Author Topic: FREE BROWSING/FREE DSTV IN UR PC AND HANDSET.  (Read 907 times)

Offline Xsweetboy

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
FREE BROWSING/FREE DSTV IN UR PC AND HANDSET.
« on: September 29, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »
My pals, ar u aware dat d old free browsing settings ar no more working & d new ones ar out. Feel free to contact me & ur problems ll be solved. 08069673628.   Get ur 90% success of ur biz, comes from advertisement, by advertising ur goods/product, u ar promoting it. We  ll help u Create d awarenes of ur biz  to d whole world, by designing, launching and promoting ur website at d rate of 30,000 naira only. U can also make millions of naira at home, by printing recharge cards, just buy d software and start making ur profit immediately, prize is 28,000 naira only, mind u dat it is  legal and supported by all d service providers. Call  08069673628.   My dear pals u can also enjoy ur f ree dstv in ur laptop and desktop it ll enable u to get all ur desirable channels like: hi soccer, super sports, african magic etc, no need to buy dish or card, it is just a matter of installing d software and u start enjoying ur dstv channels, without paying kobo, no expiring date. Grab urs at just d rate of 5,00
naira only.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

FREE BROWSING/FREE DSTV IN UR PC AND HANDSET.
« on: September 29, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »

Offline Imotex

• New Comer
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
Re: FREE BROWSING/FREE DSTV IN UR PC AND HANDSET.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »
please i have read your forum and iam interested to have the free browsing sotware.  so how can i get it from you?  :o

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline zikclassiq

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13918) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13918)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: WebMaster & WebDeveloper
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 07:34:16 PM »
interesting x, pardon me but this is a must see opportunity. i am inviting even prince to chk it. i am almost claiming my free apple iphone. u guyz shud just go ahNBF thats why am sharing it. U DNT NEED TO PAY KOBO! http://Http://chooseurfreegift.blogspot.com
Simple Affordable and Reliable
Webdesign, Webhosting, Email hosting and Online adverts. 
www.  eagloid.  com

Offline gsmsolution

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.2 Firefox 3.5.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »
BONANZA ! BONANZA!! BONANZA PRICE!!!

CHECK     www. allgsmbiz. wordpress. com
              www. 20biz. wordpress. com

Call or Browse Free with your Mobile Phone,

Free Browsing On Mobile Phone, Laptop, And Desktop.  Free 24/7 GSM Calls,This is Where We Share The Whole Secrets .  .  .  .  .  .  .

If you are tired of throwing money to local GSM Operators and Internet Service Providers, then this is your place.

The way we make phone calls is changing.  Infact, in many circumstances, things have already changed.  Take long distance calls for instance, many service providers are already using VOIP technology to supplement their service cost changes, hence enable them to offer a ridiculous charges most times.  Voice Over Ip (VOIP)is a method for turning analog audio signals into digital data that can be transferred over the internet.

You may be asking yourself how this is useful most especially to the little five inches mobile phone you are holding,that is where we are landing eventually, but you need some basic knowledge of the technology.  Through sophisticated software that will be sent to you for installation on your mobile devices sound signal can be converted to digital signal,which can travel within internet networks to an assigned destination. this is simple brain behind Voice Over Internet Protocol.  You speak to your phone, your a software in your phone convert your voice to digital signal and send it through internet networks which is almost free compare to GSM network

This actually is the simplest thing to do.
* You can browse any website under this sky.  No other program can do this in Nigeria now.
* You will be connected to the free Call Server where you will be making free 24/7 GSM Call.
* You will never be charged a kobo
* Who says browsing with phone cannot be fast.  Don?t believe this.
* Use this phone anywhere you go.

CHECK     www(DOT)allgsmbiz(DOT)wordpress(DOT)com
              www(DOT)20biz(DOT)wordpress(DOT)com

. . .

WATCH YOUR FAVOURITE DSTV CHANNELS TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE ON YOUR LAPTOP/DESKTOP

CHECK     www(DOT)allgsmbiz(DOT)wordpress(DOT)com
              www(DOT)20biz(DOT)wordpress(DOT)com

This is super hot  all DSTV channels  can now be watched on your laptop,desktop 24/7 for free.  No be say them say,it is absolutely free of any charge. Once you get step by step procedure on installation and this SOFTWARE you will connect yourself to DSTV channels without any monthly/installation charges.

How will you feel to have access to watch your favorite DSTV channels TOTALLY FREE OF ANY CHARGE-(no installation fee (N35,000),NO monthly subscription(N2,500-N9,500)-,ANYWHERE-on your laptop without having to miss out on favorite programs. . . . .

Well, there is a TV SOFTWARE that allows you to watch over 2200 live television channels and listen to well above 5000 online radio stations  from over 100 countries-all totally free and anywhere you are on your laptop, desktop/pc . In addition to the above, this software offers some benefits which include:

1.  NO need Of a TV Tuner card because all the channels are streamed through your Internet connection which require  a modem speed of 56Kb/s for most TV and Radio channels and 300 Kb/s, for broadband TV Stations.
 2.  It will never be out of date because it comes with  automatic TV station updates.
 3.  It provides you with another good options if you are interested in learning languages or alternative programming.
 4.  Possession of special Features like:

* More than 2200 FREE TV stations.
* More than 5000 FREE radio stations.
* More than 200 live webcams.
* NO TV tuner card required!
* Automatic channel list updates.
* Supports high bandwidth stations.
* Supports thousands of skins (visual styles
* Resizable screen, including full-screen mode.

It sounds too good to be true? I thought so when I first came across this software, but when I gave it a trial, I discover it is so true as I no longer have to pay monthly subscription to anybody again and have access to my favorite TV programs anywhere I am on my laptop, free from denial to view my football matches due to Delay payment of my monthly subscription,. . . .

TO GET THIS TWO SOFTWARES {FREE CALL AND FREE DSTV ON COMPUTER} AND THE INSTALLATION GUIDE:

STEP1: PAY A SUM OF 3500Naira into:
                  GTBANK ACCT NAME: ADEWOLE OLUSEGUN
                       ACCT NUMBER: 451-466520-1590

STEP2: Send a text message/email containing your payment details (your name and your email address) to 08037042861/ send an email to call08037042861@yahoo. com

STEP 3: Upon receipt of this, your payment will be confirmed online Via my GTBank portal and  your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 30 mins.

YOU GET A BONUS FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE FOR YOUR COMPUTER.

ONE LOVE

OLUSEGUN

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free