Author Topic: FUTO SUPPLEMENTARY & PREDEGREE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2013/14 OUT- MORE NAMES COMING  (Read 273 times)

Offline futoaccess

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 13.0.1 Firefox 13.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Profession: futo staff
The admission list of the successful candidates of the 2013/2014 session is supposed to be published simultaneously as the supplementary list but for slight misconduct of the candidates of the fore mentioned academic session in form of submission of wrong jamb details which has now forced a delay in the uploading process.

As this report is being published the names of candidates are under serious scrutiny as candidates who do not meet the 180 minimum jamb requirement are being filtered out subsequently candidates with a CGP of 2.   10 and above with accurate jamb requirement need not fear.

In the meantime you are all advised to continue checking your admission status.
Nevertheless, candidates with uncertainty and who deeply feel they need assistance either through supplementary or DE should call me on my open line or visit me at the office during visitation hours.   I remembered my warning to all candidates to secure their admission through the supplementary by forwarding their details.   Few did and many didn't, thinking that as long they pick the form that FUTO will give them admission.   Now they cant find their name.   I saw something they fail to see.   Right assistance is still going but just for some few days, send your details and call for help now.

Best regard.

Engr.    N.    A Unigwe
08133775844, 08133485363
Academic Planning Officer FUTO

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free