Author Topic: EU Confronts Youth Unemployment Crisis  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Lecturerdave

• Honorable
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 21.0 Firefox 21.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Banking and Finance
EU Confronts Youth Unemployment Crisis
« on: July 05, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »
The European Union has agreed to a multi-billion dollar fund to tackle its youth unemployment crisis, which has led to warnings of a lost generation. Even as the bloc struggles through the economic crisis, its expansion plans continue - with Serbia set to begin formal accession talks in the coming months.

In Spain and in Greece, unemployment among under-25s is running at over 50 percent.

In Portugal, there are lines every day outside the Angolan and Brazilian consulates, as job-seekers look for better fortunes in the country’s former colonies.

It is a vicious downward spiral, says John Springford of the Center For European Reform policy group.

“When people have been out of work for a long time they tend to lose the skills that they have, they lose initiative, and also the social problems like drug and alcohol abuse can make them quite difficult to employ again,” said Springford.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« on: July 05, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline floalp

• Still New
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 67.0.3396.87 Chrome 67.0.3396.87
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Evo X
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 04:33:49 AM »
Timbouy I have a few RH youth bows.  U can come take look at em.  Im sure they are gonna need new strings. . .  FREE. . .  I know 1 is a Browning and Im not sure bout the others.  Give me a hola 2 set up a time U can come look at em if UR interested. 

hxxp: petsandglory. com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 04:33:49 AM »

ads