Author Topic: ACCESS TO THE INTERNET VIA GOTV, DSTV, STRONG DECODERS (8MB UPLOAD SPEED)  (Read 15930 times)

Offline macman

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
Many of us still spend lots of money to access the internet, while there are still many of us that pays monthly subscription for internet access; I wish you knew that there is another different way you could connect to the internet while you pay your normal DSTV or HITV Subscription.    You don?t need to bother yourself investing on unreliable Cheat Codes, free bypass software?s, GPRS or USB Modems etc.
All you need is to have a decoder that comes with your DSTV, HITV or GOTV or any Decoder that is active, this decoder will be converted to a MODEM which will in turn be used to access the Internet for free, you are not going to be paying extra money for the internet you access, all you only pay is your normal monthly subscription to access your DSTV HITV etc
I know very well that you might be thinking that your Satellite TV might not work if you convert the decoder to a modem for internet access, My answer is NO, we have tried this already and there as never being a conflict or disconnection of our subscription, you can both watch your satellite TV and still browse the internet simultaneously without conflict
Also the internet speed is very fast, convenient and reliable compared to other unreliable internet subscription that you pay for, you can network more than 3 to 4 computers either laptop or desktop to the decoder with the help of your 3COM, 3link or Linksys Router and still browse with high download speed of about 5mbs to 8mbs compared to any sophisticated internet software?s like Opera, Freedom and all other free bypass software?s
You might be thinking that it require a very high engineering or network knowledge to do this, anybody can do it as far as am concern without any hassle or fear of not succeeding or connecting to the internet
Many people have tried this in there various homes and are already browsing the internet with there DSTV, HITV,Strong, gotv  Decoders, from the testimonies we?ve had nobody as encounter problems configuring the internet after going through the guides that I have compiled together that?s shows how I did mine with diagram and pictures of each steps to take to complete the setup, this I call a teach yourself manuals. 
Note that the internet speed you get is faster than most of this Dialup internet you pay for
Anyway nobody is too big for questions, if you still have problems after going through the teach yourself manuals you can still call on me anytime to put you through: CABLE MODEM (MOTOROLA SB5100) AVAILABLE FOR SALE TOO.  New and Fairly Used.

Engr.   Jude Akasa.
(CNPP)

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Aare MacFally

• Still New
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 38.0.2125.111 Chrome 38.0.2125.111
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Business Administration
Re: ACCESS TO THE INTERNET VIA GOTV, DSTV, STRONG DECODERS (8MB UPLOAD SPEED)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 01:12:14 PM »
@ Engr.   Jude Akasa,

Thank you very much for your useful write-up on free internet browsing using decoder. 
I have read a lot of similar write ups on the same topic but it look like copy and paste to me
for the writers to enable them sell their e.  books.    I have bought all the materials but unable to connect them together to get them work. 

The good news from you is your claimed that you have done it and it works.    It means you have the practical experience and my request is  that I want you to do the connection for me at a cost.    I am residing in Ibadan and since you are in Lagos, I think there should be no problem. 

Kindly get in touch with me on: 0805 2156178 or via e.  mail - mosesfally@gmail.  com to let us discuss further on the subject matter. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best regards,

M.  O.   Falola

Post Merge: November 27, 2014, 10:39:35 AM
I am seizing this opportunity to ask Engr.  Jude Akasa to get in touch with me on 08052156178 or e. mail - mosesfally@gmail. com on his post titled "Access to the internet via GOTV, DSTV, Strong Decoders".   I want to have words with him.

Best regards,

M. O.  Falola
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:39:35 AM by Aare MacFally »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: ACCESS TO THE INTERNET VIA GOTV, DSTV, STRONG DECODERS (8MB UPLOAD SPEED)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 01:12:14 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free