proprietary

system based on low leverage to limit risk
while still generating above average results.

You receive all the benefits of
HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT trading experience and trading

system without any of the trouble or time of

undertaking the trades yourself.  Each account

position belongs to
your portfolio alone. 

HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT only has a Limited Power of

Attorney to trade your account.  You also have read-

only access to your account, which enables you to

track account equity and balance in real-time and

create account statements online 24-hours a day.
You Know Exactly Where Your Account Stands Each Day

Low drawdown.

Our Managed Account Program accommodates those

investors who wish to allocate a portion of their

capital to the foreign exchange markets,

Managed Forex with Integrity

CREDIBILITY

Information abounds on unsavory Hedge Funds and

managed accounts for both individual and
institutional funds.  We have the highest integrity

and pride ourselves on our open lines of
communication and our practice of treating clients

funds as if they are our own.

(CHECK AND SEE ONE OF OUR MANAGED ACCOUNTS -IT FOR

SEPT/OCT LIVE ACCOUNT STATEMENT ABOVE)

TO CONFIRM THE STATEMENT GO TO THIS LINK - DOWNLOAD

THE PLATFORM AND LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT WITH MY

Login to MetaTrader: 107390
Investor password:   aytom1  (It a read-only

password)
Server: Alpari-Classic2

Direct deposit to a specified and honest forex

broker or through bank wire.

Please contact Admin for details:

HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT
Capital markets analysts
hyperlynks@gmail. com
+2348025492991
or
+2348091409301

This is a private opportunity exclusive to first

come first serve bases.

Minimum Deposit-$1,000 or above
Rate of Return (ROI)50% monthly

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
   FREE INTERNET CONNECTION WITH YOUR SATELLITE

DECODER
   FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and Forex training
   WEB DESIGNING, HOSTING, AND MAINTANCE
   System consultancy and repair is available

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 04:43:41 PM »

ads