Author Topic: LATEST FREE BROWSING CODES for MTN, ZAIN, GLO, AND ETISALAT ON UR LAPTOP/DESKTOP  (Read 3329 times)

fringsjob

LATEST FREE BROWSING CODES for MTN, ZAIN, GLO, AND ETISALAT ON PC and PHONES.  All urs.

Hi friend, today is a real bad day for mtn, etisalat  and glo as our free  browsing codes & settings for mobile  phones keeps on trooping out in  mass with many foreign IP's  and latext codes, so  relax and enjoy yourself.    Here i will be given out most of  the codes and free  browsing settings for your mobile phone on mtn, zain, glo and etisalat right here. 

TO BROWSE FREE ON MOBILE  PHONE: change your IP to:  213.   133.   101.   35 change your port to: 53 change your homepage/ bookmark to: www.   google.   com Or Use This Settings: change your IP to:  209.   169.   101.   99 change your port to: 80 change your homepage/ bookmark to: wap.   mtnonline.    com/gwt/n
TO
BROWSE FREE ON ZAIN WITH MOBILE PHONE: use this code:wap.   ng.   zain.    com/globalen/px/303 /google.    com
TO BROWSE FREE WITH OPERA 5.  0, On MTN, Go to www.  sharemobile.  ro and download it to ur phone or get someone to install it in ur phone then configure it as follows:
Custom HTTP server: "hxxp: www.  mtnonline.  com.  www.  concealme.  com/nph-proxy.  pl/000000a/http/mini5beta.  opera-mini.  net:80" Custom Socket Server: "Socket://mini5beta.  opera-mini.  net:1080" then leave the front, middle,back Query and host, emty.  including the remove string from URL.  Then leave the small box, unmarked.   Click OK to browse free.
TO BROWSE FREE WITH  OPERAMINI MOD 4.   2  WITH MTN: go to sharemobile.   ro and  download OM 4.   2  MOD change the operator to Custom  4 then edit the  server  address to: hxxp: wap.   mtnonline.   com.    server4.    operamini.   com:80 then start browsing free

TO BROWSE FREE WITH  OPERAMINI MOD 4.   2  WITH  ZAIN: go to sharemobile.   ro and  download OM 4.   2  MOD change the operator to Custom  5 then edit the server address to: socket://server4.    operamini.    com:1080 then start browsing free
TO BROWSE FREE WITH YOUR  SOLIBAY ON MTN: change your proxy server to:  213.   133.   101.   35 change your port to: 53 change operamini server to: 80.    232.   117.   10 :80 then select the settings with  the same IP and port as access  point to browse free.    Or Use: change your proxy server to:  10.   199.   212.   2 change your port to: 8080 change operamini server to: 80.    232.   117.   10 :80 then select the settings with  the same IP and port as access  point to browse free.    now that you are browsing free  on your handsets, i think you  will also love to browse free on  your computer on any network.   if so, call  us on 07035548854/07057527770 to  configure your laptop or desktop computer to browse internet free or

pay #2,500 FIRSTBANK account
name: OYELAMI AHMED ADEWALE,
acc no: 5743010010371

sms your amount paid, payment name and email address to 07057527770 /07035548854 send an email to walballs2000@yahoo. ca to receive your 77 pages manual directly into your email box within 30mins.

Bonus:
  *24 hours free browsing on your laptop
  *How to rake in atleast $1020 monthly from google  cash

Also availables are;

1. LEARH HOW TO  MAKE MILLIONS PRINTING AND SELLING GSM RECHARGE CARDS(MTN,GLO,ZAIN,STARCOMMS, ETC) {price is 2,000 naira only}

2. Online Survey cashmanial{WORK FROM HOME AND MAKE MASSIVE PROFIT WITH NO STARTUP CAPITAL}. {price is 2,500 naira     only}

3. 20 guaranteed business ideas that can still make you millions in 2009{price is 2,500}

4. FREE BROWSING ON YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP EITHER (MTN, GLO, ZAIN OR ETISALATE) (2,500)

5. FREE BROWSING USING YOUR DECODER CABLE CONNECTION (3000).  IF YOU WANT THE CABLE CONNECTION CABLE PRICE IS (9400)

6. GET A SHORT CODE LIKE 31245 AND MAKE THOUSAND PER DAY(4,000).  AND IF YOU WANT US TO GET YOU THE SHORT CODE AND PLACE IT FOR YOU WITHOUT YOU GOING TO ANY PROCESS. . . (25,000)

7. GSM VECHILE TRACKING. . . . . . . . . . . . TRACK VECHILE WITH GSM AND MAKE THOUSAND FROM IT. . . . (4,000)

8. MAKE FREE INTERNATIONAL CALL WITHOUT ANY CHARGES. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (6,000)

9. WATCH FREE DSTV ON YOUR LAPTOP/DESKTOP (3,500)

10. READ EMAIL ONLINE AND MAKE MONEY THOUSAND DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DOMICILLARY ACCOUNT. . . . . . . . . (3,000)

11. FOREX TRADING (2,500)

12. INFORMATION MARKETING. . . . . . . . . . . DESCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM INFORMATION MARKETING. . . (4,000)

CHECK

www. walbiz. wordpress. com

OYELAMI
07057527770/07035548854
walballs2000@yahoo.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Offline cokhale

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
ok, pls send the code in 2347068899164, and also laptop in code 4 24/7 browing in network

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline STENACO

• Still New
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5b99 Firefox 3.5b99
    • View Profile
SO ALL THESE CAN HAPPEN.  WHERE ARE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE

Offline omio113

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5b4 Firefox 3.5b4
    • View Profile
 ;D mtn and zain free browsing on gprs, 2G , 3G and 3. 5G.   24 hrs a day very fast ;D

mtn free browsing using all web browse e. g  Mozilla fair fox, explorer and any type of web browser  .  You have access to normal way of browsing just like cafe and send and read mail in a normal way.  And chat via yahoo IM as well (4 month warrant)

Zain free browsing on gprs,2G,3G and some area like Ikeja where there is zain 3. 5 net work

zain free browsing using all web browse e. g  Mozilla fair fox, explorer and type of web browser  .  You have access to normal way of browsing just like cafe and send and read mail in a normal way.  And chat via yahooIM as well (4 month warrant)

If you get any of the free browsing package.  you`ll get along the latest satellite Tv soft ware. . . for free. . . . . meaning you we have access to satellite stations

for more information send a mail to. . . . . . . . . . . . mark_femi19@yahoo. com . . . . or . . . . call 07030882525

not your-freedom software, but a new soft ware in another dimension

Offline Mbbsobo

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Netscape 9.0.0.6 Netscape 9.0.0.6
    • View Profile
HELLO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS 1STGENIUSCOMMUNICATIONS IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW NAME CALL OBISUJTECHNOLOGY FOR CLEVER GUYZ AND GIRLS YOU ALL KNOWS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT.    THEY HAVE COME BACK AGAIN WITH LATEST AND IMPROVED FEATURES.    NO MORE THIEVES DUPING OUR PEOPLE CLAIMING THE HAVE THIS AND THAT, AS FAR AS OBISUJ IS CONCERN.    NOW WE HAVE LATEST PRODUCTS AND THEIR DEMO.   
GO TO hxxp: obisujtechnologies.    co.    cc or call us at 07067690693.   
FOR TRIAL
 free call :dail *123*your phone#  call me i will tell you the rest because of Network blocking by mtn
free web browsing and downloading:use  proxy-guy.    info:80 homepage is www.    mtnonline.    com.     enjoy
free sms: m.    wadja.    com

try the above demo to confirm what i am talking about.    obisuj is great

Post Merge: January 26, 2010, 02:19:05 PM
HELLO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS 1STGENIUSCOMMUNICATIONS IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW NAME CALL OBISUJTECHNOLOGY FOR CLEVER GUYZ AND GIRLS YOU ALL KNOWS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT.   THEY HAVE COME BACK AGAIN WITH LATEST AND IMPROVED FEATURES.   NO MORE THIEVES DUPING OUR PEOPLE CLAIMING THE HAVE THIS AND THAT, AS FAR AS OBISUJ IS CONCERN.   NOW WE HAVE LATEST PRODUCTS AND THEIR DEMO.   
GO TO hxxp: obisujtechnologies.   co.   cc or call us at 07067690693.   
FOR TRIAL
 free call :dail *123*your phone#  call me i will tell you the rest because of Network blocking by mtn
free web browsing and downloading:use  proxy-guy.   info:80 homepage is www.   mtnonline.   com.    enjoy
free sms: m.   wadja.   com

try the above demo to confirm what i am talking about.   obisuj is great

Post Merge: January 26, 2010, 02:19:28 PM
HELLO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS 1STGENIUSCOMMUNICATIONS IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW NAME CALL OBISUJTECHNOLOGY FOR CLEVER GUYZ AND GIRLS YOU ALL KNOWS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT.  THEY HAVE COME BACK AGAIN WITH LATEST AND IMPROVED FEATURES.  NO MORE THIEVES DUPING OUR PEOPLE CLAIMING THE HAVE THIS AND THAT, AS FAR AS OBISUJ IS CONCERN.  NOW WE HAVE LATEST PRODUCTS AND THEIR DEMO. 
GO TO hxxp: obisujtechnologies.  co.  cc or call us at 07067690693. 
FOR TRIAL
free web browsing and downloading:use  proxy-guy.  info:80 homepage is www.  mtnonline.  com.   enjoy
free sms: m.  wadja.  com

try the above demo to confirm what i am talking about.  obisuj is great

Post Merge: January 26, 2010, 02:20:21 PM
HELLO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS 1STGENIUSCOMMUNICATIONS IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW NAME CALL OBISUJTECHNOLOGY FOR CLEVER GUYZ AND GIRLS YOU ALL KNOWS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. THEY HAVE COME BACK AGAIN WITH LATEST AND IMPROVED FEATURES. NO MORE THIEVES DUPING OUR PEOPLE CLAIMING THE HAVE THIS AND THAT, AS FAR AS OBISUJ IS CONCERN. NOW WE HAVE LATEST PRODUCTS AND THEIR DEMO.
GO TO hxxp: obisujtechnologies. co. cc or call us at 07067690693.
FOR TRIAL
free web browsing and downloading:use  proxy-guy. info:80 homepage is www. mtnonline. com.  enjoy
free sms: m. wadja. com

try the above demo to confirm what i am talking about. obisuj is greatHELLO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS 1STGENIUSCOMMUNICATIONS IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW NAME CALL OBISUJTECHNOLOGY FOR CLEVER GUYZ AND GIRLS YOU ALL KNOWS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. THEY HAVE COME BACK AGAIN WITH LATEST AND IMPROVED FEATURES. NO MORE THIEVES DUPING OUR PEOPLE CLAIMING THE HAVE THIS AND THAT, AS FAR AS OBISUJ IS CONCERN. NOW WE HAVE LATEST PRODUCTS AND THEIR DEMO.
FOR TRIAL
free web browsing and downloading:use  proxy-guy. info:80 homepage is www. mtnonline. com.  enjoy

try the above demo to confirm what i am talking about. obisuj is greatHELLO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS 1STGENIUSCOMMUNICATIONS IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW NAME CALL OBISUJTECHNOLOGY FOR CLEVER GUYZ AND GIRLS YOU ALL KNOWS WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. THEY HAVE COME BACK AGAIN WITH LATEST AND IMPROVED FEATURES. NO MORE THIEVES DUPING OUR PEOPLE CLAIMING THE HAVE THIS AND THAT, AS FAR AS OBISUJ IS CONCERN. NOW WE HAVE LATEST PRODUCTS AND THEIR DEMO.
FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

FOR TRIAL

try the above demo to confirm what i am talking about. obisuj is great
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:20:21 PM by Mbbsobo »

Offline saintompet

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.7 Firefox 3.0.7
    • View Profile
FREE INTERNET ACCESS / BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP FOR FREE

HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP/SEND FREE SMS FROM YOUR PHONE or PC

1. Exposing free BROWSING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP

FASTER and BETTER and much more EASIER TO INSTALL; IT?S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME. Anywhere  - Anytime

For you to enjoy free pc browsing
Follow my step by step setup.
REQUIREMENT:

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE Phone
OR
>USB MODEM OR DATACARD  (UNLOCKING OF MODEM TO BROWS WIH ANY SIM- IS ALSO AVALIABLE)

The Free Browsing software for Computer

these are  what u get:
   ZAIN PC free browsing,
   MTN PC free browsing Configuration
   ETISALAT PC free browsing
   Multilinks PC free browsing.

BONUS > Phone free browsing.

If you are interested:

*WE GO AS FAR AS COMING DOWN TO YOUR OFFICE OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE TO CONFIGURE AND SET IT UP FOR YOU* (Provided you are within EDO STATE, Lagos & Ibadan(BENIN, WARRI ASABA AND AKURE)

Seeing is believing so wouldn't you rather patronize us?

OR
SIMPLY COME TO OUR OFFICE YOURSELF WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR FLASH DRIVE TO GET THE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE

OR
I attach d software and send it through e-mail (online)

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED

MODEM AND DATACARD UNLOCKING AND FLASH
   Forex training AND FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
   WEB DESIGNING, HOSTING, AND MAINTANCE
   System consultancy and repair is available
   FREE BROWSING ......ING TUTORHOW TO CREATE A PROV FILE/
   HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP/ 

Watch your favorite DSTV/HITV stations like CNN, BBC, Eurosports, Entertainment TV, Fox sports, Setanta,MTV, and more on your computer system (Desktop or Laptop) free without paying any subscriptions whatsoever anymore.

The Internet TV & Radio software allow you to watch directly over 3000 free cable TV channels and listen to 4500+ online radio stations on your PC

There is no need for a PC TV card because the TV channels are streamed through your internet connection.

FOR MORE INFOMATION

CONTACT OUR HELPDESK

Headquaters (HQ)
HYPERLINKS CONCEPT
SHOP 5
EKOSODIE GATE
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
UGBOWO
BENIN CITY
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
or

NB:
UNLOCK YOUR USB MODEM WITHIN FEW SECONDS so as to use any network/sim on it to brows for free
YOU CAN ALSO UPGRADE IT TO MAKE CALL
YOU CAN ALSO INCREASE THE SPEED TO 7.2Mbps

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free