Author Topic: You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade  (Read 567 times)

Offline ella1234

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 46.0.2490.86 Chrome 46.0.2490.86
    • View Profile
  • Profession: trader
You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade
« on: December 03, 2015, 10:14:33 AM »
The easiest way to understand whether our trade is with the trend or not is to introspect ourselves.  If our heart starts praying and ask for at least small profit then by all means that entry is wrong and the trend is against us.  When our heart and mind is confident about the buy/sell we have made then we will not think about praying but about the take profit point.

This is because psychologically human being tend to look for some moral support when things do not go as planned.  This process of seeking moral support usually ends up in praying the almighty.  I am sure traders here will agree that.  Pls. , let me know your opinion. 

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade
« on: December 03, 2015, 10:14:33 AM »

Offline Zubair Shiek

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.3 Windows NT 6.3
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 47.0.2526.73 Chrome 47.0.2526.73
    • View Profile
Re: You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »
I believe it?s very wrong thing to do, as we should never rely upon luck and praying means we get into a trade we are not certain of and that often leads to losses.  I trade without rely on luck and I do pretty well, but I won?t say that I am not lucky because I am.  It?s due to joining Nova FX company, it?s one of the finest brokerage houses in the world today and working with them is like a dream for new comers with so many advantage including 133% bonus on deposit.

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
  • Firefox 45.0 Firefox 45.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:12:23 AM »
Usually you start paying even earlier. You pay when you start dealing with unreliable uregulated broker. I'm trading with FreshForex and I'm so glad this company is regulated by 2 organisations: CRFIN and KROUFR.

Offline Suleman Khan

• Browser:
  • Chrome 50.0.2661.87 Chrome 50.0.2661.87
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 12:06:46 PM »
Quote from: Grahamaus link=topic=482993. msg820585#msg820585 date=1461651143
Usually you start paying even earlier.  You pay when you start dealing with unreliable uregulated broker.  I'm trading with FreshForex and I'm so glad this company is regulated by 2 organisations: CRFIN and KROUFR.

Grahamaus, I like to ask you what?s with praying with brokers? I mean seriously you think anyone will join a broker they don?t trust? I don?t think I have seen anything like that before, I guess you might know something like that? As per thread question, I do pray often when I am struggling, but it rarely happens because I am always in comfort zone and that?s to do with OctaFX broker with their epic rebate program that gives me 50% back on all trading orders, so that never allows me to worry.

Offline Grahamaus

• Browser:
  • Firefox 45.0 Firefox 45.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:46:30 PM »
Suleman Khan, you'll be warrying even less, when you trade not with your own money, but with bonus. For example, FreshForex gives $1000 no deposit bonus, so you can test it...

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:46:30 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free