Author Topic: ADVANCE FOREX STRATEGIES  (Read 846 times)

Offline afoson

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.7 Firefox 3.0.7
    • View Profile
ADVANCE FOREX STRATEGIES
« on: March 27, 2009, 04:09:29 AM »
HELLO,

FOREX HAS BEEN THE BUSINESS I FOUND DOING WITH LESS STRESS. BUT IT TOOK ME SOME YEARS

AND GREAT PAINS TO ARRIVE  AT MY DESTINATION TODAY, WHERE I NO LONGER FEAR TO PLACE TRADE

AND TRADES WITH FULL CONFIDENCE.  I USE SIMPLE SYSTEMS IN MY MANUAL TRADING:

THE FIRST SYSTEM REQUIRE THE USE OF A TOOL CALLED FX4CASTER. COM

THIS TOOL WILL GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS OF INDIVIDUAL CURRENCIES, WHICH NO

INDICATOR CAN SIGNAL.

THIS TOOL GIVES YOU THE BEST TIME TO BUY A CURRENCY AND SELL A CURRENCY.  IT HAS BEEN THE BEST SO FAR.  NO ADVANCE FOREX TRADER OR FUND MANAGER SHOULD MISS TO GET THIS TOOL.

THE SECOND STRATEGY IS WITHOUT INDICATOR, VERY POWERFUL SYSTEM WITH A ZERO RISK TRADING METHOD, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT TIME, WHICH I WILL TELL YOU , SET YOUR ORDERS AND GO TO BED.  I DO THIS EVERY DAY, WITH 10 CURRENCIES PAIRS,SOMETIMES 7 WINS 3 LOSSES AT LEAST I STILL MAKE HALF OF DAILY CURRENCY AVERAGE RANGE.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TRADE WITH THESE METHODS, IF YOU STILL USE INDICATOR, NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE CALLED YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

MAKING MONEY IN FOREX IS NOT DIFFICULT, BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHO WILL REVEAL TO YOU THIS WONDERFUL L STRATEGY.

I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING ON THIS FORUM FOR LONG UNTIL I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE FORUM MANAGER.

I HAVE DECIDED TO REVEAL MY TRADING SECRETS THAT FETCHES MORE THAN 200 DOLLARS DAILY.  YES I MEAN IT , MORE THAN 200 DOLLARS DAILY.

GOD BLESS YOU
CONTACT ME ON 08065424453. . . .  MRAFOLABIPLAZA@YAHOO. COM

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

ADVANCE FOREX STRATEGIES
« on: March 27, 2009, 04:09:29 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: ADVANCE FOREX STRATEGIES
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:15:15 PM »
how do you explain forex now that the
economy is really facing difficulties
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Offline afoson

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »
Hello Dear,

Forex is the simultaneous  buying and selling of online currencies.  currencies in forex are always paired.
for example EUR/USD this means if eur economy is weak, usd will be strong.  if both are weak, my fx4caster. com, will tell me and i can switch over to other currencies.

In a situation where eur economy is good and usd is bad ,i simple send order for BUY, that means am selling eur that is strong to buy usd currency that is weak, with my eur i will get more usd that is weak in value.

Forex is not like the capital market or stocks market whereby any economic draw down will affect it badly, like what you are experiencing in Nigeria now. In Forex if the economy is bad is good for traders and when the economy is good also benefit traders, since there are more than 50 currencies to pair with and trade to profit.

Hope this answers your questions, please dont fail to ask more or contact us --08065424453

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »

ads