The population of every economy is divided into two categories, the economically active (employed) and the economically inactive (unemployed).
The unemployment rate is expressed as a percentage of the total number of persons available for employment at any time. Unemployment is a problem that each society faces, and each society must find a way to beat it. Unemployment is one of the developmental problems that face every developing economy in the 21st century. International statistics portray that industrial and service workers living in developing regions account for about two-thirds of the unemployed population
From experience in interviewing graduates seeking corporate employment, we learn that most youths in Nigeria are not aware of the gap between unemployment and employment. That most of the reasons they fail to secure an interview, not to mention the job itself are not far fetched, it stem from you.
There are common errors that can be addressed with common methods that will make you EMPLOYABLE.
Employ-ability it is a stage where a youth has the skills to seize any opportunity that comes. It is always better to be prepared to meet an opportunity than being unprepared to meet one.
These common methods are secrets not available to everyone thus: CONFIDENTIAL. Gogoro Projects is holding a one day JOB CONFIDENTIAL seminar in Lagos, Nigeria. We will expose you to winning streaks that will guarantee your success in securing job.
1. Get CV Templates of your career choice and how to use them in writing eye-catching CV
2. Secrets to passing Aptitude Test easily
3. Interview Success Tips
4. Career Consulting (the HOWS, WHERE and WHO of career)
5. Introduction to Job Providers
6. Access to our JOB CONFIDENTIAL network program where you get linked with local & international recruiting firms for jobs.
7. Get the chance to get a job right after the seminar
8. Over-view training of professional course, tailored-to-fit your career
9. Discount COUPONS for on-going training
Date: 31st of August 2012
Time: 9. am
Fee: FREE ONLY
Go to www. gogoroprojects. com and o to the contact MENU and TEXT NAME, PHONE NO. &EMAIL or call 07045596882 FOR SEAT RESERVATION (30 SEATS AVAILABLE)
Venue: 56, Opebi Road, Suite301 Opebi-Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria