Author Topic: FREE NUBIAN BOOK FOR DOWNLOADING !! - The Laws of Opposites - 2008/9 & 10  (Read 2475 times)

Offline blackpeace

• Semi Cadet
    • View Profile
THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES

To my brothers and sisters of Nigeria.  I found a COMPLETELY FREE NUBIAN BOOK on an American website chat forum and just thought I should let my people know about it.  From a historical perspective they are actually talking about OUR ancestors that is why I think it is essential that many of us check this FREE literature out.

Though i state the following:

1.  that there are strong issues in the book
2  and strong words
3.  some pretty abstract notions
4.  it is a real free book with around 400 pages [NOT SPAM]
5.  Every volume is different the high up the volume the more intense it gets.
6.  Take your time reading it. . .  it took me 2 months. . .  it gets very scientific.
7.  I found the information below online.

THERE IS STRONG INTELLIGENCE & RESEARCH STATED BUT CONTROVERSIAL IN SOME PARTS!

THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES ? FREE BOOK FOR DOWNLOADING !! 2008-10

After reading many of the subjects in this forum I thought I should let people know of a FREE PDF BOOK SERIES for downloading I found on a U. S chat forum.  I found the site in the beginning of this year and the site is still there right now.  The book is called MESSAGE FROM THE AFRONAUTS - THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES.  It covers much of the topics that I have found on this forum.  It is most informative for Africans who don?t have good internet access like myself.  There are some harsh words in the book that is why it is for downloading then reading.  More importantly, there is some HIGH-LEVEL information which apart from the books sources (recommended writers stated by the authors) I have not seen online at all. 

! You will need a serious-open mind for many of the issues raised in the book and a scientific understanding !

FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 1 (1. 05MB)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 2 (835K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 3 (995K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 4 (435K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 5 (395K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 6 (285K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 7 (360K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 8 (310K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 9 (350K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 10 (300K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 11 (265K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 12 (620K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 13 (320K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 14 (480K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 15 (500K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 16 (145K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 17 (195K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 18 (365K)

Website link (copy & paste weblink to web address line if direct link doesn't work)

hxxp: www. megaupload. com/?d=E8IDLY77   

h. . p://www. megaupload. com/?d=E8IDLY77   

All VOLUMES 1-18

Filename: op18. zip
Filesize: 7. 55 MB
Description: opps

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and click download. 

Then another screen will appear.  Then wait 45 seconds (See time countdown at bottom of screen)

Then click free download and the file op18. zip will be ready for downloading. 

One pop-up may appear and you should leave the pop-up present until the actual download link appears (this may only take a few seconds. .  sometimes longer depending on your internet speed).

You MAY need software called Winzip to open the file ? that?s free online as well.  To read the pdf?s you will need Adobe Acrobat reader this is free online also. 

The file is called op18. zip (7. 55MB) THIS zipFILE ONLY HAS 1-18 volumes INSIDE.  With a modem it will take about 40 min to download.  With broadband probably a few minutes.

just letting people know whats out there !

Peace to my brothers and sisters out there. . . ITS A SERIOUS READ !!

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline blackpeace

• Semi Cadet
    • View Profile
19th VOLUME - AFRONAUT (FREE NUBIAN BOOK) FINALLY FOUND !!!

FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 1 (1. 05MB)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 2 (835K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 3 (995K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 4 (435K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 5 (395K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 6 (285K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 7 (360K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 8 (310K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 9 (350K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 10 (300K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 11 (265K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 12 (620K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 13 (320K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 14 (480K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 15 (500K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 16 (145K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 17 (195K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 18 (365K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL. 19 (370K) - NEW - Q&A and Endnotes

New Website link - other link too slow

h++p://www. megaupload. com/?d=2XD5TUR0

hxxp: www. megaupload. com/?d=2XD5TUR0

All VOLUMES 1-19

Filename: a19. zip
Filesize: 7. 8 MB
Description: 19

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and click download.

Then another screen will appear.  Then wait 45 seconds (See time countdown at bottom of screen)

Then double-click free download and the file will be ready for downloading.

One pop-up may appear and you should leave the pop-up present until the actual download link appears (this may only take a few seconds)

You MAY need software called Winzip to open the file ? that?s free online as well.  To read the pdf?s you will need Adobe Acrobat reader this is free online also.

The file is called a19. zip (7. 9 MB) THIS zipFILE ONLY HAS 1-19 volumes INSIDE.  With a modem it will take about 40 min to download.  With broadband probably a few minutes.

Peace to my brothers and sisters out there

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free