Author Topic: SUBMIT ARTICLES OR EZINESUBMISSION | TIPS BEFORE SUBMIT  (Read 9143 times)

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.3 Firefox 3.5.3
    • View Profile
SUBMIT ARTICLES OR EZINESUBMISSION | TIPS BEFORE SUBMIT
« on: October 24, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »
Ezine
Submission | The First Thing To Look At Before Submit

Mostly when we talk about submitting an articles to article directory, people always says Your CONTENT must have a quality, its means write something that?s people wants to read and something valuable things that?s people are searching about. Yes that?s right. I am also aware about that?s too, but do we know how people would find our articles do they found it when they search from Google. Hmm what's you are going to says about that?s, yes i am writing a good articles, but can they find my good articles?

We always concentrate to write a good content, instead we always forgot our content title also is very important too. To make it easier to find by the search engine. Frankly to says article or Ezine title also must have include in a ?search engine friendly? category too.

So how to know your title would be easy to find when people search an articles that?s similar to the contents they were looking for? I think I?ve found it when I use Google to search something.

THE BIG TIPS BEFORE SUBMIT

So before putting your title for an example, if you are writing about ?training a dog? , why not search it using Google and see the RESULT list, from that list you?ll get some idea what is your title is going to be. The most lucrative words is all there, just changed it a bit.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

SUBMIT ARTICLES OR EZINESUBMISSION | TIPS BEFORE SUBMIT
« on: October 24, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline lexdino

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0 Firefox 2.0.0
    • View Profile
Re: SUBMIT ARTICLES OR EZINESUBMISSION | TIPS BEFORE SUBMIT
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »
and let me add that if you submit an article to ezine, you should also submit it to as many other article sites as possible.
And if you are writing articles in order to get backlinks then you should check freetrafficsystem. cm

Offline ufumes

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.0.18741) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.0.18741)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 05:41:11 PM »
Yeah, its important to submit it in lots of quality sites especially forums
ufumes .    com is a Nigerian based Provider of Multi Online Resources and Computational Services such as Bulk SMS, Educational, Nigerian jobs, Web Site Design, Data Analysis, Bioscience resources etc.  Some of our online resources can be accessed from >>
www.   NigerianBioscientist .  com
 www.   CheapNigerianBulkSMS .  com
 www.   ufumes .  com

Offline passion007

• Jr Poster
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 5.0.366.2 Chrome 5.0.366.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:57:14 AM »
@lexdino: will those backlinks count? i thought they are no-follow.
Configure your laptop for FREE browsing by yourself: hxxp: obodonigeria. blogspot. com/2010/05/free-laptop-internet-browsing-settings. html

Offline JohnWilson

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.19 Firefox 3.0.19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 11:07:36 AM »
hi,

Thanks for more valuable tips on Ezine Article submission.  i really don't know these tips. . .

Penny Stocks

Penny Stocks

Offline shifav

• Browser:
  • Chrome 7.0.517.44 Chrome 7.0.517.44
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 04:22:41 PM »
These are Wonderful tips here.
Cheap, Fast & Reliable SMS
hxxp: www. fashiteksms. com

Offline mansi12

• New
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0.1 Firefox 7.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »
Prince really useful tips shared in the post. r posts are very good and so informative.
Thanks for making all the posts.
 International Conference Organizer  |  Vashikaran Spe...t  |   Conference And Seminar Organizers Delhi  |  Seo Services in Delhi

Offline Arkwright

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0 Firefox 3.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 11:40:40 AM »
As we all know that unique content is given more importance after google panda update, it is always good to submit one article in one directory.   Google is also filtering duplicate content so submitting one article in multiple sites may affect the online reputation and may also penalize our website for content spamming.   

Post Merge: December 28, 2011, 05:41:01 AM

Offline mandakinihotels

• Jr Poster
  • Newbie World
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 16.0 Firefox 16.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: employee
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 07:34:50 AM »

Ezine
Submission | The First Thing To Look At Before Submit

Mostly when we talk about submitting an articles to article directory, people always says Your CONTENT must have a quality, its means write something that?s people wants to read and something valuable things that?s people are searching about.  Yes that?s right.  I am also aware about that?s too, but do we know how people would find our articles do they found it when they search from Google.  Hmm what's you are going to says about that?s, yes i am writing a good articles, but can they find my good articles?

We always concentrate to write a good content, instead we always forgot our content title also is very important too.  To make it easier to find by the search engine.  Frankly to says article or Ezine title also must have include in a ?search engine friendly? category too.

So how to know your title would be easy to find when people search an articles that?s similar to the contents they were looking for? I think I?ve found it when I use Google to search something.

THE BIG TIPS BEFORE SUBMIT

So before putting your title for an example, if you are writing about ?training a dog? , why not search it using Google and see the RESULT list, from that list you?ll get some idea what is your title is going to be.  The most lucrative words is all there, just changed it a bit.
[/quote]

Hello,

Wow Such A Wonderful Idea.  You Can try it In Google Trends For Better Results.

Thanks
Cheap hotels in Delhi

Offline allenhill

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 19.0 Firefox 19.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: SEO
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 01:28:40 PM »
Article submission is the great way to get organic traffic in your site.  The most important thing is that, you can get high quality link from that which can directly affect to your page rank. 
solefry. com

Offline Carrentelyantram

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 28.0.1500.95 Chrome 28.0.1500.95
    • View Profile
  • Profession: SEO
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »
hi. . .

nice Article
    Ezine
      Submission | The First Thing To Look At Before Submit.

hxxp: carrental2india. com

Offline Internetmaster

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 20.0 Firefox 20.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Affiliate Marketer
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
hello fellow members of this great site Today, just as always, i bring to you a much better way to access the internet free of charge.

How does it work?

REQUIREMENTS :
1.   An airtel sim card with gprs capability
2.   An Airtel or universal Modem

Benefits

With the solution I am giving, you can consume over 500GB of data for a minimum of 5months on your Airtel sim card.  It is very fast and download what ever you want with it.

This does not mean that after 5 months it will stop working, it is not like that.   the fact is that before i bought the Sim from my South African partners, i complained to them of how MTN And other networks has been blocking free internet browsing softwares and settings for the past 2 months (i guess you all are a witness to that), so they told me that they are aware of that and that they are giving me 6 months guarantee.   So, since the 1 month is already gone, am now giving my clients 5 months guarantee.   This means that within the 5 months, if anything happens to the Sim, you will get your money back.

Also, am working on another International Sim card from Benin Republic, which by God's grace will be ready in the next 2 months.   So when that one is ready, i will contact you and send it to you free of charge just as an update, you are not going to pay for that one.

How the Sim is Delivered after Payment:
when you purchase the Telkom Sim card, it will be sent to you through any courier service or any transport service of your choice.   Within 7 hours, the parcel has reached your location.   You can then collect it using the way-bill number which i will send to you including other details of the parcel after i might have sent the parcel.   When you get it, open the envelop, bring out the Sim card and slot it into either your phone or a modem, then establish a dial up connection and you are done.   No other free internet software is needed for it to work.   Every other thing on your computer system is set on direct connection to the internet.   It?s just like paid internet.  This is just a tip of the iceberg, call me on 08164370138 to get other offers such as :
1.   Free browsing on MTN GLO and Etisalat on computer,ipad,mini laptops,fones e.  t.  c
2.   Money making Ebooks
3.   Getting a virtuall adress and taking survey to earn and withdraw your cash.
4.   Ebook to open and verify your paypal account the acceptable way.
5.   how to turn ur facebook account into a legal money making machine.

Best Regards
JOSEPH
internetserviz@gmail.  com

Offline cargilld

• Cadet
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 30.0.1599.69 Chrome 30.0.1599.69
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2013, 07:22:13 PM »
Hi,

I live and work in the UK, London, and can offer you a SEO service to get more visitors to your site.         
My idea:
SEO + Website Submission + Article Creation and Publishing

A) SEO ANALYSIS & FIX

WEBSITE RANK TRACKER
 This will show that current website rank, by keyword on Google, Yahoo and Bing.         

SITE AND MARKET ANALYSIS
 On-page and off-page analysis of your website's SEO strategy.  First we'll look at your homepage and verify that your targeted keywords are setup properly in the critical SEO-related HTML tags, then we'll look at off-page SEO metrics like links back to your site, competitors use of your keywords, and how prominent your keywords are in your target market.  We'll also suggest alternative keywords in your market that may be lucrative.         
 We shall:
  • analyse your site for each search engine, individually by locale
  • On-page: your keywords; headlines; meta details; keyword density; keywords within images
  • Off-page: sitemap; backlinks; and which directories you are listed on (this can takes weeks to achieve, for example, Alexa and DMOZ); related keywords to use
SITE ANALYSIS EXPANDED
 In depth analysis of 'on-page' SEO settings for your entire website, looking for your list of keywords and verifying your sitemap.  We'll also scan your competitors site for their use of your keywords.  Then we'll provide suggestions to fix problems with your on-page SEO strategy.         

We shall provide you with a comprehensive report and fix the problems for you.         

SITEMAP MANAGER
 This is like a table of contents and it is used by the search engines as an index of the pages on your site.  Websites that have these are ranked higher by Google, Yahoo and Bing, which are the main big search engines.  We will create this map of your site for you and ensure that it is updated regularly.         

B) RANKING AND TRAFFIC

To Achieve a Higher Ranking and Get More Traffic To Your Site
I shall provide your website with free exposure by finding some of your competitor sites that already rank highly on Google, Yahoo and Bing and leave a post, comment or reply on them.    Therefore when people visit these sites, they will see your details and information.   With this approach you should get lots of traffic to your site.         
 I shall provide the following services:
  • identify a keyword related to your business
  • identify the details of some of your competitors who rank highly on Google, Yahoo and Bing.    We can tell which ones will be more attractive to you to link to
  • create and leave valuable information about your website or service on these sites, inviting their visitors to click to your site for more information and details

To Get Your Website Noticed By Google, Yahoo and Bing And To Get Ranked Faster and Better
  • Identify your main keyword and 7 other related keywords to your website niche.  These keywords will have low competition (your competitors aren?t using them) but it is being used a lot by people to search the internet
  • Write one article every week that utilises one of the 8 keywords we have found
  • Submit this new article on the net and link it to your website
  • find relevant forums or blogs to post to, in order to get more backlinks.     

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2013, 07:22:13 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free