Author Topic: I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR FAST LINK IN AFRICA +2348087781848 FOR SUCCESS  (Read 3229 times)

Offline GEORGE1988

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 43.0 Firefox 43.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: occultism
Be a billionaire BEFORE the 1st of march 2016 join our club 4 wealth say bye to hard times make your generations proud not of devil but for protections and fame instant riches ageless commanding tone money magnetism beauty success power visa to any country of your choice victory the opportunity is here 4 u for more inquiry call the grand master of DRAGON LORD BROTHERHOOD brotherhood

We are blessed brothers from The Guardians of Age DRAGON LORD
Brotherhood.      The secret heart of this brotherhood offers all
initiate members, growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and
success in all areas of heart desires.      We are here to liberate
those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and
success in all ramification.      It does not involved the use of any
human sacrifices, early personal death or hurting of loved ones
and membership is free.     

We are a group of strong brothers who came from different walks
of life for the purpose of alleviating the sufferings of our people
dragon lord  Brotherhood are most probably the most well known
secret society in the world.     

For years the world economy has functioned on the premise: To
get ahead you have to step on those around you.      You are on
your own, struggling to keep your head above water.      This is
what this gross misinformation with which we had been raised
has led us to, to misery, uncaring and wanting.     

Secret Societies protect their members, protect what is dear and
precious to them through secrecy, because if the rest find out,
these sacred things including the truth will also be destroyed.     
E Brotherhood is not for Everyone, But we might be Right
for you! We are Seeking our Dark Brothers and Sisters who have
heard the call to come Home to the dragon lord Family!

For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to
join the succeeding family of E-MONEY, you will learn the untold
secrets that few have ever known existed! The DRAGON LORD rituals for
securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power that none outside
of this family have ever been taught and never will.      .      .     

we are here to protect you if you so desire

DRAGON LORD  BROTHERHOOD IN DRAGON LORD  JOIN TO GET RICH AND FAMOUS Call

Are you a business man or an Upcoming artist, Politician, Actor or Actress or a dignified Pastor and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.     You shall be given an ideal chance to visit the dragon lord Brotherhood and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice of human life needed,dragon lord brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now.      it only a member who is been initiated into the occult of dragon lord Brotherhood have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams.     for

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ARAB MONEY CALL 08087781848 THE HIGH PRIEST OF THIS BROTHERHOOD WE DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO BECOME OUR MEMBER IN AFRICA HERE DELAY IS DANGEROUS MAKE UP YOUR MINE NOW AND JOIN THE E-MONEY MEMBERS BROTHERHOOD TO RISE UPON YOUR ENEMY, REMEMBER YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND BE WISE

MAKING WEALTH IS GUARANTEE WITH dragon lord  BROTHERHOOD OCCULT JOIN US IN MAKING YOUR DREAM TO COME TO PAST CALL +23408087781848 YOU ARE WELCOME ANY TIME IN TO THIS BROTHERHOOD WE OFFERS NEW MEMBER WEALTH,FAME,PROSPERITY,FREE VISA OF YOUR CHOICE MAKE UP YOUR MIND NOW

WHEN YOU HEAR OCCULT WHAT DO YOU FELL LIKE OCCULT IS,SOME WE SAY OCCULT IS BAD MY BROTHERS AND SISTER DON"T LET YOUR MIND UPSET YOU FROM NOT MAKING YOU MONEY ANY WAY IS THE WAY IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU MAKE YOU MONEY JOIN THE DRAGON BROTHERHOOD NOW FOR INSTANT WEALTH DO WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN CALL THE GRAND MASTER HE WE DIRECT YOU +2348087781848

Do you want to be a member of the great dragon lord  brotherhood we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at dragonlordbrotherhood@gmail.    com or via cell +2348087781848 beware you must be 20 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned

ARE YOU DESPERATE TO BE
RICH,WEALTHY AND BE
COMFORTABLE FOR LIFE? TO
BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BY
MAGIC IS NOT AN EASY TASK.   
YOU NEED TO THINK VERY WELL BEFORE YOU JOIN THIS CULT AS
THE INVOLVEMENT MAY NOT BE A
CHILD'S PLAY.     IT IS FOR THE
DESPERATE

Do you want to join the dragon lord, this is the chance for you to join, i am a citizen of Nigeria but i grown up in USA because of the great dragon lord, then you too can join us now, just call me now for more information on how you will be fully initiated into the dragon lord great kingdom of riches, fame and power.     this is my number cause i am currently in Nigeria the dragon lord kingdom send me to Africa to initiate some member from Africa.     this is my number: +2348087781848
No dirty game
No blood shared

are you so poor and you want to become rich? do you want to become just
like other people who are very rich and powerful or are you a musician who
want to be famous if yes then here is your privilege to join the dragon lord
in other for you to become the world best fame, power and wealth will all
be yours forever if only you are ready to join the great dragon lord.    .     so
if you are so interested in joining the dragon lord i want you to call the grand master on +2348087781848.    .     don't miss this great opportunity

Dear Friend and Seeker of the Classical African tradition,
You live in a world shaped by women and men who sought greatness beyond the limitations of their own minds.     It was their destiny to become more than merely human to become true masters over the winds of their lives.    you need to know some secret things about this world we are leaving.   
dragon lord Brotherhood is not for everyone, but if it is for you, we welcome you.     We are not a fan club, a pen-pal society, or a lonely hearts group.     We are a group of dynamic individuals who stand forth as the ultimate underground alternative"the Alien Elite.     We realize what we have, what we are, and what we shall become.     Our scope is unlimited, and the extent of your involvement is based upon your own potential.     All names and addresses are held in strict confidence and you are under no obligation as a Registered Member, unless you choose to present yourself for further consideration.     registration into Brotherhood is free, no fee is required.     join this occult if you have the mind to do it remember that poverty is like marriage without sex for more info call +2348087781848

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ARAB MONEY CALL 08087781848 THE HIGH PRIEST OF THIS BROTHERHOOD WE DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO BECOME OUR MEMBER IN AFRICA HERE DELAY IS DANGEROUS MAKE UP YOUR MINE NOW AND JOIN THE DRAGON LORD BROTHERHOOD TO RISE UPON YOUR ENEMY, REMEMBER YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND BE WISE

WHEN YOU HEAR OCCULT WHAT DO YOU FELL LIKE OCCULT IS,SOME WE SAY OCCULT IS BAD MY BROTHERS AND SISTER DON"T LET YOUR MIND UPSET YOU FROM NOT MAKING YOU MONEY ANY WAY IS THE WAY IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU MAKE YOU MONEY JOIN THE DRAGON LORD BROTHERHOOD NOW FOR INSTANT WEALTH DO WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN CALL THE GRAND MASTER HE WE DIRECT YOU OCCULTIST MONEY IN AFRICA THAT HELP THE POOR TO ACHIEVE ,FIRM,PROTECTION IN AFRICA TO MAKE STUPENDOUS WEALTH CALL 08087781848 NOW FOR INSTANT RICH OVER NIGHT OR DO YOU CHOOSE TO DIE IN POVERTY

GREAT DRAGON LORD TEMPLE Of MONEY AND
POWER,
join THE DRAGON CALL (+2348087781848)
OR ( Dragonlordbrotherhood@gmail.    com )
Are you a business man or woman, political,
musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,
join the dragon lord brotherhood cult today and
get instant rich sum of.     1million dollars
in a week, and a free home.     any where you
choose to live in this world and also get
10,000,000 U.    S dollars monthly as a salary?
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN
DRAGON .   
1.     A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2.     A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD
$300,000 USD
3.    A Dream House bought in the country of your
own choice
4.     One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream
tourist destination.   
5.    One year Golf Membership package
6.    A V.    I.    P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.    A total Lifestyle change
8.    Access to Bohemian Grove
9.    Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your
bank account every month as a member
10.    One Month booked Appointment with Top 5
world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the
World.   
If you are interested call the agent now
(+2348087781848 for

Post Merge: November 01, 2016, 09:56:15 AM
We are a
brothers who came from
different walks of life for
the purpose of alleviating
the sufferings of our
people dragon lord occult of riches and fame
are most probably the
most well known
secret society in the world.    For years the world
economy has functioned
on the premise: To get
ahead you have to step on
those around you.    You are
on your own, struggling to keep your head above
water.    This is what this
gross misinformation with
which we had been raised
has led us to, to misery,
uncaring and wanting.    Secret Societies protect
their members, protect
what is dear and precious
to them through secrecy,
because if the rest find out,
these sacred things including the truth will also
be destroyed.    we are here to protect you
if you so desire!
If you?ve had a hard life up until now? here is the opportunity to change it all.    By simply allowing dragon ;lord OCCULT SOCIETY to reshape your life, your dreams will indeed come true.    Won?t you allow yourself to finally relax, enjoy life and leave the work to us?

Post Merge: November 01, 2016, 09:59:25 AM
Hello viewers, it is unfortunate that our secret fraternity have become what most people now use as there aim of getting money, I would say sorry to those who have falling to the once who claim of being an agent of our secret fraternity called dragon lord , any dragon lord member who doesn't show you address to our temple is a fake and besides avoid those claiming a real agent on median due to the issue of fraudulent.   The dragon lord brotherhood is mainly from Nigeria,Ghana and USA note that our present head office is now in USA, it is no longer in GHANA due to the fraudulent that are now existing there.   there are only five agent which was recently send to Nigeria to establish the church of Lucifer over here.   And the other thing is that we the real Dragon lord are scarce and very have to identify , you can only identify us with our email address and our head office cellphone number which is +2348087781848 or +2348087468821 and our email ID which normally include dragon common it, and please for those who haven't yet be scammed and are willing to join, please be careful cos there are alot of fraudsters and so many imposter now who claims they are real.   So now I will want those who are interested to hit this email address: dragonlordbrotherhood@gmail.  com for the link on how to join our fraternity or hit us a message on this number +2348087781848 for quick conversation on how to start.   And there are still alot of fraudsters on whats app now and please you shouldn't or email any how make sure you are terrified with it before you make any attend, so be careful and also please beware of fraudsters. 
ATTEN?TION TO ALL, AM ALEX BY NAME DRAGO?N LORD HAS BECOM?E WHAT PEOPL?E IN DIFFE?RENT COUNT?RY USE TO MAKE MONEY INSTE?AD OF HELPI?NG THE POOR THEY NOW TAKE FROM THE POOR BROTH?ERS AND SISTE?RS OUT THERE WHO ARE WILLI?NG TO JOIN THIS ORGAN?IZATI?ON SHOUL?D BE AWARE OF WHO THEY CONTA?CT BEFOR?E SENDI?NG YOUR INFOR?MATIO?N TO ANY BODY YOU MUST HAVE TO BE CAREF?UL BECAU?SE WE ARE GETTI?NG SO MANY COMPL?AIN FROM NEW MEMBE?RS I KNOW HOW I SUFFE?RED BEFOR?E JOINI?NG THIS ORGAN?IZATI?ON DON'T GIVE UP AM HERE TO HELP THE POOR,?THE TALEN?TED,T?HE BUSIN?ESS MEN AND WOMEN?,TO REACH THEIR GOALS SO FOR MORE INFOR?MATIO?N ON HOW TO JOIN CALL +2348?08778?1848

If You Need Any Spiri?tual Help On Any of These?:
Ge?t Your Lover Back

Frui?t Of The Womb

Fibr?oid
Busin?ess Boom

Fina?ncial Break?throu?gh
G?et Rich Witho?ut Ritua?l 09053?01478?5
Do As I Say
Bad Dream?
Pro?mise And Fail

Epil?epsy

Spir?itual Attac?k
La?nd/Co?urt Case

Ment?al Disor?der
Polit?ical Appoi?ntmen?t
Vi?sa Appro?val
Cance?r
Ex?amina?tion Succe?ss
S?pend And Get Back

Good Luck

Natu?ral Healt?h
Hy?perte?nsion?
Str?oke
Sickl?e Cell

Impo?tency?
Win Court Case

Prom?otion At Work

Comm?andin?g Tone

Prot?ectio?n Ring

Marr?iage Succe?ss
L?ove Ring

Favo?r Ring

Reco?ver Lost Glory?
Spi?ritua?l Power For Men Of God
Trave?l Succe?ss Ring

Job Succe?ss
L?otto/?Pool Win And Many More. ?

F?OR MONEY RITUA?L, WEALT?H, FORTU?NE, RICHE?S, INFLU?ENCE, POWER?, SUCCE?SS AND PROTE?CTION?, JOIN THE DRAGO?N LORD BROTH?ERHOO?D OCCUL?T AND SHAKE HANDS WITH OUR LORD DRAGO?N, THE GODS OF WEALT?H AND

his is the full oppor?tunit?y given to the wise peopl?e in Afric?a Are you frust?rated in life.  What type of wealt?h do you want? Today the drago?n has order us to bring membe?r to his kingd?om.  Are you tired of pover?ty and now you want fame,?power and riche?s. Our magic?al power?s are beyon?d your imagi?natio?n.  we could do magic on your behal?f regar?ding , your finan?cial situa?tion, futur?e event?s, or whate?ver is impor?tant to you.  we have the power and we use the power?.  we are drago?n lord broth?ers and we could chang?e the cours?e of desti?ny.  Get to us and we shall help you.  Tell us what it is you want and we shall go about our work.  Is it someo?ne or somet?hing you desir?e to have? Do you want wealt?h(Wan?t to grow your bank accou?nt?, Need funds to enjoy the good life? Tired of worki?ng hard and getti?ng nothi?ng, the most power socie?ty welco?mes you to conta?ct +2348?08778?1848 email?:drag?onlor?dbrot?herho?od@gm?ail. c?om. 

we welco?me ladie?s and gentl?e men in this organ?izati?on to achie?ve their aims, goal, & to overc?ome their physi?cal chall?enges aroun?d u, in all aspec?t, prote?ction fame & finan?ciall?y call

p?ower money?, quick riche?s,and power to gain contr?act and promo?tion from gover?nment?s and organ?izati?on, do as i say charm and if u want anybo?dy to do what u tell him or her you need this,?power to obtai?n favor from peopl?e and win elect?ion,a?nd power to disap?pear and to appea?r to diffe?rent locat?ion,a?nd power to trans?port hard drugs such as cocai?ne heroi?n, narco?ses marij?uana e . t . c cal+2?34808?77818?48

th?is is the way and to becom?e man or woman of subst?ance in life u no, u have to be stron?g finan?ciall?y, and path of this ill be given to u after becom?ing our membe?r call +2348?08778?1848

Makin?g MONEY WITH DRAGO?N LORD OCCUL?T IS Guara?nteed THE BROTH?ERHOO?D OFFER Initi?ate GROWT?H POWER?,Weal?th,FR?EE Visa, FREE JOB Call+?23480?87781?848

?Ne?ver give up on a dream just becau?se of the time it will take to accom?plish it.  The time will pass anywa?y.  ?

WE ARE DYING BECAU?SE OF OUR BAD LEADE?R,JOI?N THE GREAT OCCUL?T TEMPL?E OF DRAGO?N LORD BROTH?ERHOO?D TO BE WEALT?HY JOIN US WE GUARA?NTEE YOU SUCCE?SS,10?0% WEALT?H,POW?ER,FA?ME WE ARE HERE FOR THE DESPE?RATE ONE DON'T MISS THIS OPPOR?TUNIT?Y IN NIGER?IA

JOIN US AND MAKE YOUR DREAM?S COME TO PASS

JOIN THE BEST OCCUL?T WITHO?UT HUMAN SCARI?FIES

WE WILL CONNE?CT YOU TO THE TOP TEN RICHE?ST MEN IN THE WORLD?
WE WILL GIVE ALL IT TAKES TO BECOM?E A MAN
AFTER YOUR INITI?ATION THE LORD OF MONEY VISIT YOU (1) YOU MOST BE READY TO BUY YOUR INITI?ATION ITEM

(2) YOU MOST BE ABOVE 18YEA?RS
( 3)YOU MUST BE ABLE TO KEEP SECRE?TE BE WARN

FO?R MORE INFOR?MATIO?N: call+?23480?87781?848

I under?stand?s when we face chall?enge we expec?t it solut?ion, but must it be in spiri?tual means?, this is commo?n in Afric?a why? Afric?ans do it looki?ng why looki?ng for husba?nd, Wife, busin?ess succe?ss, befor?e trave?ling, befor?e eatin?g, job inter?view, carry?ing out one dutie?s etc.  call +2348?08778?1848

WE ARE OUR BROTH?ER'S KEEPE?R.  ONE FOR ALL.  ALL FOR ONE
JOIN THE DRAGO?N LORD BROTH?ERHOO?D TO CHANG?E YOUR LIFE FOR EVER.  FOR MORE INFOR?MATIO?N CALL +2348?08778?1848

201?6 Drago?n lord broth?erhoo?d is curre?ntly going on celeb?ratin?g 20yea?rs anniv?ersar?y power by (lord Lucif?er) givin?g out the sum of =N=10?,000,?000 each to the ten lucky winne?rs in the club kindl?y conta?ct maste?r frank +2348?08778?1848

IF YOU NEED ANY ASSIS?TANT FINAN?CIALL?Y,JOB OFFER?ING,C?ONTRA?CT ,OIL SUPPL?IED,P?ETROL CHEMI?CAL ENGIN?EER,O?PPORT?UNITY TO.  WORK IN OIL COMPA?NY,ED?UCATI?ON ASSIS?TANTS FEEL FREE TO CONTA?CT THIS NUMBE?R +2348?08746?8821 IF YOU WISH JOIN THE DRAGO?N LORD OCCUL?T TEMPL?E THAT GIVE YOU ALL YOU WANT IN LIFE WE ARE THE BEST OCCUL?T GROUP IN AFRIC?A JOIN US WE GUARA?NTEE YOU WEALT?H,FAM?E,POW?ER,SU?CCESS IN LIFE

?If your only goal is to becom?e rich, you?l?l never achie?ve it,? said Drago?n Lord Broth?erhoo?d, Afric?an?s first billi?onair?e.

His point was simpl?e: when the only thing you care about is makin?g money?, no amoun?t of money is ever enoug?h.  What you have alway?s pales in compa?rison to what you don?t have and could have. ?

T?hat?s why true succe?ss alway?s invol?ves a lot more than money?? but even so, while we all defin?e succe?ss diffe?rentl?y (as well we shoul?d), most of us do facto?r some degre?e of wealt?h into our succe?ss equat?ions. ?

S?o how do you becom?e super rich? First embra?ce one fact: you?l?l never get there on salar?y alone?.  join us in the word we will show you the secre?t of money and wealt?h call+?23480?87781?848

WE WILL CONNE?CT YOU TO THE TOP TEN RICHE?ST MEN IN THE WORLD?
WE WILL GIVE ALL IT TAKES TO BECOM?E A MAN
AFTER YOUR INITI?ATION THE LORD OF MONEY VISIT YOU (1) YOU MOST BE READY TO BUY YOUR INITI?ATION ITEM

(2) YOU MOST BE ABOVE 18YEA?RS
( 3)YOU MUST BE ABLE TO KEEP SECRE?TE BE WARN

FO?R MORE INFOR?MATIO?N: call+?23480?87781?848

HEL?LO SIR I WANT TO REAL OCCUL?T ONLIN?E TO BE SUPER RICH +2348?08778?1848

DRAG?ON LORD BROTH?ERHOO?D
Fe?bruar?y 2016 ? Prese?nt (1 year 5 month?s)Dom?inica?n Repub?lic

Peo?ple make life diffi?cult for their self , we are in the world were every thing is in contr?ol , i was livin?g a life of pover?ty and pains?, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoy?ed every divid?end of life , am rich , famou?s , power?ful,i live a life with out no stres?s, but all this was a surpr?ise , for any body who want riche?s famou?s and power?,then you have the chanc?e to do that, join the drago?n lord broth?erhoo?d today to get money membe?rship bless?ing conta?ct the follo?wing email?.  drago?nlorb?rothe?rhood?@gmai?l. com .  we don,t patro?nize peopl?e to join,?.  we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppre?ssion +2348?08778?1848

I belie?ve we all have a dream?, a dream to becom?e somet?hing big in life, so many peopl?e die today witho?ut accom?plish?ing their dream?s.  Some of us are desti?ned to becom?e the presi?dent of our vario?us count?ries or to becom?e one of the world great?est music?ian, footb?aller?, polit?ician?, busin?essma?n, comed?ian or to be a helpe?r to other peopl?e that are in needs?.  DRAGO?N LORD BROTH?ERHOO?D comes in to help those that are in needs and also help them achie?ve their dream?s by bring?ing out the best in them, many peopl?e don't know the aim or objec?tives of drago?n lord but they preac?h about fame and riche?s all the time,?drago?n lord is more than that.  DRAGO?N belie?ves in Human race and they want to make the world a bette?r place for every?body by bring?ing the new world order?.  For those fake agent or peopl?e claim?ing to be part of DRAGO?N LORD, stop given DRAGO?N LORD bad names by decei?ving innoc?ent peopl?e, you all are being watch?ed, be warn.  For those who are talen?ted and gifte?d and neede?d help to accom?plish their dream?s and heart desir?e.  Conta?ct+23?48087?78184?8

Hello?.  What chall?enges are you facin?g in life today?,is it pover?ty,wr?etche?dness?, you are true with your educa?tion no job emplo?yment?, you are marke?ter no impro?vemen?t You have tried all you can to make sure you are succe?ssful?, famou?s, rich, power?ful but nothi?ng have work out for you, right now a great oppor?tunit?y is givin?g to you to chang?e your life style call +2348?08778?184

Advertisements

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:18:56 PM by GEORGE1988 »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline murad12

• Cadet
  • IELTS for sale
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 58.0.3029.110 Chrome 58.0.3029.110
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Teacher

ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH IELTS BAND 7, 7. 5, 8, 8. 5, 9 BANDS ?
WHY DON'T COME TO SEE AN IELTS EXPERT ?

I AND MY FRIENDS BOUGHT OUR REAL REGISTERED/ORIGINAL IELTS , PTE, GMAT, GRE, NEBOSH CERTIFICATES, PASSPORT AND VISA FROM IELTS. 2017 EMAIL THEM AT (ielts. 2017@yahoo. com) TO ORDER YOURS.

WE EMAILED HIM AND HE GAVE US THIS LIST THAT HE SELLS REAL REGISTERED CERTIFICATES IN IELTS CERTIFICATE, GMAT, GRE, TOEIC, TOEFL, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, YLE, KET, BULATS, ILEC, ICFE CERTIFICATES FOR SALE, NEBOSH, FLE, GERMAN CERTIFICATES, PASSPORT, VISA, ID CARDS, DRIVER'S LICENSE, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES, BIRTH CERTIFICATES, WORKING PERMIT, RESIDENCE PERMIT, ETC.

WE ORDERED 7 DOCUMENTS THAT IELTS , PTE, GMAT, GRE, NEBOSH CERTIFICATES, PASSPORT AND VISA HE GAVE ME 100 DAYS TO DO OUR WORK AND ASKED US TO PAY UPFRONT OF 60% PER DOCUMENT, WE WERE FIRST SCARED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF SCAM BUT WE NEEDED THIS DOCUMENTS SO WE TRIED HIM AND HE IS JUST THE BEST THANKS IELTS. 2017

SO TO EVERYONE OUT THERE THEY ARE MANY FAKE PEOPLE ONLINE CLAIMING THEY CAN PRODUCED OR ISSUED REAL AND LEGIT DOCUMENTS BUT WHICH THEY ARE SCAMMERS SO IN CASE YOU NEED ANY DOCUMENT YOU CAN CONTACT IELTS. 2017 AND HE WILL HELP YOU.  BELOW ARE HIS CONTACTS DETAILS:

Email: ielts. 2017@yahoo. com

WhatsApp: +237670672102

hxxp: ieltslegitforsale. page. tl

https://buyoriginalieltscertificate. wordpress. com/
I GOT MY REGISTERED IELTS/GMAT/GRE CERTIFICATES FROM ( ielts. 2017@yahoo. com )

Offline GEORGE1988

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 64.0.3282.167 Chrome 64.0.3282.167
    • View Profile
  • Profession: occultism
Anniv?ersar?y Anniv?ersar?y Anniv?ersar?y
WE?LCOME TO DRAGO?N LORD BROTH?ERHOO?D OCCUL?T THE GLOBA?L
CL?UB ARE YOU DESPE?RATE TO BE RICH AND FAMOU?S COME AND JOIN US IN RIVER?S STATE TO CELEB?RATE 30 YEARS ANNIV?ERSAR?Y WE WELCO?ME OUR NEW MEMBE?R JOIN US ONLIN?E WHERE YOU WE FIND ANY TYPE OF THING?S YOU NEED IN THIS WORLD MONEY?,PROT?ECTIO?N,SPI?RITUA?L RING,?FREE VISA,?WEALT?H,WE ARE NOT HERE FOR THE UNSER?IOUS ONES PLEAS?E IF YOU NO THAT YOU HAVE NOT MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO JOIN US DON'T CALL

FOR MORE INFOR?MATIO?N CALL THE GRAND MASTE?R ON +2348?08778?1848

So?n, if you wanna find a cult to join, I say if you wanna find a cult to join, you alrea?dy have. ?

H?ere join drago?n lord broth?erhoo?d occul?t onlin?e most of the membe?rs have been brain?wash outsi?de there hopin?g one day thing?s will get bette?r soon. ?do not be brain?wash be caref?ul how you call prope?l onlin?e you wanna find a cult to join, I say if you wanna find a cult to join, us we alrea?dy have.  our templ?e in Afric?a so think well befor?e you call this numbe?r +2348?08778?1848 you most be above 20 befor?e you call

join occul?t of money?,prot?ectio?n,fir?m,we are here for the poor and the despe?rate one that does not have any one to help them if you are inter?ested to join our occul?t in Niger?ia call our grand maste?r with this numbe?r +2348?08778?1848 regis?trati?on in to this broth?erhoo?d is free drago?n lord broth?erhoo?d occul?t does not deman?d for any human sacri?fice you are welco?me as you call

Do you want to be rich and
famou?s? do you want the world?
to recog?nize you and liste?n to
y?ou when you speak?? do you
want to be in power and
contr?ol? if yes then come and be a
me?mber of the Drago?n lord broth?erhoo?d in the WORLD?
OF POWER AND RICHE?S.
T?o becom?e a membe?r conta?ct
L?ORD-S?PIRIT?UAL
telep?hone numbe?r
+2?34808?77818?48
f?or Regis?trati?on.  Pleas?e make

sure you??ve made up your

mind befor?e diali?ng this numbe?r

Peopl?e make life diffi?cult for their self , we are in the world were every?thing is in contr?ol , i was livin?g a life of pover?ty and pains?, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoy?ed every divid?end of life , am rich famou?s , power?ful,i live a life with out no stres?s, but all this was a surpr?ise for any body who want riche?s famou?s and power?,then you have the chanc?e to do that, join the drago?n lord broth?erhoo?d occul?t today to get $2500?0 every 3 days and $1000?000 month?ly membe?rship bless?ing conta?ct +2348?08778?1848 membe?rship is free

TO BECOM?E A MEMBE?R OF THE
DRAGO?N LORD BROTH?ERHOO?D OCCUL?T THE OCCUL?T OF BILLI?ONAIR?ES/
YOU MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE
AND ABOVE YOU MOST BE ABEL TO KEEP SECRE?T

. WE OFFER WEALT?H,FIR?M,MON?EY,LO?VE RING,?FREE VISA TO COUNT?RY OF YOUR CHOIC?E, HURRY UP AND MAKE YOUR CHOIC?E NOW WE WISH YOU SUCCE?SS IN LIFE CALL +2348?08778?1848

An oppor?tunit?y for who so ever that want to becom?e a membe?r of a great drago?n lord broth?erhoo?d occul?t, we the broth?erhoo?d want to rende?r riche?s, power and fame to who so ever that is inter?ested in becom?ing a membe?r in all over the world?, if you are inter?ested then conta?ct us now for more infor?matio?n, this is the only secre?t, email us now for what you need in life will be given to you with 100% Assur?ance, here is our email?: drago?nlord?broth?erhoo?d@gma?il. co?m. com or you call our agent who we assig?n to be in the initi?ation depar?tment of the broth?erhoo?d, his is from Niger?ia and his mobil?e phone numbe?r is: +234 80877?81848

I?F YOU HAVE BEEN TRYIN?G ALL WAYS TO JOIN A REAL SECRE?T SOCIE?TY FOR MONEY AND POWER THIS IS YOUR GOLDE?N OPPOR?TUNIT?Y.

JOIN THE MILLI?ONAIR?ES MONEY OCCUL?T (MMO)?

W?E ARE ABOUT TO START OUR END OF YEAR INITI?ATION FOR NEW MEMBE?RS.

OUR SOCIE?TY IS FREE TO JOIN AND YOU WILL BECOM?E AMONG THE GREAT MILLI?ONAIR?ES IN YOUR VILLA?GE/CI?TY.

NEV?ER BE INTIM?IDATE?D AGAIN BY ANYON?E BECAU?SE YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY?.

SAY BYE BYE TO POVER?TY IN YOUR FAMIL?Y AND GENER?ATION?.

CALL THE GREAT MASTE?R+234?80877?81848

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ads