Author Topic: Are looking for a trading opportunity?  (Read 865 times)

Offline analyst75

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 39.0.2171.71 Chrome 39.0.2171.71
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Forex expert
Are looking for a trading opportunity?
« on: December 11, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »
?Active trading requires increased mental capacity.  But your IQ doesn't need to break the bank.  You can increase your mental capacity through practice. ? ? Joe Ross

Traders often check the markets to look for trading opportunities.  When a discipline trader fails to find a good setup in a market, she/he mayn?t trade or look for trading opportunities in another market. 

It?s bad to attach ourselves to a single market, trading it when the market is choppy or trendless.  When it?s not clear which direction the price may go, we shouldn?t trade, or we should look elsewhere.  Yes, there are good trading opportunities elsewhere.  It?s good to look for the markets that are easier to trade ? the markets that are moving predictably.  When we want to trade good setups, we?re not fearful, for we know how to control our risks.  ?Fear is one of the greatest enemies to success,? says Reginald Mengi.  We want to trade in a way that enables us to have average winners that are much bigger than average losers. 

It?s amazing that strategies with low hit rates can produce good results when winners are allowed to run.  Super trades have made fortunes with strategies whose hit rates are low.  Why would you be emotionally attached to a market that?s too difficult to trade? Why must you suffer in one market when there are wonderful opportunities in other markets? Our aim is to make money, not to attach ourselves to a market that?s difficult to predict.  Attaching ourselves to a market is not sensible if we can?t make money from that market. 

Those who transact in physical markets like automobile markets or cloth markets mayn?t be able to do this, but online traders can look for any markets where they find interesting opportunities.   I laugh when news trading addicts ridicule chart analysts, for they tend to forget that the news releases they worship can?t guarantee what the market will do in the next moment.   We?re not concerned with economic figures but we?re concerned with the effect those figures would have on the market. 

This article is ended with the quote below:

?Every time I have lost badly, it was because I violated at least one of my rules. ? ? David J.  Merkel

Source: www. tallinex. com

Advertisements

I simply copy profitable trades on Tallinex: https://www.tallinex.com/mm-details

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Are looking for a trading opportunity?
« on: December 11, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline fxapex

• Browser:
  • Firefox 34.0 Firefox 34.0
    • View Profile
Re: Are looking for a trading opportunity?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM »
You should be be stuck with anything, if a trader is finding it difficult to trade in the forex market then he should leave and look for other trading opportunities in other market.

Offline orni308

• Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: marketing
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 06:37:14 PM »
A trader should not stuck with major pairs, he should also look for opportunities in other less traded pairs as these pairs too have some good returns.

Offline kavinsmith111

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Business
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
Comex market is the place now days which is on boom and on demand between traders as well as investors, newbie can also make money from the market but before enter here they have to read this hxxp: www.  mmfsolutions.  com/blog/invest-comex-gold-safely/   

Offline Osamba

• Browser:
  • Firefox 37.0 Firefox 37.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: trader
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 09:51:54 AM »
Quote from: orni308 link=topic=420774. msg734872#msg734872 date=1419356234
A trader should not stuck with major pairs, he should also look for opportunities in other less traded pairs as these pairs too have some good returns.
That's an interesting idea! I've never think about it and prefer trading on major pairs.  May be i should try something new.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 09:51:54 AM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free