Author Topic: WHAT YOU SOW YOU?LL REAP, SUNDAY MBANG TELLS KIDNAPPERS  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.6 Firefox 3.0.6
    • View Profile
WHAT YOU SOW YOU?LL REAP, SUNDAY MBANG TELLS KIDNAPPERS
« on: March 05, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »
The Prelate Emeritus of the Methodist Church Nigeria, Dr Sunday Mbang, has warned militants in the Niger Delta region to be prepared to reap in future the fruit of their present criminality.

Mbang who spoke with Daily Sun after attending the meeting of Elders of Eket Federal Constituency of Akwa Ibom State in which the security problem in the area was a major issue of discuss, explained that as a religious man, he always believes in repercussion for every action a man takes.

?My advice to young people who are the author and perfecters of this is that the sooner they end this disaster which they?re putting into their lives, the better.

?They will be surprised that at the end of the day, all the things they thought they will have achieved; it will be too late for them to regret their actions especially if they had caused loss of lives of human beings, and had deprived some poor people of their well-being.
?So I?m advising all those who?re participants in this insecurity and all involved in making people not to live proper life to end it.

?For the people in the Niger Delta and Akwa Ibom State in particular, if we do not end this insecurity, then the development of this area will stop and we?ll be the loser for it.
?I cannot be a militant because of the way my parents trained me; I don?t know whether any pressman can be a militant if their parents trained them well. You don?t achieve anything by militancy.
?The second thing I will want to say is that militant problem will be solved when there is development project in the area; and there will be no development project in the area if militancy continues. So everybody has to help.?

The former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria equally reminded the Niger Delta people that very soon the world would forget about them and focus attention on other problems in some other areas.
?We in the Niger Delta must realise that the world is interested now. I don?t know how long they will continue to be interested in what happens here. So my advice to the young people and the elders especially, because the young people have homes ? the father, mother and elders of these children should find a way of making them be useful tomorrow. They can?t continue to live this kind of life forever; so let them do a thing that will be useful to them forever.?

Mbang appealed to everybody in the Niger Delta to be security conscious if they expect to bring the militancy bogey to an end.
He also advised Akwa Ibom people and government to engage the Exxon Mobil in constructive dialogue instead of force as regards the relocation of the company?s corporate headquarters to Akwa Ibom, being their operational base.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

WHAT YOU SOW YOU?LL REAP, SUNDAY MBANG TELLS KIDNAPPERS
« on: March 05, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »

Offline Joebaby

• Captain
  • CHELSEA 4 REAL!
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT YOU SOW YOU?LL REAP, SUNDAY MBANG TELLS KIDNAPPERS
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »
Indeed this Militant issue has become a hue problem to this Nation, especially in this Area where I come from, it has become a daily routine.

We that are from the Riverline areas we are really getting the heat, infact I don't really know what to call this act.

Presently, in our water ways, for we that travel through that route, It's really a big problem, you see us been attacked by these so call militant, I said I don't really know what to call this act because, they don't only attacked us by collecting all our belongings, but they have also formed the habit of rapping the ladies found in the boat.

This is so alaming that even the Government can not help issues here. Recently there was an attack on a boat, a eight month old Pregant woman was rapped and since she could not bear it, after some days she died.

It is indeed very painful if our youth will be involved in this ungodly act. The only way out is God's inter-vention because even the Government are not helping matters here. But one thing I strongly believe is that the Judgement day is coming and every one involved in this ungodly act will surely reap what they have sow and must be punished accordinly by God.
"Whenever you need Love draw out your hand closer"
"I can make it, no matter what!"

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.7 Firefox 3.0.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »
What a bad news Joebaby, can't you move away from that area for peace sake?

Offline Joebaby

• Captain
  • CHELSEA 4 REAL!
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 12:02:09 PM »
To where my Prince?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 12:07:36 PM by Joebaby »
"Whenever you need Love draw out your hand closer"