Author Topic: Are you not tired of depending on just one source of income?  (Read 229 times)

Offline tuktomichie

• Cadet
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 34.0.0.0 Chrome 34.0.0.0
    • View Profile
Are you not tired of depending on just one source of income?
« on: November 03, 2016, 05:55:34 AM »
Dollar keeps appreciating over naira.   Nigeria is in recession.   Things are getting harder.   No money in circulation and most families can't even boast of three meals a day.   I don't know about you but, I'm tired of being broke and keep applying for jobs that no one calls me back for interview.   I'm tired of carrying my certificates around different offices only for them to tell me "Please, check back later.   We don't have any vacancy now".   I am tired of waiting for the government to do something about the declining economy.   
Are you not tired too?
I have an investment I just discovered and it's really promising.   The organisation is ZarFund.   They trade in bitcoin which is beats dollars.   1 bitcoin was $727 yesterday.   As of the time I'm writing this, 1 bitcoin = $740 and the value keeps appreciating.   
I know you might think this is another networking shit but I can assure you, it's not.   It's an investment.   What if I tell you that if you're highly motivated and work hard, you can make up to 3 bitcoin in a month? Can somebody convert that to naira?! I call zarfund the billionaire club.   Join an A-team of active highly motivated individuals working to achieve financial freedom.  Add me on WhatsApp with 09056800366
Say to yourself, "I am tired of being broke".   I'll be expecting you.   

Advertisements

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:41:26 AM by tuktomichie »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Are you not tired of depending on just one source of income?
« on: November 03, 2016, 05:55:34 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free