Author Topic: TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP (with Bluetooth, Webcam, Etc) - Clearance Sales  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Jonitive

• Cadet
    • View Profile
WWW. JONITIVECOMPUTERS. COM
Email: sales@jonitivecomputers. com

[attachment deleted by admin]

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Jonitive

• Cadet
    • View Profile
BRAND NEW TOSHIBA SATELLITE A200-SC3 LAPTOP

Features:
1.  83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5550
2GB DDR2 System Memory (expandable to 4GB)
200GB 5400 RPM HDD SATA Hard Drive
Built-in DVD Super-Multi Double Layer Drive: 24x CD-ROM, 8x DVD-ROM, 24x CD-R, 4x CD-RW, 8x DVD-R, 4x DVD-R DL, 4x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R, 4x DVD+R DL, 4x DVD+RW, 5x DVD-RAM
Mobile Intel GMA X3100 with up to 358MB (shared) video memory
15.  4" Widescreen XGA TFT with TruBrite (1280 x 800) LCD
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
56K Data/Fax Modem
Bluetooth V2.  0
Integrated 1.  3MP Web Cam
Integrated microphone for Voice over IP
Ports: 5-in-1 Bridge Media Adaptor, 4 USB 2.  0 ports, RJ11, RJ45, IEEE 1394, external microphone port, headphone port, RGB, TV-Out (S-video)
Windows Vista Home Premium
One Year Manufacturer's Warranty

Several of these shipped in for one of our major clients.   However, we have 5 left and we need to clear this out asap.   Asking N130k. 
ALL SOLD
Call 08033024790
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 11:48:45 AM by Jonitive »

Offline chuxxy3000

• Guru
    • View Profile
My only major problem is that why is it warranty? All other countries do guarantee..why do they think nigerians can be cheated? Even Ghana does guarantee...thats wht we want here too...enough of warranties, enough guarantees!!!
Shit Happens...

Offline Jonitive

• Cadet
    • View Profile
Quote from: chuxxy3000 link=topic=3023. msg33998#msg33998 date=1210863780
My only major problem is that why is it warranty? All other countries do guarantee. . why do they think nigerians can be cheated? Even Ghana does guarantee. . . thats wht we want here too. . . enough of warranties, enough guarantees!!!
Hmm. . . . I dont get your argument. . . . cos "A Warranty is a written assurance while A Guarantee is a promise or pledge".  No offence but just in the event you are confusing both words, you can google up both words for more explanation.

And I think the idea of "only in Nigeria, they do not give us guarantees" is absolutely false.  Jonitive Computers is a firm that's based in N. America and have supply outlets in a few African countries, Nigeria included.  We source directly from the manufacturers in N. America and I can confirm to you that these warranties are same warranties offered in N. American countries.  Infact, they are same laptops sold in North America.  No difference!

Offline Jonitive

• Cadet
    • View Profile
ALL SOLD.

Offline chuxxy3000

• Guru
    • View Profile
u dont get me....Warranty means they help u fix stuffs in the laptop for a certain period of time (one year most) in the event of damage....but guaranty means u can exchange the whole laptop for another...manufacturers dont practice that in this country...
Shit Happens...

Offline Jonitive

• Cadet
    • View Profile
Quote from: chuxxy3000 link=topic=3023. msg34354#msg34354 date=1210938574
u dont get me. . . . Warranty means they help u fix stuffs in the laptop for a certain period of time (one year most) in the event of damage. . . . but guaranty means u can exchange the whole laptop for another. . . manufacturers dont practice that in this country. . .
Not true.  If the manufacturer is unable to make repairs on any manufacturer defects within the certain period, the product is replaced; that's how warranties work!

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile

i'm learning something...
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free