Author Topic: beware of fraudstars in forex business  (Read 25747 times)

Offline nwcfinance

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.13 Firefox 3.6.13
    • View Profile
Re: beware of fraudstars in forex business
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 12:52:24 PM »
Yes OOOOOOoooooooooooooo. 

I trade as well but the news and am impress with what have achieved with that. 

Learn to trade don't give money out. 

I can teach you how to trade the news within a week and start earning money. 

If you are interested text me your email to 08060951115

Post Merge: April 14, 2011, 06:26:53 AM
A lot of people come into FOREX for the money first before the interest and that is wrong.

Interest first then the money will follow.

Take the footballers as an example.

Advertisements

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 11:26:53 AM by nwcfinance »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 12:52:24 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline IKOFX

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.18 Firefox 3.6.18
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 03:43:27 PM »
As the old saying goes "its better to be safe than sorry".  We should be cautious before jumping into anything especially investing anything. . . practically wise.

Forex Trading
IKO Forex Limited - The Ideal Place for Forex Trading

Offline Sporchi

• New
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 5.0 Firefox 5.0
    • View Profile
Re: beware of fraudstars in forex business: Do it Yourself
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2011, 08:25:19 AM »
I have been in this business and trading constantly since 2006 when forex was just becoming popular in Nigeria.   I have read so many of the posts in this thread since it started and i just decided to keep quiet.   There are so many experiences i m seeing from people who post in this thread, So many people have been hurt trading forex because they lost money.  some due to their greed, ignorance, fear or sheer laziness.   from whatever angle you are viewing this, you are doing this business in order to make money, period! So act in your own best interest, So many people condemn things which is meant to help your trading like indicators, EAs, trading styles e.  t.  c.   from others because they suffered a tragic loss of their money which is their own fault and they are looking for someone or something to blame for their misfortune so they turn a blind eye to the whole package they were using.   Please,  if you still blame someone or something for your trading results, It is either you change or you have no business doing this business cos you will never make it, (it is not a curse).   The market is multifaceted and several factors contribute to change in prices  so don't expect something palatable all the time.   It is you who have to look into yourself and make necessary adjustments. 
RESULT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, DO IT THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE ;)

Post Merge: August 05, 2011, 03:30:20 AM
My company DAYLIS CONSULTING is giving out our own personally encoded trading EA MoneySpinnerV2 on this thread.  We ran this software for 2 good years with a few modifications in the programming and the results have simply shown this software is definitely as intelligent as the coders, Below is the EA's latest trading results, You can try it on your DEMO account first and lets see who is right
Feel free to contact Daylis consulting on 017418223 or mail daylisgroup@live. com for more information ;)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:30:23 AM by Sporchi »

Offline IKOFX

• Browser:
  • Chrome 12.0.742.122 Chrome 12.0.742.122
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2011, 03:31:21 AM »
Hi Sporchi,

Thanks for your honest advice, you words tells that you are a veteran trader with tons of experience. . .  yes indeed that one should take responsibility on their own action. .  and see each results as a good lesson instead of just favoring the winning and condemning the losing which this will stop a person from learning what they should learn.  One of the famous Author i met lately told me, trading has to be fun! Don't trade you aren't happy as this will stop you from learning. . .  he told his students to be positive all the time. . .  do not fall in love with any pairs . . .  and not blame when losing. . .  do not let anything that will blind folded one from making the right decision in trading. .  Well, difference words and presentation method but same meaning. . .  seems like majority of veteran traders have nearly the same mindset when it comes to trading. 

Thanks for sharing guys. . . . . 

Offline fxmagic

• Jr Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.3 Firefox 3.0.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2011, 12:00:55 PM »
Good advice. If you want to employed forex manager to manage your money,please do a diligent research on the credibility of such company and only test their service with small capital. But nothing can be compare with knowledge,acquired it for your benefit. If you have time to trade you can get a trading material like indicator or trading system with proof of profitability. If you have just little time to trade,you can use EA that can trade for you and you will just need to ensure that you get one with proof of making profit. Always check the proof of performance before you do any of what i have listed above.

If you are interested in getting a tested indicator or EA,i mean the one i am using just check the link: hxxp: www. mt4i. com/users/x-profitea2

For details:fx. magic@yahoo. com

Offline IKOFX

• Linux (Ubuntu) Linux (Ubuntu)
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.21 Firefox 3.6.21
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 07:55:07 AM »
Quote from: Sporchi link=topic=57167.  msg399164#msg399164 date=1312529119
I have been in this business and trading constantly since 2006 when forex was just becoming popular in Nigeria.     I have read so many of the posts in this thread since it started and i just decided to keep quiet.     There are so many experiences i m seeing from people who post in this thread, So many people have been hurt trading forex because they lost money.    some due to their greed, ignorance, fear or sheer laziness.     from whatever angle you are viewing this, you are doing this business in order to make money, period! So act in your own best interest, So many people condemn things which is meant to help your trading like indicators, EAs, trading styles e.    t.    c.     from others because they suffered a tragic loss of their money which is their own fault and they are looking for someone or something to blame for their misfortune so they turn a blind eye to the whole package they were using.     Please,  if you still blame someone or something for your trading results, It is either you change or you have no business doing this business cos you will never make it, (it is not a curse).     The market is multifaceted and several factors contribute to change in prices  so don't expect something palatable all the time.     It is you who have to look into yourself and make necessary adjustments.    
RESULT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, DO IT THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE ;)

Post Merge: August 05, 2011, 03:30:20 AM
My company DAYLIS CONSULTING is giving out our own personally encoded trading EA MoneySpinnerV2 on this thread.    We ran this software for 2 good years with a few modifications in the programming and the results have simply shown this software is definitely as intelligent as the coders, Below is the EA's latest trading results, You can try it on your DEMO account first and lets see who is right
Feel free to contact Daylis consulting on 017418223 or mail daylisgroup@live.   com for more information ;)

Yes, I believe that the one that are responsible for their actions and decisions are themselves.   We are here in this business to gain profits so it is better to be equipped with the right knowledge, tools and attitudes as this can help in your progress towards trading.   Don't get greedy for this can lead you to failure and loose money.   Always have discipline and patience in trading and always be alert. 

We just launched a very interesting competition called IKOFX DEMO BLAST;  this continuous contest will pick the best 5 trader whom gain profit / highest equity in their demo account will won prize as much as $1000 into their separated live account! So who doesn't like the idea of earning money with $0 capital & 0% risk?.  .  .   Please feel free to come and visit:
hxxp: ikofx.  com/en/IKO_demo_blast.  php

forex broker

Offline Floprolific

• Cadet
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 10.54 Opera 10.54
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 04:30:35 AM »
Tanks4d advice. I wil learn it mysef

Offline jamace

• Still New
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 07:35:25 PM »
Yes, the biz is risky and not meant for those without patience, Take time to learn it yourself.

Offline Sylva247

• Cadet
  • Pick the pips as it peep up or down.
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex Trader and Contract Engineer
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 08:02:07 PM »
I like all the suggestions and contributions everyone has made thus far.
I am a full time forex trader and has no other job than to trade forex on daily basis.
I have learned and saw a lot for over 2 years now.
I think the major problem of some people  is the inability to learn and or laziness. 

Even popular Carlos Helu, Bill Gate,  learned and develope a strategy to make it in life.
Forex also requires you to learn and develope your own trading skills.

I would advise you also to stay clear from fx robot no matter how it was programmed.
They are not better than your brain, I mean human brain.
If you would like it, I wouldn't mind to show you how you can develope your own trading system that will even give you more pips than the so call EA Robot.   

I learned forex from babypips. com and develope my own winning strategy.

Why should you chose to give your hard earned money to someone whose sugar in his mouth is even bitter than bitter leaf. 
They promise 100% return in one month and you turn out to become  the losser.  I am talking about money managers my foot!
I am sorry if I offended any one.  Gushhhhh. 

As regard to brokers, some are fake.  They promise to give you that if you deposit this.  Huh! Be careful.

On your own, Find out if they are registered with any regulatory bodies.  Ke.

Well, if you want to get a concised forex ebook, you can send an email to stbulksms@gmail. com.

"It is easy to grab the pips if you trade on your own".
My candid suggestion sir.
www. ForexTowers. Com         
www. namehostingplan. com

Offline profiteer87

• New
  • With my Trading System, Every Trade Is A Blessing!
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.3 Firefox 3.0.3
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ICT, WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT & FOREX EXPERT.
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »
As a professional Forex Trader for over 5years, I have always warned people that U are the best account manager u can ever have, why on earth would u give sumone your money to trade with for u, when u can simply gather money and buy a very good trading system, improve on ur money management skills, dont have the mind of turning ur $1000 to $5000 within 2days, respect fundamentals and you'll surely be an everyday winner.  In FX, losses are bound to occur, but if u av trading system that can make u win on an @least 90%  level, u'll forever luv FX.  I am a living testimony.  I use a very powerful Trading System that is 97% accurate, I make sure that am not greedy with lot size picking, I respect fundamentals, and believe me u, I'm luving FX foreva.  DONT GIVE ANYBODY UR MONEY TO MANAGE.  DO IT URSEF, AND U'LL ALWAYS LUV URSELF FOR THAT.
08066843223, 08054083336
BB PIN: 30F87EFD

Offline martjnb

• Still New
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 18.0.1025.162 Chrome 18.0.1025.162
    • View Profile
  • Profession: News writer
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
Forex trading is really risky specially that huge money is involved.  I pity people who do these kinds of frauds.  I hope this will not happen to me and I am lucky that my broker hxxp: instaforex. com gives enough security within its own services.

You will not need an account manager to trade in InstaForex.  You will be your own manager in very simple and few clicks.  Their Client Cabinet plus PAMM System and InstaWallet let you see how are you doing with trading and never lets any amount to slip out of your hand.
I trade with InstaForex

Offline realsbd

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 11.0 Firefox 11.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »
Quote from: legsceo link=topic=57167. msg293020#msg293020 date=1270808949
The problem is basically the mentality of our people.   People want to make money but are not prepared to do what it takes to get to the promised land. 

I have been in forex for four years now, and it took me a good while to get a grip of the market.   Even now, we get occasional surprises.   I always advise against giving money to anyone to trade for you.   It's better to learn the trade and do it yourself. 
i will say the problem we are having in nigeria is we all want to make money but we are never ready to face the consequences of this money making machine.  there is no business without a risk so people don't want to know that forex is the only business with the highest risk, they just jump into it and started blaming it on the system or the market while the blame is suppose to go to them
ease way to bank $100 daily in your Alertpay hxxp: bit. ly/realcashon
$50 daily right on your screen for grab
hxxp: bit. ly/KDdzAo

Offline 4exstore

• Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »
All well said. Beautiful comments. The reality is that Forex is real. However,not for every Peter and James. You need to first discover if forex is ok for you. The best and easy way to make a living. Forex has weapon of leverage. Bigger than every buffet and bill gate.

HOWEVER,WHATEVER THE MIND CAN CONCEIVED,IT CAN BE ACHIEVED

Offline flourishfx

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows Windows
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: clergy
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 09:36:30 AM »

personally i believe in do it yourself .     was tutored once &since then its been rewarding 'never giv ur hard earned money to any one,you can do it yourself .     just get trained.     gbam

1WK FREE FOREX ALERT

It,s time to make good money from forex trading,to build your account &recover your loses.     
Get trading alert daily on your mobile phone,email.     .     This is also for those who don't have the time to trade during the day because of their day job & for newbies.     

For you to partake in this you need the following.     -

1-must have a personal computer,de
Sktop or laptop.     
2-must have a reliable internet connection
3-must be ready to stick to the rules.     
4-must be ready to sacrifice an hour btw 10-12pm daily

If you can provide these,then you re ready to make money

For those who re interestd, you can follow my one wk free trading alert by sending a blank email to forexandbom@yahoo.     com or a txt to pst flourish 08038193491 to rciv the alert and after that,if you want to subscribe,you can call me for subscribtion charges.     

If you would rather have my(HSI) trading system( no indicator) that works & generates signals on any currency pair which I personally use.      plus, me coming to you where you are to put you through for 2days only, you can call me for charges,it will cost you more if re outside Delta state.     
Trust me,you won't need me again after those 2days.     The choice is yours.     

For more details:-
Call-> Pst flourish- +2348038193491
E-mail -forexandbom@yahoo.     com

Post Merge: July 09, 2012, 09:39:33 AM

Post Merge: July 09, 2012, 09:41:17 AM

Post Merge: July 09, 2012, 09:43:09 AM

Post Merge: July 09, 2012, 12:07:34 PM
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:07:34 PM by flourishfx »

Offline cooltrycia

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 08:08:58 AM »
Forex is already risky, this scammers make it worse! If someone promises to make you rich, ask him why he isn't dining with bill gates or dangote if he knows the secret to wealth. 
I say to them, make yourself rich first. 

Post Merge: August 22, 2012, 08:19:28 AM
The market is already risky, these scammers make it worse.  Why dont they manage their own funds and make millions for themselves? Anyways thanks a lot @poster.  I will always stick to my team,they are the best! Forex-metal  . com
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:19:28 AM by cooltrycia »

Offline 4exstore

• Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2012, 09:16:30 AM »
ok. all well said. what are the real way to avoid the scammers in Forex?Because,for sure,we should all agree that there is a lot of money to be made from the Forex platform when you are a--- with the technicalities. thank  u.

Offline greydays

• New Comer
  • Making pips is all i do
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 15.0 Firefox 15.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: forex trader
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2012, 11:07:01 PM »
There are no shortcuts to success, so giving your money to people who promise heaven and earth in profits make no sense.  You surely are on your way to loosing all your savings.  Solution? Do your due diligence on forex trading as a whole, get a good broker, practice for a couple of months with 100 dollar that they give to you on sign up and after a while when you have mastered the trend to an extent invest.  Trade yourself, be patient, disciplined and always learn everyday, join forums too.  This will help you excel.
hxxp: www. forex-metal. com/affiliate/44464/1

Offline stvids

• Jr Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 21.0.1180.89 Chrome 21.0.1180.89
    • View Profile
  • Profession: business
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »
There re many reliable and good forex managers, you have to make your enquiry very well before you give your money to some one to manage for you.  incase of any confusion and guide about forex trading contact.

E-MAIL: fxtrader36@yahoo. com

HELP-LINE:
visit:fxtraderonline. gnbo. com. ng

Online reference:hxxp: www. 123nigeria. com/ad/67065/

Offline josephil

• Semi Cadet
  • Making Money is my goal & my passion!
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 15.0.1 Firefox 15.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Internet Marketer / Blogger
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2012, 06:53:14 PM »
Hello Everyone, Forex trading is by far the surest and also the hardest business to venture in.  Though the gurus claim to know the secret to how you can make thousands of dollar with their robots or indicators, but the hidden truth is this - to make money with Forex you have to be versed in it.   

forex trading is not just by trading blindly with indicators but your ability to understand market conditions either through technical means or fundamental means. 

Am assuring you that you can make it big in Forex trading, when i mean big i believe that making just 40 $ daily is Ok to keep body and souls together. 

so my contribution to this community is as follows :

Education

BabyPips.  com is an online forex trading school that offers free foreign exchange (fx) trading training to beginners.   Learn currency trading the easy way. 

ForexFactory.  com provides information to professional forex traders; lightning-fast Forex news; bottomless forex forum; famously-reliable forex calendar. 

Bye for now. 

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:56:09 PM by josephil »

Offline ogozi

• Still New
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Journalist
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2012, 12:10:52 AM »
Always research thoroughly to know everything about account managers and ascertain their credibility before giving your money to anyone.  A friend of mine lost his investment of $1,000 to a fake broker and many gullible people will keep losing money like this.  I have traded forex successfully in the past four years, Forex-metal. com have been and will always be my broker as they are very reliable and are the only brokers that are totally committed to helping Nigerians succeed in foreign exchange and crude oil trading.

Offline fxapex

• Browser:
  • Firefox 23.0 Firefox 23.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2013, 05:48:03 PM »
gather as much information as you could from forums and other sources about the broker you are going to invest in and keep on learning. . . .

Offline agus-sutitis

• Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 24.0 Firefox 24.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: marketing
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2013, 05:32:12 PM »
Quote from: ogozi link=topic=57167. msg481524#msg481524 date=1348960252
Always research thoroughly to know everything about account managers and ascertain their credibility before giving your money to anyone.   A friend of mine lost his investment of $1,000 to a fake broker and many gullible people will keep losing money like this.   I have traded forex successfully in the past four years, Forex-metal.  com have been and will always be my broker as they are very reliable and are the only brokers that are totally committed to helping Nigerians succeed in foreign exchange and crude oil trading.

Really sorry to heard that, I think that they have investing their money in local broker. .
Forexmetal is not bad, but Liteforex is more best choice  i think. . . . .
Liteforex never Against US to gain the profit there.  They always honest to done this job, indeed it makes them more famous and Favorited broker in asia. . .

Offline orni308

• Browser:
  • Firefox 25.0 Firefox 25.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 03:23:50 PM »
liteforex is good i ve an account with them and never had any issues, but one should choose broker according to his preferences

Offline dandang

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 31.0.1650.63 Chrome 31.0.1650.63
    • View Profile
  • Profession: seller in shop
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2013, 05:46:01 PM »
Quote from: 419 Scam link=topic=57167. msg373286#msg373286 date=1301319633
The best bet is to learn the ropes in forex yourself and never give your money to anyone to trade for you.

pretty good idea sir. . .
Forex is our friends if we know where the market will going on. .

Thanks GOD, tonight I got some dollar and closed in profit

Offline orni308

• Browser:
  • Firefox 28.0 Firefox 28.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2014, 05:44:36 PM »
there are fraud brokers, you can read reviews about brokers and decide for investment , my friend suggested me to go with liteforex and till now i ve got no issues, consult someone you know who is already trading in forex. 

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2014, 05:44:36 PM »

ads