Author Topic: A smartmove towards earning lots.  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Tomkin

• New
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: An entrepreneur
A smartmove towards earning lots.
« on: October 08, 2016, 11:30:20 AM »
Hello there!! Thank you for checking in.    I'm certain you'd be grateful once you are done reading this.   

Once upon a time, I was an indegent in the monetary aspect and that came to an end when I was referred to a site that makes all services easier.   

Most sites expect you to spend your money before you can earn but this particular one gives out a freebie.    A new member is opportuned to gain access to a freebie of #100 to stake a single game and once it wins, you are good to go.    This can eventually lead to a robust win afterwards without spending your money, interesting, right??

WHAT IS THIS SITE ALL ABOUT??
  I'm sure you would have guessed what the site entails.    Actually it is a betting site that makes the betting community easier in terms of deposit, placement and payout (withdrawal ).   

ABOUT THE DEPOSIT.   
   The deposit can be made within 2minutes considering the bank codes given to it's customers.    This particular activity is only applicable to Guarantee Trust bank  and Zenith bank customers but other methods of payment are quite fast and favorable  (paga, quick teller and so on)

ABOUT THE PAYOUT.   
  This is the most interesting part of all.    Payout is made everyday around 10am including weekends and it is way below 24hours before your account is credited.    It is quite intriguing and a payout request made around 5am is not an hindrance to making the payout at the appropriate time which is 10am.    I LOVE THIS!!!

ABOUT THE PLACEMENT OF GAMES
  The combination of three games earn you 30% of your winning, five games earn you 50%,seven games earn you 70%, ten games warn you 100%.    Imagine you placed 10 games which will earn you 100 thousand, then you will have a winning of 200 thousand and it goes on.   

There are other benefits of which I can't tell it all.    I encourage you to visit the site www.   wasere.   com and sign up.    Once you sign up, you will have no cause to regret.    Thanks for your time.   

The site    www.   wasere.   com

Post Merge: October 08, 2016, 11:35:36 AM
https://www.  wasere.  com/

Post Merge: October 08, 2016, 11:37:21 AM
https://www. wasere. com/

Advertisements

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 11:37:21 AM by Tomkin »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

A smartmove towards earning lots.
« on: October 08, 2016, 11:30:20 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free