Author Topic: Forex-Metal Offers 125% Bonus on Every Deposit  (Read 613 times)

Offline EltonMayo

• Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 46.0.2490.86 Chrome 46.0.2490.86
    • View Profile
Forex-Metal Offers 125% Bonus on Every Deposit
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:07:58 AM »

Forex-Metal, a top-ranked Forex and CFD broker, is happy to reward its clients with an increased bonus offer.  In addition to forex rewards program,  debit card and rebate offers, Forex-Metal has increased deposit bonus to up to 125%.  The maximum dollar value of the bonus amount is limited by $15,000 per client irrespective of the deposit amount.  The new cash bonus can be claimed on every deposit.   

Customers willing to take advantage of this offer must nominate the amount of the bonus after making a deposit and before making any trades.  The amount of the bonus and, of course, any profit from trading activity may be withdrawn after trading requirements have been made. 

For more details feel free to contact Forex-Metal friendly support staff at support@forex-metal. com
To open a new account, please visit https://forex-metal. com/accounts/new

About Forex-Metal: The Company offers online Forex and CFD trading for beginners and advanced traders.  Formed in 2007 by a group of professional dealers with many years of experience trading for various financial institutions and banks, Forex-Metal is recognized as one of the leading Forex and CFD brokers.  The company is famous for its competitive forex trading conditions and outstanding customer service.

LOCAL DEPOSITS IN NIGERIA, LOCAL SUPPORT, LOCAL OFFICE

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« on: November 17, 2015, 05:07:58 AM »

Offline Zubair Shiek

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.3 Windows NT 6.3
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: Forex-Metal Offers 125% Bonus on Every Deposit
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 06:58:24 PM »
I am working with Nova FX broker and they offer 133% bonus on deposit, so that is something really special and I believe working with broker like them that too with such high bonus is almost guarantee for success.  I obviously feel we need a lot more than just bonus which too is the reason I prefer this broker given their list of options which includes PAMM option where we can make profits without even trading at all and it?s seriously accurate.

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 06:58:24 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Osamba

• Windows NT 6.3 Windows NT 6.3
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: trader
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 06:13:49 PM »
Quote from: Zubair Shiek link=topic=478375. msg799207#msg799207 date=1448560704
I am working with Nova FX broker and they offer 133% bonus on deposit, so that is something really special and I believe working with broker like them that too with such high bonus is almost guarantee for success.   I obviously feel we need a lot more than just bonus which too is the reason I prefer this broker given their list of options which includes PAMM option where we can make profits without even trading at all and it?s seriously accurate.
Does this bonus participate in drawdown? I mean is this bonus like that? https://freshforex. com/traders/promotion/drawdown-bonus. html

Offline david100

• Jr Poster
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 40.0 Firefox 40.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: IT
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 03:16:39 AM »
Forex-Metal broker offers a downloadable MetaTrader 4 trading platform with full range of forex tools. 

Beginners in forex trading can practice their skills and familiarize themselves with the trading platform with Forex-Metal demo accountwith up to $50,000 virtual money. 

Real account requires a simple registration.  You will be asked to provide personal documents such as your id and a copy of utility bill.  The whole registration process might take couple of minutes on the business day. 

Forex-Metal is a regulated broker. 
Customers? funds are kept in segregated accounts. 

Forex-Metal broker provides forex trading services with very competitive trading conditions. 

The minimum initial deposit is $1 for forex trading and $500 for CFDs.

The spreads on major currencies are as low as 1 pip
The leverage is from 1:50 to 1:1100 and there are no commissions. 

Deposits and withdrawal process are simple and quick.

Forex-metal accepts credit cards, Wire Transfers, WebMoney, Moneybookers, ClicknBuy, pecunix, CashU, Technocash, Liberty Reserve, and local methods. 
www. immfx. com

Offline Grahamaus

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 47.0.2526.73 Chrome 47.0.2526.73
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 06:46:17 AM »
Good thing there freshforex has ECN.  Of course,  beginners dont' need to open it, but  those who have experience and knowledge of trade will be able to trade with a high quality on this account.  Firstly, ultra-fast order execution.  Second,  transaction is instantly derived to the interbank market.  Finally, spreads start with 0 points, and there are no requotes

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 06:46:17 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free