Author Topic: LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING MANUAL AND CHEAT CODES ON COMPUTERS AND PHONES FREE  (Read 99169 times)

Offline Phil Cool

• Simple & Straight
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
Re: LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING MANUAL AND CHEAT CODES ON COMPUTERS AND PHONES FREE
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2010, 07:48:59 AM »
CEO, plz does this ur method work wt Opera4. 2 or 5. 2?
Quote from: frankelvis link=topic=38590. msg344196#msg344196 date=1290366103
HI Pal ,
I Just found out a way you can use
MTN to Browse absolutely free using
you phone or your computer which
will be there after interfaced with
you system and it work for all
phones
but not chinese phones, i believe
you know what i mean.
go to where you put in your
configuration for browsing
homepage: www.  google.  com/gwt/
n
IP: 78.  46.  255.  91
port: 53
i believe that it works for all phones
but if it does not work on you phone
then contact me.
now that you phone browses free, i
will introduce to you the latest free
browsing software and settings on
computer.
i will let you know that i am a king
when it comes to free browsing and
information marketing, and i have
the software and settings for free
browsing with mtn (4 codes
available), glo (1 code pending), zain
(2 codes available), etisalat (1 code
available), free dstv (1 code
available), i know you understand
what i mean by the codes which is
just the settings and software, so if
you are interested to get these
software and settings for free
internet browsing that will allow you
to browse the internet free 24 hours
with mtn, glo, zain or etisalat
because i enjoy my 24 hours free
uninterrupted browsing on my
computer and i think is high time
you started enjoying free browsing
and stop going to cybercafe rather
turn your home to a mini cafe, i will
be expecting your mails and calls.
to get this free browsing and free
dstv setting and software on
computer, just call me on
08064515218 or mail me on
onlinemoney24hours@gmail.  com
to get it.
I am Kelvin by name.
thanks and get to call me now

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING MANUAL AND CHEAT CODES ON COMPUTERS AND PHONES FREE
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2010, 07:48:59 AM »

Offline CEO Internet Marketing

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2010, 08:04:51 AM »
See my dear use this cheat for opera 5.2 http://64.255.164.21 then in your host put : mtnonline.com to downlaod the latest opera visit www.opera.com/browser

« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2010, 08:04:51 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline omanifrank

• www.loadedme.com
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Netscape 9.0.0.3 Netscape 9.0.0.3
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Marketing
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2010, 09:39:57 PM »
s40 mtn
ip: 094. 246. 126. 173
port 8080
cheat>hxxp: 173. 16. 66. 58@64. 255. 164. 21

FOR UR EBUDDY i. p=094. 246. 126. 096, 094. 246. 126. 094, port=80, then open ur ebbudy and put: h-connector. ebbudy. com

4 sony erickson
ip 096. 246. 126. 094
port 80
ttp: wap. mtnonlineplay. com/gwt/n

s40 userz
ip 010. 199. 212. 002
port 8080
or
ip 94. 246. 126. 96
port 80
http custom server: wap9. Info@94. 246. 126. 96/gwt/n
sony erickson userz can also use it

s60 phone users
http 64. 255. 180. 129
socket: 94. 246. 126. 96
host www. mtnonline. com

cast, nimbuzz, ebuddy, mig 33, google maps and other applications
custom server hxxp: 64. 255. 164. 21
HOST www. mtnonline. com

Free Mobile codes, gists and tweaks at www.   loadedme.  com

Offline fancybynature4ever@yahoo.

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Your greatness isn't what you have today but what you create out of today...
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2010, 03:11:53 PM »
Ok
I am what i am because THE GRACE OF "AM I ONLY I AM"

Offline Paris joe

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
PARIS JOE  IS BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER NEW PACKAGE, THE GREAT NEWS IS THAT ATM MACHINE AND MTCN HAS BEEN ......ED.   IF U DON'T KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF MTCN, THEN U MUST KNOW NOW, IT'S A MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER, WHICH CAN BE USED TO RECIEVE DOLLARS AND OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCY FROM ABROAD THROUGH A WESTERN UNION OFFICE, THE DETAILS I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU WOULD BE SUCH AS THE SECRET QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, ADDRESSES, NAME OF THE SENDER/RECIVER AND THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN)  WHICH YOU CAN USE IN RECEIVING DOLLARS FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE NEAR YOU, AND ALSO WITH PRINTING OF FREE RECHARGE CARDS,,,FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES U CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL  ADDRESS WHICH IS PARISS4LOVE@YAHOO.  COM  TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT IT, BUT REMEMBER NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY THOUGH U WILL HAVE TO PAY A TOKEN AND IT WILL COST U NOT LESS THAN =N=10,000 FOR THE FULL PACKAGE TO BE SENT TO YOU , BUT I SHALL BE GIVING IT OUT TO THE FIRST 5 PERSONS THAT CONTACT ME FOR IT FOR JUST =N=4,500, A TRIAL TRY CONVINCE U, NOTE: THE SOFTWARE FOR PRINTING OF THE RECHARGE CARDS PIN NUMBERS OF ALL NETWORKS WILL AS WELL COST YOU =N=3,000, ALSO FOR THE ATM CODE WOULD COST JUST N5000.  .  .  .  .  .   I HAVE THE FREE RECHARGE CARD SITE OF WHICH U CAN GO AND BE PRINTING UR OWN PIN NUMBERS, MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AND ZAIN,ALSO GET YOUR FREE CALLS AND FREE SMS TO ALL NETWORK TO GET ALL THIS JUST CALL ME ON 08032180180 OR 07029044048. 

Offline Salisfelix

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.18887) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.18887)
    • View Profile
Quote from: Holumighty link=topic=38590. msg186964#msg186964 date=1248544636
Pls help me, i use to browse on my nokia3110c using opera mini, yahmee.  .  .  with mtn, but all of a sudden i couldnt use them again except the default browser that works.   But when i inserted my etisalat i was able to us yahmee, but on mtn it brings out subscribe to packet data first and i even tried another mtn line but all didnt work, my email is holumighty@breathru.  com or 08054585038 pls help. 
guy, if your configurations are right, then you should be able to browse.  Though, their was a time when MTN stopped it subscribers from using opera mini cuz cheat codes were much. 
I however don't think this is your problem since u normally see "subscribe to parket data"
Go to settings,
select: configuration settings.
Locate: configuration and choose MTN if you have it.  If you don't have that, call customer care for it or go to: personal config to do it manualy.
After this, go down to: preferred access point and select MTN.  If you don't have this, do it manualy.
NOTE: that the access point is the most important thing your phone needs when using any browser app.
@ALL.
The time of total freedom is now.  By reason of great search and discovery, you can now surf the net on phone without paying a dime.  This is the newest free browsing method you have ever seen because you don't need any code for this.  All i will do is to configure your SIM and that is all.  NO CODE NEEDED.  That is to say, your browsing is unlimited.  I will create another thread here so that i can explain better.  You can still request info via: salisfelix@yahoo. com.
WATCH OUT FOR MY POST.

please if you think this is Scam, please forget it cuz i have no time to waste.
BLESS YOU.

Offline Internet Freedom

• Browser:
    • View Profile
Keep gud work.
dstv on pc www:mtnfreeinternetbrowsing. wordpress. com

Offline moneymakers24

• Jr Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.0) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.0)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: blogger at trueinternetworld.com
guys airtel is the fastest when it comes to browsing but mtn is stil blazing. . please i cant start typing much but u can get the latest blazing cheats at trueinternetworld.  blogspot . com
hxxp: www. trueinternetworld. com/2012/03/get-unlimited-high-speed-browsing-on. html get info there.

Offline Internet Freedom

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »
Dstv for real.
dstv on pc www:mtnfreeinternetbrowsing. wordpress. com

Offline uknastra

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2011, 05:06:00 AM »
dear forum members, am a core loyallist 2 dis great forum,i want atleast a flash tips on how 2 browse with ma pc using ma phone as a modem coz a belvd u guyz. dis ma email ukemeforchristchurch@gmail. com 

Offline Bobdammy

• Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
DO YOU NEED LATEST MTN & ETISALAT WEB BROWSER CHEAT CODE THAT DOWNLOADS FAST.  Then go to  4thecheats. w2c. in    TO GET THEM + THE LATEST MTN FREE CALL CODE

Offline gentle4me

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0 Firefox 4.0
    • View Profile
How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards

New Secrets OF Making N100,000 Printing GSM Recharge Vouchers Cheaper And Selling Profitably to Over 100 Call Centers In Your Area To Buy From You and Smiling to the Bank!

Have you ever wanted to go into recharge card business but you are wondering if it will actually be profitable for you.  You just don?t want to make mistake, you are afraid you don?t know much about the business.

You have thought, if only you could know where to buy recharge card cheaper and sell profitably.  Or how you can buy in bulk and sell to all the retailers in your area and smile to the bank.

I have good news for you, all that dream you can make it come true, if you take advantage of the tips I?m offloading to you here.  The commonest challenges faced by every entrepreneur, even the successful ones is the fear of the unknown and so you are not alone but don?t let it stop you from becoming the next GSM millionaire.

Have you observed that all the GSM operators have introduced lower recharge card values in N100, N150, N200, N250, N300, N400 and N500.  Why do you think they all now have these lower recharge vouchers? Remember, N500 was the lowest value in the market before MTN came out with N400.  But now the lowest is N100 and do you believe we could have even N50 value soon.

One thing can only explain the reason for the lower recharge cards, it sells faster.  Operators are experiencing a boom in recharge card consumption since the introduction of lower recharge cards.

For example, I used to spend N3000 monthly on recharge card on my phone, but now I buy at least one N200 card everyday and that has increased my monthly bill in one phone to N6000 per month.

Now relate this to selling of these lower recharge cards.  The demand for them is he reason they are being sold above the price value.  N100 to N400 cards sell for N20 above their values.

Who do you think takes these values? Who do you think takes these extra profit, the retailers because even though dealers get it at almost 8 percent discount, they sell at N165 for the N200 to retailers and some even sell for the N200, pocketing N160 per voucher.

The most interesting thing however is that only few people supply these vouchers to retailers.  Imagine if it?s only one or two people are supplying all the lower recharge cards in your town, how much profit could he be making in one month?

You may think it?s impossible for just one person to be supplying these vouchers when there are many dealers scattered all over the state.

The printing and distributing of voucher pins are the exclusivity of some few GSM operators? dealers.  About 2 per cent of the dealers have this license.  Do you now see why only one person could be making all these money in your state?

Well, I didn?t mean to wet your financial appetite and leave you waiting.  You too can be among the few people that can print and distribute these fast selling vouchers in your state.  And you don?t have to become a GSM operators licensed dealer that would be a costly process.  You can take advantage of dealers who have the license but don?t wish to print themselves.

With their full support and supply of vouchers pins, you are on your way to making N100,000 or more monthly, printing and selling lower recharge vouchers that are hotcakes all over the country whether it?s MTN, Vmobile, Glo, Mtel, you can print them in any quantity you so wish.

In case you are wondering if it would not cost you millions to start, not at all, with as low as N50,000 you can start printing vouchers.  Some people print with computer, special voucher printing software; one can also just walk into a cyber cafe and, browse for 10 minutes, download the pins, and send it to print at the cafe, pay N10 or N20 per A4 page

you print and walk away to sell your vouchers to your customers.  TO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS, AT LEAST SAVE YOURSELF FROM INSULTS AND HUMILIATIONS FROM PEOPLE, AND LIVE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS.  IT MAY COST YOU A LITTLE BUT EVERLASTING RICHES.  I PROMISE YOU, THAT SMILE WILL ALWAYS BE ON YOUR FACE FOR ENCOUNTERING ME.  TO MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU A LOT OFF PEOPLE WILL ONLY GIVE YOU THIS INFORMATION FOR #2000 BUT WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SOFTWARE.  THE SOFTWARE MAY COST YOU #7000.  BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE LUCKY TO VISIT THIS SITE JUST PAY #2500 AND I WILL SEND YOU THE SOFTWARE, AND THE GUIDE ON HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS, WITH A LINK OR A MARKET PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET MORE SOFTWARES TO SELL IN ORDER TO MAKE A LIVING.
JUST PAY INTO THIS ACCOUNT
UGWOEGBU CHRYSANTUS . O.
ACC NO; 318460000067101
BRANCH; ORLU
BANK; FINBANK
AFTER PAYMENT SEND THE TELLER NO.  AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08060424309.  WITHIN ONE HOUR AFTER CONFIRMATION, THE SOFTWARE WITH THE EBOOK ON HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR EMAIL.  DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY YOURSELF.  DONT FEAR, TRY AND SEE.  TO MAKE YOU MORE HAPPY, I WILL SEND YOU A GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE #200,000 MONTHLY ADVERTISING FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES AND LATEST FREE BROWSING CHEATS, SO THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

Offline calcentron

• Cadet
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 11.0.696.68 Chrome 11.0.696.68
    • View Profile
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device.  Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience.  Unveiling soon.  Visit hxxp: www. tevci. com for more information.

Offline Omofighe

• Jr Poster
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0b6 Firefox 4.0b6
    • View Profile
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS, I MR GURU, THE ......ER.  BELOW LISTED IS WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE IN STOCK FOR SALE AND THEIR PRIZES. .

1.  HOW TO UNLOCK ALL INTERNET MODEMS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO USE ANOTHER SIM IN IT=: PRIZE N3000:00

2.  LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING ON BOTH PC AND MOBILE PHONES= : PRIZE PC: N2500:00 / MOBILE FONES: 1500:00

3.  HOW TO ...... MTCN THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION WEBSITE=: PRIZE N5000:00

4.  FREE RECHARGE CARDS ON ALL NETWORKS= : PRIZE N5000:00

5.  FREE CALL FROM YOUR ZAIN LINE TO OTHER NETWORKS= N2500

6.  ATM ......ING CHEAT= : PRIZE N6000

7.  HOW TO USE YOUR MOBILE FONE TO WATCH DSTV CHANNELS= : PRIZE N2000

NOTE: I DO NOT ENTERTAIN FLASHES, YOU CAN KINDLY GIVE ME THE CALL ON +2348061380546 FOR FURTHER EQUIRIES.
REGARDS
MY GURUS

Offline osayanmon

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 3.1.10423) Opera 8.01 (Opera Mini 3.1.10423)
    • View Profile
One time i got realy tired of all this site dat promise u heaven and earth.   U visit them and u see rubish.   So i decided to google mtn cheat and i got wap.  apele.  wapka.  mobi The url was long at first and fet lazy to view and bookmark it.   Oh boy this nu be spam oh.   Make una view 4 una self.   It seems na dem even they ...... all networks and they plenty.   Rememba na wap.  apele.  wapka.  mobi be the name .   Na since 2010 i know them.   And cheats since then neva make me cry. 

Post Merge: July 11, 2011, 09:03:20 PM
One time i got realy tired of all this site dat promise u heaven and earth.  U visit them and u see rubish.  So i decided to google mtn cheat and i got wap. apele. wapka. mobi The url was long at first and fet lazy to view and bookmark it.  Oh boy this nu be spam oh.  Make una view 4 una self.  It seems na dem even they ...... all networks and they plenty.  Rememba na wap. apele. wapka. mobi be the name .  Na since 2010 i know them.  And cheats since then neva make me cry.

Offline kallysky

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 12.0.742.122 Chrome 12.0.742.122
    • View Profile
ULTIMATE PACKAGE PLUS 15 SUPER BONUSES
ULTIMATE PACKAGE 10 PICTORIAL Step-By-Step E-MANUAL On Legitimate
15 INTERNET BUSINESSES With Little Start-Up-Capital PLUS 15 SUPER BONUSES

Let Me List Out The Products You Will Get In This Package So That You Can Take A Look For Yourself.

**REMEMBER THESE ARE THE SECRETS THE GURU DON?T WANT YOU TO KNOW**
1.      HOW TO MAKE CONTINUOUS $5 WITH FIVERR:
 What Is Fiverr, Why The Hype Around Fiverr, How To Set Up Your Fiverr Account For Success My 1 And Only Secret Gig, The Magic Tools I Use, How To Setup The Backend Magic, How To Setup The Magic Gig (Wordings, Etc), How To Build Credibility And A 100% Feedback, How To Market Your Gig Like A Genius

2.      HOW TO SET UP A WORDPRESS BLOG / MINI SITE WITHIN 3HOURS:
I Will Teach You How To Register Your Own Domain Name And Host Your Website, I Will Show You How To Use Wordpress Everybody Is Using Right Now, How To Add Widgets And Market Your E-BOOK, Products Or Services.

3.      HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST AFFILIATE SALE IN 24 HOUR BY *AKIN ALABI*:
 Everything You Need To Know About Affiliate Marketing And Click Bank Account. Very Insightful Cranking Pictorial E-BOOK Which Includes Setting Up A Microsoft FrontPage To Design A Simple Site And Using Opt In To Capture Your Clients Details (Valued N5,000)

4.      ONLINE FORUM CREATION AND MARKET BUSINESS *OLATUNDE SAMSON:
I Will Show You Pictorial Step By Step Process On How To Create Your Own Forum That Will Look Likewww.Nairaland.Com Including Every Tool You Will Be Need. How to monetize it (Value N4,500)

5.      HOW TO CREATE A VIDEO TUTORIAL ON ANY TOPIC OF INTEREST:
This Software Is The Hottest In Town. You can use it to teach people how to use a software or do a particular task And You Can Also Sell It For A Huge Profit With Zero Capital. You Will Get Both The Hot Software And Pictorial Manual Information Marketers Have Been Using Secretly (Valued N4,000)

6.      INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS:
Everything You Need To Know About Sourcing For Information, Creating Your E-BOOK And Marketing It To Your Customer Or Client For A Profit. Branding And Publishing Your Book Online Or Offline, You Will Get Free E-BOOK Directories On Any Topic, Free Pdf Software To Package Your E-BOOK And How To Market It At Forums. (Valued N3,500)

7.      32 HOME BASED INTERNET BUSINESS YOU MUST START WITHIN 7DAYS
Don?t You Want To Know What Works And What Doesn?t? Do You Want To Start Doing Internet Business That Works? Then It?s Time You Focus On These 32 Internet Business That Works, Pays And Practicable Now.  (Valued N2,000)

8.      HOW TO BROWSE FOR FREE ON YOUR COMPUTER USING FREEDOM LATEST SETTINGS:
Do You Know Freedom Software Is The Fastest Free Browsing Software At The Moment?  I Will Show You How To Set It Up, I Will Give You The Software And Picture Manual And You Will Make Money Doing It For Others Too. (Valued N3,000)

9.      HOW TO MAKE HUGE MONEY BETTING ON FOOTBALL:Wouldn?t You Love To Know To Go About Making Money With Football Here In Nigeria? Football Betting Is Simple. You Do Not Need To Tell The Scores, What You Need Is, Only To Say If The Game Will End In A Draw Or The Team That Will Win The Match. E.g. If Arsenal Is Playing At Home Against Hull City, Even A Small Kid On The Street Knows The Result. Also, If Chelsea Is At Home Against Wigan, You Need No Prophet To Tell You That Chelsea Will The Game. That's How Easy It Is And You Can Bet On As Many Football Matches As Possible, Make Easy, Stress Free And Reliable Money While You Have Fun And Smile To The Bank. (Valued 3,000)

10. THE 5 NEW RULES OF MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERNET USING FACEBOOK MONEY:
This Method Is Just Too Good Because I Have Tested It Over And Over Again And I Continually Make Money From It. Believe Me You Too Can Replicate My Strategies And Use It To Your Advantage Thereby Making Extra Money For Yourself With Just A Facebook Account. Believe Me You Can Sell Anything On Facebook. Anything At All But You Need To Know What To Do In Other To Succeed And I Promise To Show You How I Have Been Doing It Over The Years. How To Setup Facebook Advert Effectively Setting A Budget, Targeting Prospect And Using Pay For Clicks Or Pay For View, Using Pages And Beacons (Valued N3,500)

BONUES: (Valued N6,500 But You Will Get All For Free)
   SUPER BONUS 1:  HOW TO PAY FOR DSTV SUBSCRIPTION WITH MOBILE PHONES.
   SUPER BONUS 2:  ALL ABOUT LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT & HOW TO FUND IT.
   SUPER BONUS 3:  A - Z ON BULK SMS & HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM IT.
   SUPER BONUS 4:  HOW TO DOWNLOAD HOT & LATEST MOVIES ONLINE FOR FREE NOW!
   SUPER BONUS 5:  HOW TO SEND FREE SMS FROM GMAIL
   SUPER BONUS 6:  HOW TO FLASH YOUR NOKIA PHONE THROUGH USB
   SUPER BONUS 7: HOW TO GET UK NUMBER,TURN YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO UK NUMBER
   SUPER BONUS 8: HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM HOTFILE AS A PREMIUM USER
   SUPER BONUS 9: HOW TO BACKUP, RESTORE AND UPGRADE BLACKBERRY O.S
   SUPER BONUS 10:  HOW TO SEND APPLICATION ON NOKIA S40 PHONES
   SUPER BONUS 11: HOW TO FIND ANY SERIAL KEY WITH GOOGLE.
   SUPER BONUS 12: HOW TO FLASH YOUR NOKIA PHONE THROUGH USB
   SUPER BONUS 13:  INTERNET RADIO SOFTWARE WITH OVER 3,000 RATIO STATIONS           PLUS NIGERIA STATIONS.
   SUPER BONUS 14:  LIVE WORKING DSTV SOFTWARE FOR YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP       TO WATCH ALL THE LATEST DSTV SPORT CHANNELS.
   SUPER BONUS 15:  MODEM UNLOCKER TO UNLOCK YOUR GLO, MTN, AIRTEL AND                 ETISALAT MODEM, CONVERT IT TO A UNIVERSAL MODEM AND USE IT                                   WITH ANY NETWORK SIM.
THIS ULTIMATE PACKAGE IS WORTH N10,500 BUT I WON?T ASK FOR THE FULL VALUE SO RUSH NOW AND GRAB IT AT A SICK SUBSIDIZED SUM OF ONLY N2,500.

PAYMENT MUST ONLY BE MADE TO THE GTBANK ACCOUNT BELOW:

THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE: N2,500
Bank Name: GTBank
A/C Name: Ogundokun Kayode
A/C No.: (Old) 2188 1754 71590 | (New) 0010254863
Apapa, Lagos.

AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT ME THE PACKAGE PAID FOR, DEPOSIT TELLER NUMBER, AMOUNT PAID, FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER TO MY PHONE NUMBER: 08052208470, 07030107842.

THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS
YOU PROVIDE FOR ME AND I WILL ONLY SEND IT ONCE SO
ENSURE TO GIVE ME YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.

ACT FAST BECAUSE:
   This Is A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity To Acquire The Content Of My Hard-Disk
   I Could Regain My Senses And Jack The Price To N5,000 From The 31th Of This Month
   My Angry Lawyer Could Restrain Me From Giving This Package At A Ridiculous Price
HURRY UP NOW AND DO THE RIGHT THING AND GET FULL VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.

For More Information:
07030107842 | 08052208470 | kallysky@yahoo.com | BB PIN: 26DAA677

INVITE ALL UR FRIENDS TO JOIN US ON FACEBOOK WITH THIS LINK
http://tinyurl.com/FreeBrowsingClub

Offline frankelvis

• Browser:
    • View Profile
visit www.mtnfree-browsing.blogspot.com  and get 24hours free  browsing garranteed.

Offline precious5

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »
cool

Offline Sike

• Cadet
  • My Parent Should be Proud of Me that i am addicted to the Internet and not Drugs.
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14881) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14881)
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 23, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »
Quote from: precious5 link=topic=38590. msg409275#msg409275 date=1316719367
cool
.   .   .   .   .   .   I Work today for my Tomorrow.

Offline Prince4mic

• Jr Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.15410) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.15410)
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2011, 12:33:22 AM »
Am new here but not new to what happens here. . . . . is even better.  A geniune and guaranteed way just register and get the procedure from the link and begin to earn.  You can earn up to 5$ daily by making other website paid.  Through the link.  Then your earning begins to spring.  The withdrawals is also very easy just register and get on the earning list so you can get the tutorials.  Give it a try is so easy and fast at the link below , if is not highlited you can copy and paste so you dont miss any alphabet.   hxxp: www. linkbucks. com/referral/424845
and also hxxp: www. urlcash. net/?ref=70255  .  Also  hxxp: wapbux. com/go/2131647306/&noadult   .  And finaly hxxp: wapbux. com/?aff=2131647306  it works perfectly and genuine .   

Offline frankelvis

• Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.1.26266) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.1.26266)
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2011, 12:51:43 PM »
you can call 08135730973 for the latest cheat to browse free on computer.

Offline ceo internet marketing 24

• Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.5.27309) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.5.27309)
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2011, 02:37:49 PM »
all cheat master for the latest browsing cheat on
phone.    08135730973.   .   

Post Merge: December 31, 2011, 08:38:46 AM
all cheat master for the latest browsing cheat on
phone.   08135730973.  . 

Offline CEO Internet Marketing

• Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 10.54 Opera 10.54
    • View Profile
open and verify your paypal account by calling 08135730973.

Offline Gmaster10

• Browser:
  • Opera 10.54 Opera 10.54
    • View Profile
*****This service is no longer available******
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:58:18 AM by Gmaster10 »

Offline kallysky

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 16.0.912.77 Chrome 16.0.912.77
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »
srgr
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:40:39 PM by kallysky »

« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free