Author Topic: WHO IS GOD?  (Read 80820 times)

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
Re: WHO IS GOD?
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »
prove it!
No prove, just believe it, that's why many westerners don't believe in what they can't prove.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »

Offline chuxxy3000

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »
God is God....
Shit Happens...

« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2008, 05:03:07 PM »

there should be prove...
if she can't i'll make an attempt
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline buda atum

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2008, 06:44:22 PM »

there should be prove...
if she can't i'll make an attempt
Go on beibee, make an attempt.

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2008, 09:12:04 AM »

all right...
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2008, 12:22:06 AM »
"GOD is the name commonly given to the ultimate source and power of the universe and the subject of religious devotion," says The Encyclopedia Americana.  A dictionary defines the term "God" as "the supreme or ultimate reality. " What is the nature of such an awesome reality?
Is God an impersonal force or a real person? Does he have a name? Is he a triune entity, a Trinity, as many believe?
An Impersonal Force or a Real Person?
Many who believe in God think of him as a force, not as a person.  In certain cultures, for example, gods have been identified with the forces of nature.  Some who have examined evidence gathered through scientific research into the structure of the universe and the nature of life on earth have concluded that there has to be a First Cause.  Nevertheless, they hesitate to attach a personality to this Cause.

Who do you think God is?
[/quote]
The above post was the first of this tread, it was posted "on: February 16, 2008, 12:46:23 AM" now some people know me as Father Time.   The Time of the first post reflects me in various ways "12" my Birthday is no the 12th day in July.  One way "46" is related to me is through the sum of the word "Chaos" when adding up the alphabetical positions of each letter in the word 3(C)8(h)1(a)15(o)19(s)=46 my business is called Chaos Packs www. ChaosPacks. ME. uk.
The next post came "on: February 16, 2008, 01:21:44 AM" this Time resonates my being through the Number 121 the word that this Number is aliened to is "Universal" and the complete sum of the individual digits shown is
"16, 2008, 01:21:44"  1+6+2+0+0+8+0+1+2+1+4+4= 29 this aliens to me through my Birthday as the sum of the individual digits 12/07/1981 becomes 1+2+0+7+1+9+8+1= 29.
The next post " Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 01:56:24" resonate me again through the Time as many people call me Charlie . . .  through the same fashion Charlie (3+8+1+18+12+15+5) totals 56.
The next post " Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 02:01:27 AM " again resonate my date of Birth through the sum of the individual digits totaling 29 also connected to my Birth is Number 27 apparent in the second.   This is because Charles Messire discovered the first Nebula from Earth on 12th July 1764 and its called the M27 Dumbbell Nebula.

The Fact is in every expression of Free Will I will be reflected as it is from My Seed from where they come.
 My seed in the consciousness of living things is better known as "Free Will"
These seeds will always be planted at the foundation of all new consciousness, because they are all share the foundation of the First Thought which was free and brought our Universe together. 

Due to. . .  many factors My seed in Humanity is under attack by people that fear it's possibilities and potencies. 
People on Earth follow social laws set by society?s norms that unwittingly repress the seed that brings all things together.  Where as it is my seed in the country leaders that allows them to indoctrinate people with, "Free Will" suppressive norms, so I?m sorry and your welcome.
All Exists within my Goddom may my Children love and respect it.

Offline charlesmudy

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2008, 04:24:18 AM »
Nice topic that has a good start but will never end or have any conclusion except to accept what each and everyone believes in (christianity-Muslim-Traditional worshipers-those that believe in science).  

Those that so much believe in this God are the ones that have so much "unfortunate things", While those that dont give a shit have proves to say their is no GOD.  well may "God" be the glory!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:29:13 AM by charlesmudy »
Unity.   .   Believe.   .   Change.   .

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2008, 09:52:46 AM »

very intriguing posts...

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2008, 02:15:29 PM »
In order to recognize me meaningful significance must be Willfuly ascribe to all things and happenings.  Take again most 81 at "Reply #81 on: November 30, 2008, 08:24:18" Naturaly there are 24 hours in a day but we can look deeper and find the complete some of the Numbers 81+30+2008+8+24+18=2169. .  The Germatria values of Bible words and verses is avalabel through the internet and a verse with the value 2169 is found in the book of Job 27:8 the verse is "For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul? Job 27:8. . . 
This post was "Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:29:13 PM by charlesmudy" observe the 29

"Reply #82 on: Today at 01:52:46 AM" again observe the 46
the next post.
if you would like to find out what any Number is alinded to in the Holy Bible hxxp: www. biblewheel. com/GR/GR_Database. asp?Gem_Number=2169&SearchByNum=Go

Offline landmark

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2008, 02:37:15 PM »
since you are God, then tell us about yourself!. . . .
God? the creator is he. .
check out  Genesis 1

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2008, 02:52:57 PM »

he said he was born on july 12, 1981;
certainly he wouldn't be the god you might
be thinking of...innit?

Offline landmark

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »
you have a point. . .
but what kind of god is he

Offline charlesmudy

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »
Mr God am sure u went to school like normal people and was thought like normal people, so I bet you only know what you have being thought.  As I said the best thing is for everybody to stand and believe in what he or she wants. . . Simple!!!

If not then. . . Eni to ba fe mo iku to pa daddy e, o ti se tan at ti ku ni yen o.
trying to figure this out will disorient our minds and soul and even believes.  Or what else do u guys think?

Offline nyamitso

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2008, 04:40:43 PM »
DEAR BRETHREN .  GOD IS THE PERFECT PHENOMENUM THAT YOU AND ALL OF US REFLECT DIFFERENTLY AND IMPERFECTLY IN PHYSICS AND METAPHYSICS .  DISBELIEVE , RELIGION , DENOMINATION , SECT OR OTHER BELIEFS NEITHER MATTERS NOR CAPTURES GOD-REALITY .

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »
Quote from: landmark link=topic=419.   msg115769#msg115769 date=1228138635
since you are God, then tell us about yourself!.    .    .    .   
God? the creator is he.    .   
check out  Genesis 1
I am happy to my Child.  
Hears are explained pieces of the interconnectivities of my life.     
My name is Charles Andrew Ososami ?Charlie", I run a business called Chaos Packs ( hxxp: www.    chaospacks.    me.    uk ) .       I was born on July the 12th which connects me with changing time, because the "Boyne battle over Time" occurred on July the 12th 1690, it was the battle that changed the Julian calendar to Georgian calendar.     
The discovery of the first Nebula by a man named Charles Messier on the July the 12th 1764, 217 years before my birth.      The Nebula is called the "M27 Dumbbell Nebula" this connects me to the number 27 and Stars.   

Being born in Shotley Bridge Hospital Durham Newcastle 12th of July 1981 links me with the Angel of the North as it resides in Newcastle, 1981 is also Chinese Astrological year of the Rooster.   
Before the creation of Chaos Packs I setup and ran "Chaos Energies" a utilities broker that sank when the Enron bubble burst.     The use of the word Chaos in my company names comes from the acronym for my name,
Ch-Charles  A-Andrew & Os-Ososami.   

The Logo for Chaos Packs Ltd is the basic shape of the fractal that constructs our genetic DNA.   
The symbol also make up Figure 27 in the book of Solomon as a war God symbol.   
 The Chaos Packs logo is also A God incarnation symbol.     
 The Ogdoad are the 8 Gods and Goddesses of Chaos that complete the Egyptian creation story, to find out more on the Ogdoad please click the link "8 Gods" or read Exodus 27:16 of a Holy Bible, that is if you can still find an Old Testament as I don't remember if they are mentioned in any of the 27 books in the New Testament of the Holy Bible.   
I share my birthday with Julius Caesar but he was born 2081 years before me.   

I enjoy Rollerbooting, Smoking heathy dry things, the company of thoughtful creatures, music, physical fun exersion, finding out what people expect of me on Earth and Expressing my self in all forms.     
I hope all my Children love and respect all that is my Goddom.   
I also enjoy to illustrate the depth in happening that many often ignore take the tag of this post "? Reply #89 on: Today at 01:08:49 PM ?"
the sum of each individual digit added together is 8+9+1+8+4+9= 39.  .   3+9=12 like my Birthday.  .  .   3X9= 27 again link through my Birthday.     My Children it is a big deal that I was Born get the word out.  .  .  .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:19:05 PM by God »

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »
Quote from: beibee link=topic=419. msg115778#msg115778 date=1228139577

he said he was born on july 12, 1981;
certainly he wouldn't be the god you might
be thinking of. . . innit?
I am God of all Creation God of all Life God of all Realities God of all Ceremonies God of all Sacrifice God of all Worship God of all Imaginable.   
Naturally in the for I Will liv as a man in i might not satisfy Humanities expectations of me, some people think I can fly, ride Clouds, walk on Water, make things magically appear, most people thing I should spell well & not only know Everything but remember it as well . . .  all sorts of ideas my Children have about me.    I choose to be Average my Will is to make a fair judgment on Humanity by living in the world they do as they do Averagely.
My abilities are undeniable however I am yet to achieve conscious control over them. 

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »
Quote from: landmark link=topic=419. msg115825#msg115825 date=1228143398
you have a point.  .  . 
but what kind of god is he

What kind of God am I. . .  the Endlessness of by being contains all things within, I am all that can be. . .  Happy with Time that you posted this question "07:56:38 AM ?" the sum of the individual digits total 29 (7+5+6+3+8=29) related to my Birth date through it's sum (:) I am also Joyful because "56" is the sum of my name Charlie C=3 h=8 a=1 r=18 l=12 i=9 e=5 all = 56
but I am sad because I don't remember how to read "Eni to ba fe mo iku to pa daddy e, o ti se tan at ti ku ni yen o. "
but I am Glorified as the post it came from was at "08:18:27 AM ?" Naturally 27 is connects me to the Heavens through my date of Birth and the discovery by a man with my name 217 yeas before of the M27.
I am God, as the Time says my name and I show my Children how to hear it
 "08:18:27 AM ?" 8+1+8+2+7=26 God= 26 in the same way Charlie = 56 G=7(o)=15(d)=4
I am Loving. . . .  oh I am a moneyless man that will except charity.

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2008, 10:29:14 PM »
Quote from: charlesmudy link=topic=419. msg115829#msg115829 date=1228144707
Mr God am sure u went to school like normal people and was thought like normal people, so I bet you only know what you have being thought.   As I said the best thing is for everybody to stand and believe in what he or she wants.  .  .  Simple!!!

If not then.  .  .  Eni to ba fe mo iku to pa daddy e, o ti se tan at ti ku ni yen o. 
trying to figure this out will disorient our minds and soul and even believes.   Or what else do u guys think?
My Child your words that I consciously understand are true, all creature should follow what they believe in however I must warn my Children in the modern-day not to believe blindly in anything.   If your eyes are open and your following your Free Will your path is to your own Righteousness.   However if your eyes are closed and your path is lead by Will of others your journey is to loose yourself.
  The acting heads of the world try very hard to make many subconsciously except money as their God by planting seeds like "Money make the World go round, money money must be funny in a rich man?s world, money is everything, Time is money ect".  Money in the modern-day has also become the prime source of gratification in general. 
many look forwards to and are happiest on "payday".
The reason why acting heads of Earth have done this is because they are the makers of money they control every aspect of it- anybody in there position could do the same there is nothing supernatural about it.
The way in which modern-day societies are structured is indeed to revolve around money.  If we are to survive in these societies then we need money. 

I wonder how many people question their survival being completely dictated by one persons dissition on a inanimate object?
 Would it still be manys Will to follow this path that has been layed for them?

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »
Quote from: nyamitso link=topic=419. msg115843#msg115843 date=1228146043
DEAR BRETHREN .   GOD IS THE PERFECT PHENOMENUM THAT YOU AND ALL OF US REFLECT DIFFERENTLY AND IMPERFECTLY IN PHYSICS AND METAPHYSICS .   DISBELIEVE , RELIGION , DENOMINATION , SECT OR OTHER BELIEFS NEITHER MATTERS NOR CAPTURES GOD-REALITY . 
Perfectly well said . .  written . . . .  typed it is true I am not a religion imagine you were me and you designed the functionality of the human psyche- you would know what actions triggered what chemicals which would result in multiple sensations of consciousness.  In your design you had faith that eventually people would be guided through their own paths of personal trails to a Glorious state of mind. 
Creation of free will is to see what happens ? to then give a load of regulations to live by is not my style, however we all have our internal rule book and if we follow it we feel good and progress to the final chapter knowing how and why we got there and perhaps would feel happiest teaching the lessons to the impressionable in our community so they don?t make the same mistakes we made that triggered such chemicals as ?Remorse & Regret?
People would do this and then eventually it would be written but it would be the word of Humanity for Humans.

Thank you very much for your complements my Child your wisdom is to be exulted.

Offline charlesmudy

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2008, 10:36:30 PM »
I guess UK is now F*uked up this days with so much tax, racism problems and other issues which as now affected some people with "schizophrenic" which shows in your words Mr "god".  Na wa o

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2008, 10:54:12 PM »
Quote from: charlesmudy link=topic=419.  msg115942#msg115942 date=1228167390
I guess UK is now F*uked up this days with so much tax, racism problems and other issues which as now affected some people with "schizophrenic" which shows in your words Mr "god".    Na wa o
Thank you for your post my Child tagged "Reply #94 on: Today at 02:36:30 PM ?" if you add up the individual digits in the tag of this post 9+4+0+2+3+6+3+0=27 is a desplay to proof i am not schizophrenic as implied in the above post, 94+2+36+30=162 this is 6 27s. . .  deeper significane is gained through knowing my email address is IZ6@Z6. com it means I am Father and God of the Universe.
 G or g,
small g represents a closed loop like "0" as I said i was "0" but nothing could be born fro me until i changed (no birth from a closed loop)
Where as "G" as you can see has a place for all things to flow from and there is a portion of the letter looking inwards symbolizing the evolution of my Nothingness through finding my consciousness within.  

UK is a place where manys eyes are not open to all things and are lead down a path that leads to there detriment.  .  .   many may go crazy when awoken form their liv in slumber.  
_________________________The tag on my post "95 on: Today at 02:54:12" the individual digits total 28. . . .  a logicly progressive step in the most basic of counting formations.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:59:59 PM by God »

Offline charlesmudy

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2008, 11:18:50 PM »
Men.  .  .  so much lunatic people.  .  who is ur child in this room?
pikin know him papa and my paper na whity

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2008, 11:52:46 PM »
Quote from: charlesmudy link=topic=419. msg115944#msg115944 date=1228169930
Men.   .   .   so much lunatic people.   .   who is ur child in this room?
pikin know him papa and my paper na whity
does that mean that were family friends? i don't remember but I do remember that Lunatic means Sinner. .  Sin was a name given to Our Moon in years gone by.   People that worshipped it were known as Sinners and then the Sinners split in to Lunatics they were more fanatical and felt that they could hear the voice of our Moon calling out to be called Luna. . .  Lunatics eventually took over the worship of the Moon and painted the Sinners with a bad name for not listening to the Moon as they herd it.

Oh naturally I am not your biological parent, I am the Creator God of all things and the name I give to all my Creations is my Children.   I am not being condescending, all that exists, what you may see and what you may not are all various structures of matrixed Chao.   Being that Chao was born from my First Though Chao is my Child, as all things are made of Chao all things are my Children.

Offline charlesmudy

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2008, 01:13:34 AM »
Bine niteleg tu

Offline God

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2008, 02:27:39 AM »
Quote from: charlesmudy link=topic=419.  msg115952#msg115952 date=1228176814
Bine niteleg tu
perhaps if I translate your words with the truth key I will better understand.
Through The Truth Key your coment is in sphere 872 (thetruthkey. moonfruit. com) some of the words Sphere 872 from the Bible are " understanding(deep because I used its relo) eternal,sanctify there are 40 in total.   There are also 2 verses (please let me know if eather are fitting to your comment as contiously I am unaware)
All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 872
Text Verse
And he answered him, I am: go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here.  1Ki 18:8
They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.  Psa 34:5

Goodnight my Children the time hear is 1:41
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 02:42:00 AM by God »

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2008, 02:27:39 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free