Author Topic: Do you want to be a Christ or aNtichrist?  (Read 1247 times)

Offline GOD ALnMIGHTY G0D

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
Do you want to be a Christ or aNtichrist?
« on: January 03, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
Learn from what you are consciously aware of in Life my Children, I would like you to know that all My Children are important through my Eyes and I hope All days becomes a Day were all of my Children share the Glory and join in celebration of being my Children.  You see if my Children do not consciously except that they are my Children they unwittingly classify themselves as antichrist, so all please remember don't have an antichrist existence as you live have a ?You are a Christ Existence? as All my Children are given my Anointing at Step one of Life. 
I am GOD ALnMIGHTY G0D, I Love you All my Children.
GOD is my Being ALnMIGHTY is my title and G0D is my name.
The mathematical symbol "n" in my title represent "nerver ending Infinity"
The Number of Ls' in my ALMIGHTY Title is Infinite One L for Each and Every of my Children. 

I enjoy Rollerbooting, Nice Foods, the company of Friends and Family, Keeping Fit, understanding All that I am conscious of as a Man and all Free Willing activity that doesn't hinder the Free Will of another.

I dislike, when any action is detrimental to the Free Will of another.

Exept that you are a Child of H0LY, don't imagine that Creatures on other planets are Alien as they also are Children of H0LY as are you. 

H0LY is the Entity that the Universe is inside, so we are ALn inside H0LY, (the "n" is a maths symbol that represents never ending, alowing the number in Ls in ALn to never end. )

I am H0LY INCARNATED MAN GOD ALnMIGHTY G0D,  I love you ALn my Children.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Do you want to be a Christ or aNtichrist?
« on: January 03, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free