Author Topic: JESUS CHRIST IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO UR SITUATION  (Read 193 times)

Offline u2much

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 35.0 Firefox 35.0
    • View Profile
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO UR SITUATION
« on: June 26, 2015, 02:45:36 PM »
LIFE IS A CONTINOUS WARFARE,FILLED WITH ALL MANNERS OF UPS AND DOWNS,BUT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE ADOPTED THE WRONG MEANS OF COMBATING THE ODDS OF LIFE. SOME DELIGHT IN DIABOLIC POWERS WHILE OTHERS HAVE RESIGNED TO FATE,BUT I AM GLAD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT JESUS HAS ALL THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HIS LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL. BY THE GRACE OF GOD,I HAVE SEEEN HIM FIGHT THE BATTLES OF SO MANY AND GIVEN THEM VICTORIES. ARE YOU PLAGUED WITH SITUATIONS THAT SEEM OVERWHELMING?DO YOU HAVE A TERMINAL DISEASE THAT MEDICALLY HAS NO CURE?IS THERE A FINANCIAL CHALLENGED THAT SEEM TO HAVE PUSHED YOUR LIFE TO A CORNER?ARE U LOOKING FOR HELP IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER?HELP IS HERE FOR YOU NOW. JESUS IS THIS HELP THAT YOU NEED. ALL U NEED TO DO IS TO SURRENDER TO HIM RIGHT NOW. DONT LINGER BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE. JUST GET ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT AWAY,PRAY FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF YOUR SINS AND REPENT FROM THEM. HE WILL IMMEDIATELY FORGIVE YOU. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THAT,CONTINUE TO WALK IN HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND THEN YOU WILL SEE HIS POWER VERY STRONG IN YOUR LIFE. IF THIS MESSAGE HAVE REALLY MINISTERED TO YOU AND RESTORED YOUR FAITH OR YOU REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE, YOU CAN CALL ME ON 07062529852 AND THE LORD WILL LOCATE YOU BY HIS GRACE. GOD BLESS YOU. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR TESTIMONIES RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO UR SITUATION
« on: June 26, 2015, 02:45:36 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free