I am FED UP of JESUIT AGENTS and ASSETS continually obfuscating the term "LOVE," so that they can introduce HOMOSEXUALITY down the road. So I prepared THIS exposition.
THE NEW TESTAMENT OF THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE is based on the Greek manuscripts used by the original Christians out of Antioch.
. ACTS 11:26.
26. And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass that a whole year they assembled themselves with the Church, and taught much people. AND THE DISCIPLES WERE CALLED CHRISTIANS FIRST IN ANTIOCH.
CONFUSION-SPREADING HYPOCRITES and Sinners say that GOD IS INSANE and IRRATIONAL, because He claims to come in and advocate "love," while threatening and allowing pain and punishment- even DEATH and HELL.
At the Senior Levels of Religion and Atheism are very able Bible Scholars, who know full well, that The New Testament translated ELEVEN DIFFERENT WORDS as "love. "
None of these words is the one which Unbelievers and Christian Novices will associate with the term "love," namely: "EROS," meaning "ROMANTIC LOVE. "
These wicked people KNOW THIS, and allow this Confusion to continue TO SERVE SATAN'S PURPOSES- basically to STEAL, to KILL, and to DESTROY the EARTH in general, and HUMAN LIVES in particular. Let us END this Deception RIGHT HERE! Spread this message to all whom YOU love, and want to SAVE FROM ERROR!
1. MATTHEW 43-44,46. Αγαπαω, agapao. "LOVE" in a social, moral sense.
2. MATTHEW 6:5. . MATTHEW 23:6. Αγαπη, agape. "LOVE" in the sense of affection, benevolence.
3. MATTHEW 24:12. Φιλεω, phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "being a friend to-" "to be fond of a person or object. "
4. MARK 12:38. Θελω, thelo. To determine (as an act), to delight in, desire, to be disposed toward.
5. 1st THESSALONIANS 4:9; HEBREWS 13:1. Φιλαδελφια, philadelphia. Fond of brethren; fraternal love.
6. 1st TIMOTHY 6:10. Φιλαργυρια; philaguria. "LOVE" in the sense of "the love of money. "
7. TITUS 2:4. (Love Husband. ) Φιλανδρος; philandros. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of man;" "affectionate love as a wife. "
8. TITUS 2:4. (Love Children. ) Φιλοτεκνος; phileteknos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of children;" "maternal love. "
9. TITUS 3:4. Φιλανθρωπια; philantropia. "LOVE" in the sense of "fondness of Mankind;" benevolence.
10. 1st PETER 3:8. Φιλαφελφος; philadelphos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of brethren;" fraternal love.
11. REVELATION 3:19. Φιλεω; phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "to be a friend to;" "to have affection for;" "personal feeling;" sentiment, duty, propriety, "kiss love. "
THE SOURCE of these definitions is STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE, by James Strong, which will be recognized as authoritative in any Institute of Higher Learning,