Author Topic: The Basis of my Objective Christianity Doctrine.  (Read 286 times)

Offline Objective Christianity

• Did you know that the Ancient Hebrews were Black People?
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 47.0 Firefox 47.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Medical Laboratory Supervisor
The Basis of my Objective Christianity Doctrine.
« on: October 07, 2016, 05:11:15 AM »
SHALOM!

My name is Olatunde Aroloye.   I am a Medical Laboratory Supervisor at the Obafemi Awolowo University Health Centre, in Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian of 35 years standing.   In the fifth year of my Conversion, I achieved Spiritual Breakthroughs which required me to leave Organized Christianity for ever. 

However, I had no wherewithal to begin to fully comprehend what I had gotten into, until seven years thence, when I encountered Carlos Castaneda's NAGUALISM.   I thought then, that I had understood everything I needed to know, but then, two years on, I discovered L.   Ron Hubbard's SCIENTOLOGY. 

I thought that I could  be sure that there was nothing left to learn- though I was still acquiring the entirety of their Teachings- them not being readily available in Nigeria, to this day- but about fifteen years after my liberty from Organized Christianity, I found THE CELESTINE PROPHECY. 

Each of these Teachings fills in the blanks of Bible Religion. 

They all account for why It was delivered as It did, why Its various successes "worked," and WHY BIBLE RELIGION HAS ULTIMATELY FAILED. 

All the World's Religions FAIL to reach God, because, if they were not originally CREATED by THE SATAN COLLECTIVE ENTITY, then they were CORRUPTED by him. 

I believe that THE ONLY CORRECT SOLUTION is to ELIMINATE EVERYTHING that we don't NEED, and focus on what is USEFUL in enabling us to VERIFY THE CLAIMS OF RELIGIONS IN GENERAL, and BIBLE RELIGION in particular. 

Anything else is an irrational and irresponsible waste of our limited time on Earth. 

Advertisements

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:17:16 AM by Objective Christianity »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

The Basis of my Objective Christianity Doctrine.
« on: October 07, 2016, 05:11:15 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads