Author Topic: Absolutely Free 1-on-1 Practical Forex Training With Either Demo Or Real Account  (Read 791 times)

Offline aikmagic

• New
    • View Profile
Hello,
         My name is Aikay and I'm an experienced forex trader and consultant. If you've ever thought about trading forex or you're currently trading forex but having poor results;or you simply wish to improve on your current trading skills,then you can avail yourself of my ABSOLUTELY FREE services:

- FREE 1-on-1 practical forex training with either a demo or real trading account subject to your preference.

- FREE forex training materials worth over $2,500!!!

- FREE forex signals

- FREE forex consultancy services

In addition to these,I also render a managed account service;Which means,If you just want to make money from forex but need a professional to trade your account on your behalf,this is also free but subject to the amount of profit I make on the account.

If you would like to avail yourself of any of the my FREE services or would just like to request a free appointment or demonstration of my services or want to request more information,please contact me using any of the following details:

Mobile No.  : 08020929674

Email         : aikmagic@yahoo. com

Thanks for reading.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free