Author Topic: REJOICE FOR MY WIFE IS IN HEAVEN ?KUMUYI  (Read 1960 times)

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.9 Firefox 3.0.9
    • View Profile
REJOICE FOR MY WIFE IS IN HEAVEN ?KUMUYI
« on: April 25, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »
  Rejoice for my wife is in heaven ?Kumuyi
By Jonah Iboma and Bosede-Obasa

It was a combination of sobriety and joy as Mrs. Abiodun Kumuyi, wife of the founder, Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi, was laid to rest in Lagos on Friday, exactly two weeks after she passed on.

At the funeral service, Kumuyi said the death of his wife should not be a thing of sadness but one of joy saying, ?the best story you can ever have is that your better half has gone to heaven peacefully.?

Some sympathisers described the event, which drew no less than 10,000 persons and which was broadcast live via satellite to locations of the church in Nigeria and beyond, was a testimony to the woman who had lived a very simple but impacting life.

Pastor Kumuyi, who later relived fond memories of his departed wife spoke to the congregation on the topic: ?The Prayer of the Wise.? Quoting from Numbers 23:10, Kumuyi reminded all about the need to lead a good life to earn a peaceful eternity in death. ?If you want to die the death of the righteous, then you have to live life of righteous,? he said.

He recalled on the morning of the passage of his wife, during the annual Easter Retreat programme that the church was holding, he chose to sing a song ?A New name in Glory, ?which he noted did not tally with the message he was to preach titled ?The Shield of Faith.? ?I was told that she sang the song with an unusually clear and loud voice and also listened to the morning message before saying Amen to my last prayer and then passed on to glory, turning her head sideways.?

Advertisements

CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

REJOICE FOR MY WIFE IS IN HEAVEN ?KUMUYI
« on: April 25, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: REJOICE FOR MY WIFE IS IN HEAVEN ?KUMUYI
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 01:02:15 PM »
Death is the end of existence, She lived a good life worthy of commendation

Advertisements

CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »
How did he know that she's in heaven?
Been a christian never guarantee heaven.

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
no one knows, only GOD.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »

ads