Author Topic: Earn free $20-$500 daily with graphcard.com...  (Read 8254 times)

Offline dejiolaniyi

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.4 Firefox 3.0.4
    • View Profile
Earn free $20-$500 daily with graphcard.com...
« on: November 09, 2009, 02:22:10 PM »
Join the graphcard. com users who are enjoying the benefit of using a configured graphcard account, it's very easy to get yours,simply get an IV code from an existing user ( i can give you mine ), then send a sign up request including your name and address and the IV code to graphcard consultant, that's all.

What's the benefit? It's great!!, Once you open your configured graphcard account,you must fund it within 3 days to avoid blockage.  And once you fund your configured graphcard account,you will start earning 10% of your total account balance each day without doing any work at all.  It's one of the best HYIP i have ever seen, and this is risk free and no portfolio stuff and all that, very simple, you fund and get paid 10% of the total fund each day, that's it.  And you start to earn the same day funds gets into your configured graphcard account.

Before you can start earning, your account balance must be between the minimum of $200 and maximum of $5,000, that is, if your account balance is below $200 or above $5,000 you will not earn any percentage.  So you will earn a free $20 to $500 each day, depending on the amount you fund your account with.

You can request to withdraw your earnings or all your fund at anytime by western union money transfer.  After 24hrs, you will recieve the cash in your country,Or through direct bank deposit into your local bank account. . . . . . . If you"re a African. .  Virtual terminal Network offer this instant deposit for African Countries. . . This is a secret opportunity that might not be available later, hurry and contact me for the IV code to join right away,
Another beauty it has is that you can just withdraw through your local bank in almost immediately and you local bank account will be creddited.
This is one of its new features, which makes it more transparent and interesting.
NOTE
The payment is made on daily basis straight into your Graphcard account.
No any hidden charges or any other bluffs that might want to make one think otherwise.
It is between you and Graphcard. com,

TO REQUEST FOR MY I. V CODE PM ME at dejiih@yahoo. com

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Earn free $20-$500 daily with graphcard.com...
« on: November 09, 2009, 02:22:10 PM »

Offline odugan

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0 Firefox 2.0
    • View Profile
Re: Earn free $20-$500 daily with graphcard.com...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 05:23:13 AM »
how can get the iv code from you and ho to go about it mail me  adesojiola@yahoo. com let talk. thaks

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 05:23:13 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Collinso3

• Semi Cadet
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24093) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24093)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 11:45:25 AM »
 Please i need the IV code which i will use to open Graphcard account.  I will also like you to direct me on where to open the Graphcard account.
Thanks.

Offline babawaliyu

• New Comer
  • BlackBerry 8520 BlackBerry 8520
  • Browser:
  • Unknown Unknown
    • View Profile
  • Profession: trader
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
I would like to open graphcard account please how do i get the IV code.  Contact me at bbliman@yahoo. com
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 03:35:07 PM by babawaliyu »

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free