Author Topic: Tactics for Blog Traffic  (Read 8041 times)

Offline niquito99

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
Tactics for Blog Traffic
« on: May 31, 2010, 12:17:29 AM »
Blogging; if you know how to do it right, can be a great experience.   Unfortunately the majority of people getting online to begin blogging fall into the common frustration of seeing low traffic numbers when they check their stats.   Why is this the case?  Ultimately it is because getting traffic to a blog is a science, like many other strategies implemented in marketing products and services.   There are four ways that can help in achieving more traffic at a quicker rate.   Two of the ways to produce an abundant traffic stream consists of writing and promoting your subject and/or niche in other sites, and another strategy to reeling in this traffic is a traditional business tactic in attaining a base of customers; or in regards to blogs, followers.

1. )  Write Captivating Articles - 

Article marketing is one of the best ways to attain traffic as it is almost always free and can allow a marketer to express their interests in any desired niche.   If you submit articles to directories you are not only getting a steady stream of readers, but you are also building backlinks to your blog site.   An example is EzineArticles. com, as it is has its own readership of people looking for topics that you may just be blogging about.   Therefore, if you write an article and submit it to a directory a person will not only read your article but also be enticed to visit your blog.

2. )  Reasons to Re-Visit-

Giving people a reason to go back is seen all throughout commercial businesses.   For example, stores and restaurants will hold special sales, events, and offers to keep customers coming back for more of what they love; but this time with a lower price or “buy one get one free” offer.   This exact formula can also be replicated in your blogging techniques.   The idea to keep people coming back over and over can be lucrative and the best way to do this is to create special events and offers.   For example, you can give away a new prize each week to new subscribers to your list.   In addition, you can also run contests for people who leave comments on your blog posts.   In short, making your blog “a place to be” will attract more people as your subscribers may even tell their friends.

3. ) Doing Keyword Research-

Rather than throwing up blogs and expecting traffic it would be wiser to research the keyword data to find terms that are getting a lot of searches.   In addition, attaining keywords that have low competition would be a greater choice as it will make your blog easier to rank.

4. ) Link Baiting-

The idea behind creating link baits is stirring enough controversy through your post that you can produce strong emotional reactions by people in order for them to comment and link to your blog post.   For example, if a hot new electronic product; like the iPad, just recently came out on the market and everyone is raving about it, you can explain why you don’t like it to your readers in a way that will give you strong emotional responses automatically.

In short, these are four ways that can be solid; if used appropriately, in bringing in more traffic and attaining a base of avid readers.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Tactics for Blog Traffic
« on: May 31, 2010, 12:17:29 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline kyensco87

• If You Want To See a miracle, Be The Miracle
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 9.0.597.84 Chrome 9.0.597.84
    • View Profile
Re: Tactics for Blog Traffic
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 05:17:23 PM »
thanks alot, i am actually new to blogging and low traffic is really frustrating me.   I think i'll try out these tips

Post Merge: March 06, 2011, 08:42:44 AM
thanks for these tips, but i really don't quite understand this keyword researching
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:42:44 PM by kyensco87 »
hxxp: naijalegal.  blogspot.  com

Offline d_johnny

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0b1 Firefox 4.0b1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:25:47 PM »
Quote from: kyensco87 link=topic=76236. msg364520#msg364520 date=1297181843
thanks alot, i am actually new to blogging and low traffic is really frustrating me.    I think i'll try out these tips

Post Merge: March 06, 2011, 08:42:44 AM
thanks for these tips, but i really don't quite understand this keyword researching

Keywords Researching primarily starts with selecting a Niche (Blog Category, i. e Tech Blog, Online money making, blogging tips) for your blog, and extends to the words you use in the articles you write about, which must flow with the original Niche of your blog.

However, you must exercise caution in the number of such keywords employed in your articles to avoid keyword SPAMMING which can affect your search engine ranking.

Offline michaelbish

• Semi Cadet
  • Linux (Ubuntu) Linux (Ubuntu)
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.3 Firefox 3.5.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »
These are tactics to get incredible traffic to the blog.  When I think link bait, link exchange is the best way to get some traffic.  Also, try to participate in social networking sites to get some unique visitors. 
directory submission

Offline bacati55

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 12.0.742.112 Chrome 12.0.742.112
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 02:50:58 PM »

Hello Friends
How are you?

Thank you for your article, will apply and see the difference.
I will get back to you once found any problem.

Thanks
Bacati
Bedding Sets for Cribs|Crib Bed Sets|10 Piece Crib Set|Boy Baby Bedding|Girl Baby Bedding|Baby Beddings|Toddler Bed Sets|Toddler Bedding Set|4 Piece Crib Set

Offline lizatailor23

• Jr Poster
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 11.0.696.68 Chrome 11.0.696.68
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 12:47:17 PM »
Great post mates. .  Those are really helpful and I will use it ad my reference. 

To drive tons of traffic to our site is always a challenge to us and I always find some good strategies to more improve what I've been doing.  These are really helpful.  Thanks guys!
Flash Photo Template ~ www. anuvatech. com

Offline sherif21

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0.1 Firefox 4.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 10:14:00 PM »
Social networks sure helps alot since most people are now on social networking sites

Offline Henry Divine

• Behold the symbol of God's Graces. <08060848179>
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.12 Firefox 3.6.12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 02:21:06 PM »
that was an eye opener. thanks a lot.
Get your UNN POST-UTME/SCREENING Past Questions & Answers (SURE SUCCESS) here: 08060848179 or just log on to: www.myunndreams.org

Offline moses000

• New
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 11:54:31 AM »
visit: hxxp: g--adsense. blogspot. com

Offline Samex4rill

• New
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 01:17:06 PM »
check out this blog
hxxp: www. samex4rill. blogspot. com
its all about free browsing, interesting tutorials, news update and so many more

Offline devv333

• Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Entrepreneur
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »
Nice information, thanks.

Till now I was sharing my blog posts in facebook, twitter and some social media sites like stumbleupon, delicious, digg, etc.  but was not satisfied as I got very few visitors from this activity.

Offline croj

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 12:49:49 AM »
Thank you friend for your post.  I learned a new idea in baiting and will be applying it from time to time.  The basic thing in SEO is good keyword research/use and regular posting.  You should make sure your blog is updated at least once a week.   hxxp: monetizenigeria. blogspot. com
Discover the Best Ways To Invest Your Money And Live A fulfilled Life.
www. monetizenigeria. blogspot. com

Offline Susan_Jane

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 15.0.1 Firefox 15.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Profession: seo
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 06:47:05 AM »
For blog traffic there are several tactics like forum posting,also one can put the links of the own blog to the others blog and also on the social networking sites like facebook,twitter can do a help a lot in this these days.

Offline mygodliveth

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 18.0 Firefox 18.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex And Sport Trader
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 06:37:18 PM »
      Hello 9ja pals, here to give you xmass gift worth of 200$ in any international forum.  I am giving out money making hidden secret to you free. . . .  But I can share it on here because there may be any agent of the site on here that can obstacle I and you from this opportunity , although I have been making my money on it for over a month now but I don't pray for it to be stop for now . . . .  Just send me message on my email and I will sincerely send you the money making details, no any require money to be paid before I send it. . . .  But just send a message with the subject I NEED THE INFO remember to write the subject in capital letter too  , My email is christmysaviour2013@gmail. com
                  Love you pals

Offline allenhill

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 18.0 Firefox 18.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: SEO
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2013, 08:08:01 AM »
Writing an Interesting content and putting link in that content can be considered as a good and nice tactics.  Post some attractive stuff, some offers, some crazy discount etc.
Apart form that putting link in right position you can increase your blog traffic.

Thank you so much for sharing such a great information here.  It is very essential from SEO point of view!!
solefry. com

Offline Tee_jazz

• Jr Poster
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 25.0.1364.97 Chrome 25.0.1364.97
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 09:41:08 PM »
www. seowebanalyst. com visit the site and download their webseo package! it is lovely guys! but the size of the stuff is over 5. 0mb, they have over 50 videos to teach you for FREE how to generate traffic and the best part is the webseo powerpoint presentation. . . it is cool!
am already a member of the site and am loving it for real.
I got a newsletter from them that they will be starting an affiliate program with an affiliate network company handling their affiliate management.  Guess their commission? 40%!!!! and the coolest part is they will train you.  like they will teach you how to make that money for yourself from them (you earn 40% they earn 60%, just because they recognize that as an affiliate you do all the major work of online marketing and sourcing for clients/sales for them.  REMEMBER- THEY TRAIN YOU)
If you don't believe me then Google "seo web analyst" or visit their fanpage at www. facebook. com/firmaffiliatenetwork
THANKS (I hope you find this piece of information useful)

Offline petersmith5544

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 22.0 Firefox 22.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: SEO
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 08:50:10 AM »
Approach other bloggers in a complementary industry about providing an article for their blog.  If you have a good story idea, guest blogs are a win-win for both parties.  They’ll benefit from your original new content, and you’ll gain exposure and inbound links back to your own blog or website.

Offline jeffronald19

• Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 50.0 Firefox 50.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Traveller
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 11:08:04 AM »
1.  Share More Than Once
2.  Get Influencers to Write for You
3.  Feed the Hummingbird