Author Topic: TIRED OF LOOSING IN FOREX..THEN U HAVE HIT THE RIGHT POST  (Read 1938 times)

Offline piusmakor

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
TIRED OF LOOSING IN FOREX..THEN U HAVE HIT THE RIGHT POST
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »
ARE U TIRED OF LOOSING IN THE FOREX MARKET. . . . . TRY THE BEST FOREX SIGNALS EVER. . . REGISTER WITH US TODAY FOR JUST 15,000 NAIRA WITH ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL. . . . . 50 PIPS EACH TRADE GUARRANTEED FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT SIR P  ON  07029052502 OR EMAIL:PIUSMAKOR@YAHOO. COM. . LETS MAKE MONEY TOGETHER

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

TIRED OF LOOSING IN FOREX..THEN U HAVE HIT THE RIGHT POST
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline pipcatag

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10
    • View Profile
Re: TIRED OF LOOSING IN FOREX..THEN U HAVE HIT THE RIGHT POST
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »
good idea. . .  but do you no that the "FREE DAILY SIGNAL TOPIC" in this forum generate at least 100PIPs in on pair?

And the services is free. . .  tell us another this worth 15,0000 please

Offline piusmakor

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 10:26:59 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO FRIENDS THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.  .  FOR SECURITY REASONS I WILL NOT POST MY TRADE BUT I WILL GIVE FREE SIGNALS ON THIS FORUM FOR 2 WEEKS FREE OF CHARGE SO U CAN JUDGE URSELF.  .  IF U WANT FREE SIGNALS FOR 2 WEEKS ON UR YAHOOMESSENGER THEN PM ME WITH UR EMAIL ADD.  .  MINE IS PIUSMAKOR@YAHOO.  COM.  I GIVE MY SIGNALS BETWEEN 11 AM AND 12 PM BEFORE NEW YORK SESSION .  .  AND ITS ONLY FOR GBP/USD.  .  .  .  LETS MAKE  MONEY TOGETHER

Offline forexrobot

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »
Am not in any way outrightly condeming signals, that is if you generate them yourself.
But Imagine a situation where you depend on someone to generate trade signals for you!!! Dont you think that between the time of viewing this "signal post/notice" to the time of actually placing an order is too much -a-delay, in a Forex market that is constantly in motion? ?????????????
 Come-on, I think you are better than that. .
Instead Imagine booting-on your computer-AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY, and with Internet connection, then just sit back and read newspaper and a good robot is doing the trading for you.  Opening and closing trades Profitably for you?????????????????
    Yes that is what i use and many other advance traders in the world.
You need any of the following, www. forexrising. com, www. piptronic. com, www. fapturbo. com
They guarantee 96% return on your capital daily.
They are 99. 9% accurate in trades they enter for you.
Make the right choice today. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
For more info and to place an order call- 08068358769 or mfonovic@yahoo. co. uk

Offline piusmakor

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 12:14:17 PM »
PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT TRADING METHODS.        .        WATS IMPORTANT IS WAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU.        .        .        .        .        IF U FEEL ITS ROBOTS FINE IF U FEEL ITS SIGNAL FINE.        .        BUT U MUST KNOW WAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU.        .        .        MY FOREX STRATEGY COST 40,000 NAIRA WHILE THE SIGNALS WHICH COMES WITH ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL IS 15,000 NAIRA FROM MONDAY THE 25TH OF MAY  I WILL POST FREE SIGNALS ON THIS FORUM FOR A WEEK FOR GBP/USD ONLY BETWEEN 11.        AM AND 12.        PM.        .         THE TRADES WILL USAULLY CLOSE BEFORE 4PM-5PM.        .        U CANATTEST TO TAHT.        .        PLS FEEL FRE TO COMMENT ON THIS AND GIVE ME A FEEDBACK.        .        .        .        .        I ONLY USE YAHOOMESSENGER AND MY ADD IS  :piusmakor@yahoo.        com

Post Merge: May 25, 2009, 10:12:35 AM
HELLO MY FELLOW FOREX TRADERS, I BELIEVE ITS HIGH TIME I RESPOND TO THE INSINUATIONS ABOUT  FOREX ROBOTS?BUT FIRST BEFORE  U CAN TRADE  U NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING WITHOUT WHICH U WILL DEFINETLY MAKE A LOSS:
1.          YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE CURRENCY PAIR YOU WISH TO TRADE
2.          YOU MUST KNOW THE TREND OF THAT CURRENCY PAIR DURING THE TRADING SESSION U WISH TO INVOLVE YOURSELF IN
3.          YOU MUST KNOW THE RESISTANCES AND SUPPORTS
4.          YOU MUST HAVE A SET TARGET
5.          YOU MUST NOT BE EMOTIONAL AND GREEDY

FOREX ROBOTS WILL NOT HELP U KNOW THIS.       .       THE BEST ROBOTS TODAY COST ABOUT 700 DOLLARS?COMPARE THAT TO THE PRICE  UR BEING OFFERED.       .       YES ITS POSSIBLE TO MAKE PROFIT WITH IT MAYBE 10 PERCENT OF UR INVESTMENTS LIKE MY FRIEND DOES?ACTUALLY  HE IS THE BEST  TRADER IN THE WORLD BUT HE ONLY USES IT WHEN HE IS ON A VACATION(I WILL TELL U MORE ABOUT HIM LATER)?ROBOTS  OPEN TRADES FOR U  UNDER CERTAIN MARKET CONDITIONS AND AS U KNOW  THE TREND FOR CURRENCY PAIR CAN CHANGE DURING THE TRADING SESSIONS SO WAT WILL U GET.       .       TWO CONTRASTING OPEN POSITIONS (BUY AND SELL) WHICH MIGHT TAKE TIME(AT TIMES DAYS) FOR IT TO CLOSE.       IF U UNDERSTAND THE CURRENCY PAIR U WISH TO USE U WILL SEE THE TREND CHANGE POSSIBILITY EVEN BEFORE IT CHANGES?THE TRUTH ABOUT ROBOTS WHICH U WILL NOT EASILY GET ELSEWHERE IS THAT U NEED A LARGE MARGIN TO USE THEM?IF U HAVE FOR EXAMPLE 6000 DOLLARS IN UR ACCOUNT ITS ADVISABLE IF U ONE TO USE THEM U USE 0.       1 LOTS SIZE WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO 1 DOLLAR PER PIP ON EUR/USD,GBP/USD??.       THE BEST WAY IS TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN FOREX STRATEGY BASED ON THE RULES I GAVE ABOVE.       .       LET ME BE BLUNT PEOPLE WHO SELL CHEAP ROBOTS ARE LIKE THOSE WHO HOLD FOREX SEMINARS TELLING U THEY WILL TEACH U ALL U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOREX WITHIN 2- 3DAYS WHICH U AND I KNOW IS NOT POSSIBLE?THEY HAVE LOST MONEY AND WANT TO RECUPERATE THRU U?I NEVER HOLD SEMINARS COS I DO NOT WANT TO BE CONSIDERED IN THAT CATEGORY?I LOVE MY INTEGRITY A LOT?I DO  TRAIN ONE ON ONE WHEN I FEEL LIKE AND IT LAST FOR 3-4 WEEKS AND ITS PURE PRACTICAL BASED ON AN EXCELLENT FOREX STRAGEY.       .       ITS EXCELLENT BECAUSE ITS BASED ON THE 5 RULES I GAVE U ABOVE.       .       AFTER THE TRAINING I STILL DO SOME POST MONTORING.       .       I  OFFER TRAINING COS I LEARNT 4RM THE BEST TRADER IN THE WORLD AND HE WAS NICE TO ME(THAT?S A GUD TOPIC FOR ANODA DAY)?.       .       I BELIEVE I HAVE SAID A LITLLE ABOUT FOREX ROBOTS THAT MIGHT MAKE SENSE?.       I SELL SIGNALS WHICH U KNOW AND IT COMES WITH ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL.       .       U TEST IT FIRST BEFORE U CONTACT ME.       .       MY TRADES USUALLY CLOSE BEFORE 4-5PM.       .       U CAN ATTEST TO IT URSELF.       .       AND I SELL AT A CHEAP PRICE.       .       I WILL POST SIGNALS FREE ON THIS FORUM 4RM MONDAY THE 25TH OF MAY TILL FRIDAY THE 29TH OF MAY.       .       ONLY ON GBP/USD AND IT WILL BE BETWEEN 10.       AM AND 12.        PM.       .       PLS FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A FEED BACK.       .       MY MAIL REMAINS PIUSMAKOR@YAHOO.       COM .       .       UR FREE TO ALSO ADD ME??.       HAPPY TRADING

Post Merge: May 25, 2009, 10:14:52 AM
todays tradins signals

buy gbp/usd at 1.      5910 tk profit is 1.      5960   

Post Merge: May 25, 2009, 11:33:08 AM
pls take note todays is a holiday in the us so it might be a bit slow

Post Merge: May 26, 2009, 11:39:36 AM
gud morning forex traders am waititng for a goood entry.    .    .    .    .    there is a trend change possiblity today

Post Merge: May 26, 2009, 11:41:01 AM
today might also be a bit slow since its the aftermath of yesterdays bank holiday

Post Merge: May 26, 2009, 12:18:35 PM
buy gbp/usd at 1.  5830 tk profit is 1.  5870.  .  happy trading

Post Merge: May 26, 2009, 01:19:51 PM
hello forex traders. . All those who followed my signals today. . i know ur trades have closed congrats. . tommorow is anoda day so we will talk tommorow. . . tk care and congrats again
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 01:19:51 PM by piusmakor »

Offline forexrobot

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.64 Opera 9.64
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 02:35:57 PM »
Yes my Brother its true. . . Every individual must be able to lay hands on different tools, and see which one works best for him/her. . .
Thats why as concerned Nigerians who have the truth, it wont be proper to hide or site on it.  As they say "Chop alone nd Die alone". .
We have to let people out there know the truth. Thats where i come in with- Robots, and thats where you come in with your Signals. . . All for the same purpose of Profit making.
Afterall we have Pentecostal Church, Authodox, e. t. c all talking about the Kingdom.
Thats why i say ,for those who care to know, to make Consistent profit and less or no loss in your forex trading you need "A GOOD FOREX ROBOT". . .
A robot that is updated and upgraded regularly so as to be intouch with the current reality of the market.
And so far so good, i can say just three Forex Robots meet this criteria. .
They are; www. forexrising. com, www. fapturbo. com, www. piptronic. com
They are good.  They guarantee good daily return on your investment.
For more enquiry and to place an order, please call- 08068358769 or mfonovic@yahoo. co. uk

Offline piusmakor

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 12:06:51 PM »
Helooo fellow forex traders. . pls note. . whenerver eur/usd and gbp/usd are going in different directions then there is a problem. . todays market will start a bit late. . i will give an entry when i see one

Offline onyeka32

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.2 Firefox 2.0.0.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »
Step by step process of printing voucher at a cheap rate.  If you want the manual on this just contact me on me4allu4me@yahoo. com or call 07034916269 the manual cost just N1500.  The manual contain all the necessory information you need to know.  the manual will be sent to your email box if you want.  Powered by Olise Telecoms Ltd
success is the best way to keep life going and just believe in yourself

Offline piusmakor

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 10:34:40 AM »
gud morning forex traders.    .    todays is anoda bright day.    .    stay close cos i will give my usual gbp/usd signals before 12pm-12.    30pm.    .   

Post Merge: May 28, 2009, 11:37:07 AM
todays trading signals.   .   buy gbp/usd at 1.   5940.   .   tk prodit is 1.   5990

Post Merge: May 29, 2009, 10:19:14 AM
Gud morning hello forex traders i cud not congratulate u guys yesterday.  i was aat a bachelor party.  .  anyway congrats for yesterdays successull trades.  .  .  .  when i see a gud entry todya i will post.  . 

Post Merge: May 29, 2009, 12:20:27 PM
hello friends am off the market today. . . . i hope u enjoyed making money with me this week. . . if u want to reach me my number remains07029052502 or email at piusmakor@yahoo. com
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 12:20:27 PM by piusmakor »

Offline forexrobot

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 9.5.Turbo) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 9.5.Turbo)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 10:56:29 AM »
If you want to be free and Financially indendent,then trade Forex. . If you want to Fulfil your dream as a Successful Forex Trader,then Use A Good Robot and allow it do the trade for you. . . If you need a Good Robot,then go for either www. fapturbo. com  OR  www. forexrising. com  They give you daily profits on your investment. .  For more Information call and to Place an order, please call- 08068358769 or mfonovic@yahoo. co. uk

Offline piusmakor

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
hello forex traders i gave forex signals for a week on this forum. . . which were profitable as usual,,if u are interested in my execellent forex signals contact me on 07029052502 or piusmakor@yahoo. com. . . . lets make money together

Offline forexrobot

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.14320) Opera 9.60 (Opera Mini 4.2.14320)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 10:24:11 AM »
Nigerians, choose what works best for you AND will stand the test of time. . . The years to come will be even more volatile for business and Forex trade in particular. . . Only Consistent Profit with Little or No Loss daily will make u remain in Forex trade. . Then to have this Consistent profit u need either of these two robots; www. fapturbo. com  OR  www. forexrising. com  They guarantee 95% daily increase on ur capital. . For more info, and to place an order please call- 08068358769 OR mfonovic@yahoo. co. uk

Offline piusmakor

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 12:06:14 PM »
HELLO MY FELLOW FOREX TRADERS, I BELIEVE ITS HIGH TIME I RESPOND TO THE INSINUATIONS ABOUT  FOREX ROBOTS?BUT FIRST BEFORE  U CAN TRADE  U NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING WITHOUT WHICH U WILL DEFINETLY MAKE A LOSS:
1.           YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE CURRENCY PAIR YOU WISH TO TRADE
2.           YOU MUST KNOW THE TREND OF THAT CURRENCY PAIR DURING THE TRADING SESSION U WISH TO INVOLVE YOURSELF IN
3.           YOU MUST KNOW THE RESISTANCES AND SUPPORTS
4.           YOU MUST HAVE A SET TARGET
5.           YOU MUST NOT BE EMOTIONAL AND GREEDY

FOREX ROBOTS WILL NOT HELP U KNOW THIS.        .        THE BEST ROBOTS TODAY COST ABOUT 700 DOLLARS?COMPARE THAT TO THE PRICE  UR BEING OFFERED.        .        YES ITS POSSIBLE TO MAKE PROFIT WITH IT MAYBE 10 PERCENT OF UR INVESTMENTS LIKE MY FRIEND DOES?ACTUALLY  HE IS THE BEST  TRADER IN THE WORLD BUT HE ONLY USES IT WHEN HE IS ON A VACATION(I WILL TELL U MORE ABOUT HIM LATER)?ROBOTS  OPEN TRADES FOR U  UNDER CERTAIN MARKET CONDITIONS AND AS U KNOW  THE TREND FOR CURRENCY PAIR CAN CHANGE DURING THE TRADING SESSIONS SO WAT WILL U GET.        .        TWO CONTRASTING OPEN POSITIONS (BUY AND SELL) WHICH MIGHT TAKE TIME(AT TIMES DAYS) FOR IT TO CLOSE.        IF U UNDERSTAND THE CURRENCY PAIR U WISH TO USE U WILL SEE THE TREND CHANGE POSSIBILITY EVEN BEFORE IT CHANGES?THE TRUTH ABOUT ROBOTS WHICH U WILL NOT EASILY GET ELSEWHERE IS THAT U NEED A LARGE MARGIN TO USE THEM?IF U HAVE FOR EXAMPLE 6000 DOLLARS IN UR ACCOUNT ITS ADVISABLE IF U ONE TO USE THEM U USE 0.        1 LOTS SIZE WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO 1 DOLLAR PER PIP ON EUR/USD,GBP/USD??.        THE BEST WAY IS TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN FOREX STRATEGY BASED ON THE RULES I GAVE ABOVE.        .        LET ME BE BLUNT PEOPLE WHO SELL CHEAP ROBOTS ARE LIKE THOSE WHO HOLD FOREX SEMINARS TELLING U THEY WILL TEACH U ALL U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOREX WITHIN 2- 3DAYS WHICH U AND I KNOW IS NOT POSSIBLE?THEY HAVE LOST MONEY AND WANT TO RECUPERATE THRU U?I NEVER HOLD SEMINARS COS I DO NOT WANT TO BE CONSIDERED IN THAT CATEGORY?I LOVE MY INTEGRITY A LOT?I DO  TRAIN ONE ON ONE WHEN I FEEL LIKE AND IT LAST FOR  3-4 WEEKS AND ITS PURE PRACTICAL BASED ON AN EXCELLENT FOREX STRAGEY.        .        ITS EXCELLENT BECAUSE ITS BASED ON THE 5 RULES I GAVE U ABOVE.        .        AFTER THE TRAINING I STILL DO SOME POST MONTORING.        .        I  OFFER TRAINING COS I LEARNT 4RM THE BEST TRADER IN THE WORLD AND HE WAS NICE TO ME(THAT?S A GUD TOPIC FOR ANODA DAY)?.        .        I BELIEVE I HAVE SAID A LITLLE ABOUT FOREX ROBOTS THAT MIGHT MAKE SENSE?.        I SELL SIGNALS WHICH U KNOW AND IT COMES WITH ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL.        .        U TEST IT FIRST BEFORE U CONTACT ME.        .        MY TRADES USUALLY CLOSE BEFORE 4-5PM.        .        U CAN ATTEST TO IT URSELF.        .        AND I SELL AT A CHEAP PRICE.        .        I WILL POST SIGNALS FREE ON THIS FORUM 4RM MONDAY THE 25TH OF MAY TILL FRIDAY THE 29TH OF MAY.        .        ONLY ON GBP/USD AND IT WILL BE BETWEEN 10.        AM AND 12.         PM.        .        PLS FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A FEED BACK.        .        MY MAIL REMAINS PIUSMAKOR@YAHOO.        COM .        .        UR FREE TO ALSO ADD ME??.        HAPPY TRADING

Offline itsefinancialgroup

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 1.0.154.65 Chrome 1.0.154.65
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »
hxxp: www.  nigerianbestforum.  com/index.  php?topic=32798.  0

Post Merge: June 08, 2009, 10:30:26 PM
check how i can help you without you having FOREX experience
hxxp: www. nigerianbestforum. com/index. php?topic=32798. 0
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:30:26 PM by itsefinancialgroup »

Offline FX TRADEAGT

• Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
LET US MAKE MONEY FOR YOU.
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »
Good day,

This is FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE a highly skilled investment body in
the Forex Market,we wish to bring our services to the public so
everyone can benefit from the worlds' most luquid market. We manage
accounts for individuals/firms on any Meta Trader 4 Platform with any
broker,all you have to do is just in 3 easy steps.

1.  Open an account with a good MT4 broker.  ( You can use this link to
select a broker  hxxp: www. forex-ratings. com/  )

2.  Fund your account with a minimum deposit of 1000USD/GBP/EUR or above.

3.  Send us your account logins to our email address.

And watch your money grow!!!

For further inquiries call +234(0)7066960787, or email:fxtradeagents@gmail. com

For FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE
hxxp: www. clicknigeria. net/fxtradersresourcectr/

Offline haywhy948

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Flock 2.6.1 Flock 2.6.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »
HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT
Forex Account Managers
Capital markets analysts
Trading signal Providers

Our managed account program uses a proprietary system based on low leverage to limit risk while still generating above average results.

You receive all the benefits of
HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT trading experience and trading system without any of the trouble or time of undertaking the trades yourself.  Each account position belongs to your portfolio alone.

HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT only has a Limited Power of Attorney to trade your account.  You also have read-only access to your account, which enables you to track account equity and balance in real-time and create account statements online 24-hours a day.
You Know Exactly Where Your Account Stands Each Day Low drawdown.

Our Managed Account Program accommodates those investors who wish to allocate a portion of their capital to the foreign exchange markets.

Managed Forex with Integrity

CREDIBILITY

Information abounds on unsavory Hedge Funds and managed accounts for both individual and institutional funds.  We have the highest integrity and pride ourselves on our open lines of communication and our practice of treating clients funds as if they are our own.

(CHECK AND SEE ONE OF OUR MANAGED ACCOUNTS -IT A NEW LIVE
ACCOUNT STATEMENT ABOVE)

TO CONFIRM THE STATEMENT BY GOING TO THIS LINK
(hxxp: www. alpari-forex. com/download/mt/mt4setup. exe)

- DOWNLOAD THE PLATFORM AND LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT WITH MY

Login to MetaTrader: 124803
Investor password:   danofo20  (It a read-only password)
Server: Alpari-Classic2

Please contact Admin for details:

HYPERLYNKS CONCEPT
Capital markets analysts
hyperlynks@gmail. com
+2348025492991 (Working Hours)
or
+2348060390715
+2348091409301

N:B This is a private opportunity exclusive to first come first serve bases.

Minimum Deposit= $1,000 (0r $500* t&c)
Rate of Return (ROI)30% monthly

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
       FREE INTERNET CONNECTION WITH YOUR SATELLITE       DECODER
       Forex training
       WEB DESIGNING, HOSTING, AND MAINTENANCE
       System consultancy and repair is available
   Internet free browsing via GSM networks
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:13:18 PM by haywhy948 »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »