Author Topic: This is unbeliveable 3in one package. Dstv on your,mobile and pc,free browsing on your pc and mobile  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Odulion

• Cadet
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
Hi my good people of nigeria this is three in one package i want to give out to my fellow nigerian.  This is just how you can watch Dstv on your mobile phone and do you know what that your computer that you are tired of it in your house do you know that it can start to browsing the internet without paying any monthly subscription once that your computer is connected to internet i will show you how to watch mytv on your computer free of charge. and if you are a forex trader you can use this type of internet connection. and i want to inform you about Dstv on computer you must connect that pc to internet before your start watching Dstv. and another thing is free call with your mtn sim card just a code that i will give you once you want to call any body you put the code the call will go for free of charge. for more info on how to order all this package call me on 08060009045       

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Simplisity

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
Hello odulion i need d code 4 free call

simplisity4real@yahoo.  com

Post Merge: July 06, 2009, 07:07:30 AM
Hello odulion r u not on line
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 07:07:30 AM by Simplisity »
send free sms 4 real @ www.  tinyurl.  com/yhe67uo

just sign up.     Make $1 a day 4 free @ www.  tinyurl.    com/8y44v75 just sign up its real

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ads