Author Topic: MTN,ETISALAT AND GLO,ZAIN FREE BROWSING CODES ARE HERE.GO GET IT NOW  (Read 25431 times)

Offline nifty

• GET ALL FREE CHEAT CODES FROM ME
  • Windows 2000 Windows 2000
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0 Firefox 2.0
    • View Profile
Hi pal,
real bad day for mtn, etisalat and glo as these our free browsing codes & settings for both computer and mobile phones keeps on trooping out in mass with many foreign IP's and cracked codes, so lets just rekax and enjoy ourselves why they suffer the loss.

Here i will be give out most of the cheat codes and free browsing settings for your computer and mobile phone with mtn, zain, glo and etisalat to you right here.

TO BROWSE FREE ON MOBILE PHONE:
change your IP to: 213. 133. 101. 35
change your port to: 53
change your homepage/bookmark to: www. google. com

Or Use This Settings:

change your IP to: 209. 169. 101. 99
change your port to: 80
change your homepage/bookmark to: wap. mtnonline. com/gwt/n

TO BROWSE FREE ON ZAIN WITH MOBILE PHONE:
use this code:wap. ng. zain. com/globalen/px/303/google. com

TO BROWSE FREE WITH OPERAMINI MOD 4. 2 WITH MTN:
go to sharemobile. ro and download OM 4. 2 MOD
change the operator to Custom 4
then edit the server address to: hxxp: wap. mtnonline. com. server4. operamini. com:80
then start browsing free

TO BROWSE FREE WITH OPERAMINI MOD 4. 2 WITH ZAIN:
change the operator to Custom 5
then edit the server address to: socket://server4. operamini. com:1080
then start browsing free

TO BROWSE FREE WITH YOUR SOLIBAY ON MTN:
change your proxy server to: 213. 133. 101. 35
change operamini server to: 80. 232. 117. 10:80
then select the settings with the same IP and port as access point to browse free.

Or Use:

change your proxy server to: 10. 199. 212. 2
change your port to: 8080
then select the settings with the same IP and port as access point to browse free.

now that you are browsing free on your handsets, i think you will also love to browse free on your computer also AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH OUR ALREADY TASTED AND STRATEGIES AS QUICK AS YOU THINK ABOUT MONEY.

I will love you to take a second and review our services.

I know very well that you will love this services and thats why i want to take time and give you the list of these offers from CASHMONEY GROUP, all you have to do is just to take your time and reveal our services so that you will see the one that interests you and order for it now and i bet you that any package written by CASHMONEY GROUP and verified by G-GATE CONNECTIONS that if you purchase it, you are on your way to turning yourself to a self made millionaire in months if only you adapt and practice all you will read from those bombarding e books and strategies because we have already tested them and they have been verified by G-GATE CONNECTIONS INTEL to be 99. 9% accurate.

learn about our services today and forget about poverty tommorow:

We Offer The Following Services For Your Online Greatness & Wealth:

*E book On How to Open & Verify Your Paypal Account without UK or US Bank Account.

*E book On How to Open a US Bank Account.

*E book On How to Print Recharge Cards & E vouchers Of Any Network in Bulk.

*E book On How to make a lot of Dollars Online with Survey {at least $50 - $100 a day Guaranteed}.

*E book On How to send Free & Customized Sms to Control Your Subscribers Or Company {let them trust your services}.

*E book On Real Estate Management {Turn Yourself to a Real Legalized Millionaire in 3 Months Guaranteed}.

*E book On How to Trade A software Free Forex with Less Stress {$20 - $110 a day Guaranteed}.

*E book On Virtual Assistant/Clerical/Admin Jobs Online {earn at least $700 a month highly Guaranteed}.

*E book On Full Classic Internet Huge Investment & Contract Management {be the next internet millionaire}.

*E book On Be Your Own Boss At Home Business {make your own cash, don?t work for anybody again}.

*E book On Real Time Loaded Affiliate Marketing, Marketing Pro, Blogging for Profit & Blogging with Google.

*E book On How to start Online Business with $0. 00 in Your Pocket {just try it because I used it during my time}.

*E book On How to Run Full Online Bet Stuff & All Real Paying Paid to Read & Paid to Click.

*E manual On How to Configure Your Computer to Browse Free on Any Network 24 Hours.

*E manual On How to Build a Cyber Caf? with High Speed Free Internet & Double Profit.

*E manual On How to Configure Your Computer to Watch Dstv Free of Charge.

*E manual On How to Make Free Calls to Any Number in the World with Your Mobile Phone or Pc.

*E manual On How to Create Your Own Money Making Site {none of your members will know?tasted & verified!}.

*we offer you many more services, just contact us and get yourself updated in online business instantly!!!

Contact Us:

Mail to the Preciousmoneyclub Assistant/receptionist, chebra: chebrap60@gmail. com

Chat Live with her at hxxp: www. preciousmoneyclub. webs. com

Get Her on Call on 07036326638

Talk to niftymoneyclub Ceo live on 07036326638

Mailto: mcnifty. kings@gmail. com

For Quick & Instant Answers, Always Mailto: chebrap60@gmail. com

Address:

Flat 132, Brooklyn Road along Sandy Railway,

New York,

USA.

+1800629852

All Information Here Are 99. 9% Correct As Of The Last Time Of Update???.

LICENSE VERIFIED BY G-GATE CONNECTIONS

you can call me if you need our services

To Your Online Success,
nifty
niftymc@yahoo. com

Enjoy Our Services!
Posted by nifty at 6:42 PM
Labels: free browsing and many more, how to make money online, online business
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Links to this post

Create a Link
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Advertisements

For any type of free internet browsing on any network including internet marketing and online business, get all the info at http://niftykings-nifty.blogspot.com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Offline donkrist

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
Re: MTN,ETISALAT AND GLO,ZAIN FREE BROWSING CODES ARE HERE.GO GET IT NOW
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 12:37:18 AM »
Hello every body i am a web researcher and basical on what can make you enjoy your mobile

device and some Free tricks.  Here are Some of what i offer and am very sure i can help you

with all the following  below:

-i offer the current free browsing code for any network such as zain free browsing settings

and mtn Codes also glo

--Free browsing on Pc

--A DSTV software which i send to mobile phone to enable you watch the dstv on your mobile

24hours without having any cost of subscripion,all stations are free and you can also

connect it to your pc or laptop to watch in more advance way{works on original phones that

place video ok} you can also confirm it with this link:
wap. freebe. rok. tv/index. cgi?m=pc17372476
by putting it on your url or Goto n your wap browser on your phone to watch it via Gprs But

you get charge for watching it because is via Gprs but with the software you watch it with

your normal phone network with any deduction of your account. JUST FREE.

--I also build sites for people that will like to make money with the site it consist of

your name or which ever way you want it e. g NAXTCOMPANY. com aND ALSO DESIGN IT THE WAY YOU

WANT etc.

-- lastly there is a site i offer for just 500. with that site you can always get the current

free browsing settings like IPS/CODES and also about FREE CALLS AND SMS anytime you like and

also get the best sites so far ONLY ON ONE SITE. Avoid looking for who to call just get the

site.

BUT WHAT MAKES MORE FUN IS THE MOBILE DSTV.

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN ANY JUST GIVE ME CALL, I dont attend to text nor flash.

And my services are well asured.

Please avoid calling any one else but me for the GUARANTEE service i offer.

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 12:37:18 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline mtnandzainfreebrowsing

• call 08135730973 for the latest cheat code
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 04:19:05 AM »
Hi pal,
{I HAVE THE LATEST MTN AND ZAIN FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE ON LAPTOP AND DESKTOPS WHICH YOU CAN USE TO BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE FOR 24 HOURS UNINTERRUPTED AND IT'S VERY FAST WHEN USING IT WITH ANY TYPE OF BROWSER.  JUST CALL ME ON 08060374821 TO GET THIS SOFTWARE AND SETTINGS, I WILL EVEN COME AND CONFIGURE IT FOR YOU MYSELF OR YOU COME TO MY PLACE I CONFIGURE IT FOR YOU AND YOU SEE HOW IT WORKS BEFORE YOU PAY ME SO THIS TIME THEY WILL BE NO DOUBT WHETHER IT WILL WORK BECAUSE MTN AND ZAIN GO SUFFER WITH THESE MY SETTINGS, CALL ME NOW ON 08060374821 AND START BROWSING FREEE NOW!}

GO TO hxxp: www. cashmoneygroups. webs. com for all free internet ......s and get paid for everything action you take, your referral display name is: cashmoney jr. 

real bad day for mtn, etisalat and glo as these our free browsing codes & settings for both computer and mobile phones keeps on trooping out in mass with many foreign IP's and cracked codes, so lets just rekax and enjoy ourselves why they suffer the loss. 

Here i will be give out most of the cheat codes and free browsing settings for your computer and mobile phone with mtn, zain, glo and etisalat to you right here. 

TO BROWSE FREE ON MOBILE PHONE:
change your IP to: 213. 133. 101. 35
change your homepage/bookmark to: www. google. com

Or Use This Settings:

change your IP to: 209. 169. 101. 99
change your port to: 80
change your homepage/bookmark to: wap. mtnonline. com/gwt/n

TO BROWSE FREE ON ZAIN WITH MOBILE PHONE:
use this code:wap. ng. zain. com/globalen/px/303/google. com

TO BROWSE FREE WITH OPERAMINI MOD 4. 2 WITH MTN:
change the operator to Custom 4
then edit the server address to: hxxp: wap. mtnonline. com. server4. operamini. com:80
then start browsing free

TO BROWSE FREE WITH OPERAMINI MOD 4. 2 WITH ZAIN:
change the operator to Custom 5
then edit the server address to: socket://server4. operamini. com:1080
then start browsing free

TO BROWSE FREE WITH YOUR SOLIBAY ON MTN:
change your proxy server to: 213. 133. 101. 35

Or Use:

change your proxy server to: 10. 199. 212. 2
change your port to: 8080

now that you are browsing free on your handsets, i think you will also love to browse free on your computer also AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH OUR ALREADY TASTED AND STRATEGIES AS QUICK AS YOU THINK ABOUT MONEY. 

I will love you to take a second and review our services. 

I know very well that you will love this services and thats why i want to take time and give you the list of these offers from CASHMONEY GROUP/b, all you have to do is just to take your time and reveal our services so that you will see the one that interests you and order for it now and i bet you that any package written by CASHMONEY GROUP/b and verified by G-GATE CONNECTIONS/b that if you purchase it, you are on your way to turning yourself to a self made millionaire in months if only you adapt and practice all you will read from those bombarding e books and strategies because we have already tested them and they have been verified by G-GATE CONNECTIONS INTEL to be 99. 9% accurate. 

learn about our services today and forget about poverty tommorow:

We Offer The Following Services For Your Online Greatness & Wealth:

*E book On How to Open & Verify Your Paypal Account without UK or US Bank Account. 

*E book On How to Open a US Bank Account. 

*E book On How to Print Recharge Cards & E vouchers Of Any Network in Bulk. 

*E book On How to make a lot of Dollars Online with Survey {at least $50 - $100 a day Guaranteed}. 

*E book On How to send Free & Customized Sms to Control Your Subscribers Or Company {let them trust your services}. 

*E book On Real Estate Management {Turn Yourself to a Real Legalized Millionaire in 3 Months Guaranteed}. 

*E book On How to Trade A software Free Forex with Less Stress {$20 - $110 a day Guaranteed}. 

*E book On Virtual Assistant/Clerical/Admin Jobs Online {earn at least $700 a month highly Guaranteed}. 

*E book On Full Classic Internet Huge Investment & Contract Management {be the next internet millionaire}. 

*E book On Be Your Own Boss At Home Business {make your own cash, don?t work for anybody again}. 

*E book On Real Time Loaded Affiliate Marketing, Marketing Pro, Blogging for Profit & Blogging with Google. 

*E book On How to start Online Business with $0. 00 in Your Pocket {just try it because I used it during my time}. 

*E book On How to Run Full Online Bet Stuff & All Real Paying Paid to Read & Paid to Click. 

*E manual On How to Configure Your Computer to Browse Free on Any Network 24 Hours. 

*E manual On How to Build a Cyber Caf? with High Speed Free Internet & Double Profit. 

*E manual On How to Configure Your Computer to Watch Dstv Free of Charge. 

*E manual On How to Make Free Calls to Any Number in the World with Your Mobile Phone or Pc. 

*E manual On How to Create Your Own Money Making Site {none of your members will know?tasted & verified!}. 

*we offer you many more services, just contact us and get yourself updated in online business instantly!!!

Contact Us:

IF YOU NEED ANY OF OUR PACKAGES, JUST CALL ME ON 08060374821 AND GET BIT RIGHT NOW!!!!

GO TO hxxp: www. cashmoneygroups. webs. com for all free internet ......s and get paid for everything action you take, your referral display name is: cashmoney jr.
The Original FREE DSTV software have been finally released this 2011.
Don't doubt me...  get it for FREE here...
http://mtnfree-browsing.blogspot.com/

Offline saintompet

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.63 Opera 9.63
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 12:18:48 AM »
for you to enjoy free pc browsing

BROWS FREE ON PC/system

Follow my step by step setup.
REQUIREMENT:

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE POHNE  preferable nokia, motorola and sony-ericsson.
WITH Compatible USB cable or Data cable of your phone for easy connectivity or Bluetooth WITH THE PHONE PC SITE ( I HAVE ALL THIS SOFTWARE IF U  NEED ANY)
OR
USB MODEM
OR
DATACARD

Your Freedom software AND JAVA
OR
TOR

ZAIN or MTN sim card, GPRS enabled

Now install java
Step2: Install your-FREEDOM (latest version) software, when finished.  Open
YOUR-FREEDOM from Desktop.
a) Cancel the welcome message.
b) On your freedom, click on configure
mtn configuration             zain configuratiON

I'll give u d code and attach d software or u download it,
these re what u get;
zain pc free browsing,
MTN pc free browsing and phone free browsing.

IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM

Call me or meet me on my messenger,
saintompet@yahoo. com
saintompet@gmail. com
thanks.

Offline asolukah

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.5 Firefox 3.0.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »
wow guy register at asolukah. dubaimlm. com to earn cool ash this holiday.  it has been tested and certified, its real no scam hurry now.

Offline Kenocool

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 07:13:23 AM »
IF YOU NEED FREE BROWSING ON ANY NETWORK LIKE ZAIN, MTN, GLO, ETISALAT FOR PHONE OR PC JUST HALLO @ ME. 

Offline Ecardon

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0 Firefox 2.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 02:53:36 PM »
Are you an affiliate marketer?
Do you write articles?
Domain marketer?
Or a prospective internet marketer? Do you know that without a verified paypal account, you are very far from your online prowess; reason being that paypal account is the most accepted payment option via the internet.  Too bad to hear, as a Nigerian you are not entitled to own a paypal account.  This is due to the fact that Nigeria has been banned long ago from owning a paypal account due to some fraud related crimes.  For the fact the we must continue to further into the world of internet marketing.  It?s a pleasure to announce that you can now successfully own a paypal account, now not as a Nigerian but as a USA citizen.  This automatically guarantees you the certificate to shop anywhere in the world.
This also has come with its own problem of how you are going to get a valid US address and phone number, but don?t worry; the solution is at your finger-tips.

My esteemed Nigerians, this is the far I can go, but to avert the problems of paypal like placing your account limited and some other security and anti-spam measures.  You have to boycott this trouble; you have to take some precautions to avoid your account getting banned.

My dear reader, I know you will still encounter a lot of problems in opening your paypal account.  That is why I have bent down to get all the details to opening your paypal account with ease.  There have been compiled and detailed with snapshot just for you to lay hands on them.  With this E book, you can open and verify either a paypal account or a click bank account within 2 hours. 
You will also gain an extra giveaway package- mass article control submitter for the first 20 persons to get this E book. 

TO GET A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS
CALL NELSON, 08062680544.
Moneymakingsecret101@gmail. com
COMMITED TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS.

Offline Audacity

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 03:39:35 AM »
Where r d codes 4 glo free browsing( d topic includes glo but there r no codes provided 4 glo)

Offline Superbtide

• Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 07:04:05 AM »
If u need d fast one 4 normal phone browser and operamini wit glo, mtn, etisalat and zain.  Hallo me to 08027021525

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.4 Firefox 2.0.0.4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 10:24:15 AM »
una dey try no
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit www.solobizsms.com
www.solobizdata.com

Offline paulyjah

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 02:10:56 PM »
Dont allow any one to fool you for a freebrowsing codes or tricks that he cant afford to give. . . .   get the truth about all these now
 call 07041488659/07039682316  or visit www.  freebrowsingtools . blogspot . com
www.   freebrowsingtools.  blogspot.  com
www.  boko-haram.  bogspot.  com
www. jobvacancies-ng. blogspot. com
www. forexpillar. blogspot. com

Offline saintompet

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 Opera 9.80
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 02:35:09 AM »
BROWS FREE ON PC/system
Freedom 2 brows

Some say you can no longer brows free with GLO & ZAIN on ur PC
My people perish 4 lacks of code and software
Check this out

for you to enjoy free pc browsing
Follow my step by step setup.

REQUIREMENT:
it’s so easy configuring your-freedom on ya pc,

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE Phone preferable nokia, Motorola and sony-ericsson.
WITH Compatible USB cable or Data cable of your phone for easy connectivity or Bluetooth WITH THE PHONE PC SITE (I HAVE ALL THIS SOFTWARE IF U NEED ANY)
OR
>USB MODEM
OR
>DATACARD

>Your Freedom software AND JAVA
OR
the latest
>PINGFU UDP IRIS TUNNEL and uncover the full power of Free Browsing on Computer

ZAIN or  GLO sim card, GPRS enabled

I'll give u the software, settings and installation manual or u download it,
these re what u get;

>ZAIN pc free browsing,
>GLO pc free browsing
BONUS > phone free browsing.

NB> MTN Configuration is not yet available (we’re still work on the ......)

IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM

Call me or meet me on my messenger,
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com

Offline Kenocool

• Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »
For Ur Glo, Etisalat, mtn n Zain Free browsing code just Hallo @ me on either
 Kenocool@yahoo.  com
 I ve all Free browSin tricks Both On Mobile n Pc or Laptops. 
They r just Too Much, Why pay For browsin @ cafees wen U can browse free @ D comfort Of Ur home. 
Hurry Quickly my friends n fill D vibe. 
 Enjoy Free browsin 4 life.  .  .  .  . 
 I CANT SHOUT!!!

Post Merge: July 01, 2010, 03:19:18 AM
For Ur LATEST Glo, Etisalat, mtn n Zain Free browsing code just Hallo @ me on either
 Kenocool@yahoo.   com
 I ve all Free browSin tricks Both On Mobile n Pc or Laptops.   
They r just Too Much, Why pay For browsin @ cafees wen U can browse free @ D comfort Of Ur home.   
Hurry Quickly my friends n fill D vibe.   
 Enjoy Free browsin 4 life.   .   .   .   .   
 I CANT SHOUT!!!
 Guys Another 1 is Out Here. . .  Getting A Free Laptop.
Logon to
hxxp: tinyurl. com/ylppctj
Free Sms wit No Advert attached
Logon to
hxxp: tinyurl. com/yhy5qm4.
FREE CALL just hallo @ 07036652830
 Enjoy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 03:19:18 AM by Kenocool »

Offline IBONO GODWIN

• New
  • Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.2 Firefox 3.5.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 11:28:06 AM »
if you need any code call 08027446336

Offline uknastra

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 08:05:38 PM »
i need cheat for my java nokia xpress music glo,mtn,etisalat etc.   i'll b gr8tful.   tanx

Post Merge: February 13, 2011, 02:06:47 PM
i need cheat for my java nokia xpress music glo,mtn,etisalat etc.  i'll b gr8tful.  must xpecialy setup 4 m pc using ma phone as a modem

Post Merge: February 13, 2011, 02:08:21 PM
i need cheat for my java nokia xpress music glo,mtn,etisalat etc. i'll b gr8tful. must xpecialy setup 4 m pc using ma phone as a modem
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:08:21 PM by uknastra »

Offline kelvin422

• Jr Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 11:50:57 AM »
watch dstv, ctl, cmtv with ur phone and laptop and also three months browsing

How to watch dstv, cmtv, hitv, ctl channels live on ur
phone {3g & gprs} and ur system{laptops}   and the software that
enhances that will be sent to ur email address which u will download with ur
phone or system.  If u are instrested just call 07063982432

FREE BROWSING! FREE BROWSING!! FREE
BROWSING!!!

If u are having problems accessing the internet free
with ur phone, system, laptops, this is ur last bustop.  Because I have a 3
months programmed software for free browsing i. e u can browse free for good 3
months without being blocked  and i will send the software
to ur email address and when u download it u can browse free for three months
without being blocked.  If u are instrested just call

Offline uknastra

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »
which site how we going 2 download the java installer file 4 d pc?

Offline holife

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.0.8462) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.0.8462)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 12:20:25 AM »
For me 9ja guys, I am happy with u more especially youth working on their studies browsing on research or assignment.  You need free browsing code 2browse4free.  I am browsing right now free of charge when I just discover a small mobile community site that has lots of cheat, I will give d site 4free 4all youth4getting free browsing cheat.  Just have d site here www. nijatricks. wapbies. com
Good Luck.

Offline uknastra

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 01:28:54 PM »
tankz pal ,u ave realy done a gud job dere ,so keep it up. .

Offline holife

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.0.8462) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.0.8462)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 09:48:45 AM »
Free browsing cheats, on all networks, visite:
www.   nijatricks.   wapbies.   com
and learn how to browse free, phone tutorials +pc, and every thing you like.    Try it you will never regret it
www.   nijatricks.   wapbies.   com   

Post Merge: February 24, 2011, 03:49:42 AM
Free browsing cheats, on all networks, visite:
www.  nijatricks.  wapbies.  com
and learn how to browse free, phone tutorials +pc, and every thing you like.   Try it you will never regret it
www.  nijatricks.  wapbies.  com   

Post Merge: February 24, 2011, 06:01:18 PM
For Mtn opera5. 2 use
Http server: hxxp: 82. 145. 208. 20
socket: socket://82. 145. 208. 20
host: www. mtnonline. com

Mtn Uc web browsers you can enjoy browsing with this settings
front query: 64. 255. 164. 020@

Mtn bolt browsers are also not forgetten use this setting
custom server: 64. 255. 164. 84
socket server: 64. 255. 164. 84

Etisalat opera 5. 2 use
ip: 064. 255. 180. 129
port: 80
http proxy: socket://server4. operamini. com:1080
set it, go to opera setting and change the protocol from 'http' to 'socket'

Etisalat 4. 2 use mtn default setting and browse for free.

Etisalat phone browser
Use etisalat homepage as
hxxp: 041. 190. 016. 17@nijatricks. wapbies. com or any site you like
ip: 41. 190. 016. 017
port: 8080
Access Point Name: etisalat
user name and password: web

I want all 9ja guys next time, you have to do it your self, be wise, dont beg people while they need your money sending them recharge cards and other means.  Just get your updated browsing settings on all networks on
www. nijatricks. wapbies. com

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:01:18 AM by holife »

Offline Bobdammy

• Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 06:56:04 AM »
DO YOU NEED LATEST MTN & ETISALAT WEB BROWSER CHEAT CODE THAT DOWNLOADS FAST.  Then go to  4thecheats. w2c. in    TO GET THEM + THE LATEST MTN FREE CALL CODE

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 06:56:04 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free