Author Topic: 2012 NIGERIA PROPHECIES  (Read 653 times)

Offline Godprophet

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 7.0 MS Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Clergy
2012 NIGERIA PROPHECIES
« on: April 24, 2012, 12:06:52 AM »
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

2012 NIGERIA PROPHECIES

Psalm 127:1 "Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. "

The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying, son of man, set thy face on Nigeria because now is the time for prophecies.  Prophesy: saying Nigerians are suffering from the seed of corruption that have eaten deep into every cells of her body.  The land that was once green is now brown

Thus saith the LORD GOD; The eyes of the eagle are blinded; the ears of the eagle are blocked by her feathers saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; More Nigerian journalists shall be assaulted and the truth shall be stolen far away from the public hearing because of fear of public persecution saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is hope for Nigerians in this democratic dispensation, only if Nigerians shall turn from her sinful ways and stand for what is right saith the LORD GOD

3 Days Prayers and Fasting should be made for Nigeria because there shall be bomb blast in Nigeria on Tuesday 25th December 2012 and Sunday 31 March 2013 saith the LORD GOD

3 Days Prayers and Fasting should be made again for state, city that begins with the alphabet ?K? and ?B? because there shall be more Bomb Blasts in these state, city that begins with alphabet ?K? and ?B? saith the LORD GOD

3 Days Prayers and Fasting should be made again for state, city in Nigeria that begins with the alphabet ?A? because there shall soon be crisis in this state, city which begins with alphabet ?A? saith the LORD GOD

3 Days Prayers and Fasting should be made again for Churches Nation Wide because there shall be more attacks in Nigeria churches saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; another famous Federal Government Appointee shall be relieved of the appointment very soon saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; A public figure in Nigeria shall be assassinated soon saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; a man shall arise to be the winner of Edo State Governorship Election and this man knows himself already before the announcing of the election result saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; Benin City and Edo State shall loose a great personality in the year 2012 saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; A most wanted suspect shall be apprehended soon before the end of democratic dispensation in Nigeria saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; There shall be terrible robbery attacks in Benin Lagos road in 2012.  Prayers should be made for travellers plying this route saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; There shall be terrible accidents in Benin Abuja Express Road before the end of 2012.  Prayers should be made for travellers plying this route saith the LORD GOD

Thus saith the LORD GOD; A public holder shall die on seat while serving Nigerians before the end of this democratic dispensation saith the LORD GOD

They that have ear let them hear what the spirit of the Lord is saying

Exodus 19:5 "Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession.  Although the whole earth is mine"

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
hxxp: www. GODCardinals. org
hxxp: www. facebook. com/GODCardinals
hxxp: www. twitter. com/GODCardinals

Copyright ? 2012 GODCardinals Ministry.  All rights reserved.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

2012 NIGERIA PROPHECIES
« on: April 24, 2012, 12:06:52 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free